Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! (3545 Views)

Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) / Screaming While Making Love / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Vaxt(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2016
If you thought that se-x during mens-truation is off-
limits, think again. Many of us are hesitant to try it,
because we’re culturally conditioned to think it’s unclean.
From a purely medical standpoint, however, se-x during mens-truation is completely normal. It even has a lot of benefits for both partners.
Here are some top facts…

1. S-ex during mens-truation isn’t harmful
There’s a pervasive myth out there that mens-trual blood is dirty and full of impurities that might harm the pen1s.
This is nonsense! Mens-trual blood is a mixture of healthy blood and the discarded tissues that line the uterus each month in preparation for preg-nancy. Coming in contact with this blood will not harm the pen1s in any way. In fact, mens-truation blood serves as a great (and harmless) lubricant.
There is also a common misconception that the pen*s
can hurt the uterus during s-ex while she’s having her
period.
Although it’s true that a tiny opening corps up in the
uterus to pass mens-trual blood during her period, this
hole is impossibly small for the pen1s to enter. S-ex
during mens-truation causes absolutely no harm to a
woman’s uterus.

2. Mens-truation may increase a woman’s s-ex drive
Many women feel a higher s-ex drive during their mens-trual cycle. There is a lot of conflicting and confusing information about why this happens. But one reason, according to Sara Gottfried, M.D., author of The
Hormone Cure, is that a woman’s estrogen is at an all-
time low at the beginning of her period. As her estrogen
levels rise over the following week, her testos-terone
levels rise as well, helping her be turned on more easily.
Another factor may be the increased blood flow and
lubrication in the gen1tal region, a heaviness that could
translate into arousal. The possibility of getting preg-nant is also lower during this time, which might make women feel more s3xually liberal. Also, some women may become aroused by the thought of doing something s3xually forbidden or unconventional.

3. You can still get pre-gnant.
The chances of becoming pregnant during mens-truation are extremely small, but it can still happen. Though generally it is a very safe time to have unprotected s-ex if you’re trying to avoid preg-nancy, a man’s sp-erm has the ability to survive inside the woman’s body for a few days and there is a small chance that an early ovulation could cause pregnancy. If you want to avoid getting preg-nant, it is best to use contraceptives.

1 Like

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Muvacci(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2016
We are not culturally conditioned to think its disgusting. It is DISGUSTING! angry

6 Likes

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by galadima77(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:
We are not culturally conditioned to think its disgusting. It is DISGUSTING! angry

thank u for saying it the way it is, boss!!!

1 Like

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by mercichoco(f): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Op with all due respect, permit me to call you a PIG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by coolbuoy(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
The simple word for it is disgusting
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Muvacci(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
galadima77:

thank u for saying it the way it is, boss!!!

LOL! Don't be surprised a woman wrote this article. Most women are the horniest during their cycle and they've been devising ways to get us in there during that bloodbath. cheesy This is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by beycity(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2016
A no! no!! Can't even think about it.
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by youngberry001(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2016
mercichoco:
call him stright i support yhu undecided
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Vaxt(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
youngberry001:
call him stright i support yhu undecided
having a block head full of ignorance is ok, but been unable to unblock it is weird.
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by czarr(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2016
I'm irritated undecided
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by vinneyville(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2016
If u are trying to encourage sex during menstruation, dat was the wrongest picture to use sef.... It's totally disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Is it so that women menstruate?
The blood looks like knife cut and not menstrual blood

2 Likes

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
OP!OP!.Any you wrote a nice article but then we still find it disgusting and unnatural.And if that pix u posted depicts the real scenario when in the act then i must say 'i have no hands in this'

1 Like

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by generalbush(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
its cool tho..
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by kevoh(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2016
A normal ovulation cycle lasts for about 24 hours each month. Once an egg is released from an ovary, it will die or dissolve within 12 to 24 hours if it's not fertilized. If fertilization doesn't occur, the egg and your uterine lining will shed. This results in menstrual bleeding about two weeks later.

Now here's an important point I would like to make about the above quote. Some women do not know they have super short menstrual cycle, with ovulation occurring just at the final day of menstruation. They miss the opportunity of ever getting pregnant in their life as they are simply repulsed at the idea of having sex during menstruation, thereby missing the chance of having their eggs getting fertilised. You see such healthy women but are unable to conceive for years simply because they have not taken time to understand how their body works.

1 Like

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by jubrealguy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Op next topic will be..... DO U KNOW EATING YOUR VOMIT HAS A LOT OF HEALTH BENEFITS
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by jubrealguy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
mercichoco:
Right, behind u...........U fine ooo
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by jonaifame22(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
I love sex during mestruation, it colours my dick red.
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Kingsley1000(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
i feel like vomiting ....

what abt guys like the one above me that go as far as eating her
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by sexymoma(f): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
personally, privately, me myself and i....hate seeing blood talkless of making love in between blood
hian angry

1 Like

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by nNEOo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
If only hypocrisy would let some guys tell the truth.... I had sex, with my gf while she was, menstruating, it was soocrazy later found out it wrong socially but who cares what these bastereds think

1 Like

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by sunnymornin1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
So u mean I will not make love to my wife for good 5days because menstruation is disgusting! Abeg make una grow up

1 Like

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by jeff1607(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
E yama!
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Damfostopper(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
only dirty people av sex during menstruation....i see them as pigs ...op I salute

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by harry2sexy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
The witches in your village be like, "finally we did it"

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Opistorincos(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
make person find me bucket, i wan puke
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Cunninlinguist: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
embarassed

Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Kingsley1000(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Opistorincos:
make person find me bucket, i wan puke
so if to say na somebody like nicki minaj or beyonce u no go manage
Re: Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! by Opistorincos(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:
so if to say na somebody like nicki minaj or beyonce u no go manage

the person doesnt mata, wat z bad is bad

(1) (Reply)

why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. / Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating / I'm Literally Done With People. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.