Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating (3538 Views)

Is It Anybodys Business If A Nigerian Girl In UK Starts Dating A White Guy / Guys: Marry Her & Get $1 Billion & A U.S Green Passport, Yes Or No? / Why Dont Igbo Guys Marry Ladies From Rivers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Make no mistakes about it, some guys/ladies can actually attract good fortune into your life.

Marry her if;

Your betting Odds begins to entergrin

Marry her if an unknown person wires money into ur account grin.

Marry her if you go for a job interview and u instantly get a letter of employmentgrin

Marry her if all your investments/businesses begins to flourishgrin

Marry her if you begin to add weightgrin

You know what to do if the opposite begins to happen

■JAPA !!! grin

I hope you all find luck in your relationships

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by CAPSLOCKED: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
IF THINGS EVER BECOME UNPLEASANT YOU ABANDON HER IMMEDIATELY. VERY CORRECT.

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Prec1ous(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
This things are not dependent on a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Prec1ous:
This things are not dependent on a woman.
U think so?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Techcornerng(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Martinez39s(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
SMH. Ludicrous and superstitious ideas like this are the reasons why a man suspected his pregnant wife is a witch after his business went down five months after marrying her. People have to be realistic.

8 Likes

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
SMH. Ludicrous and superstitious ideas like this are the reasons why a man suspected his pregnant wife is a witch after his business went down five months after marrying her. People have to be realistic.
Why a woman beat up her mother for her misfortunes.
Why a woman starved her only daughter for the same reason.
Why a man killed his wife and children.

And so many more...

Superstitious people are dangerous. They live in a magical world of stupidity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
calm down bro. ur blood too dey hot!
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by LarryBee1k: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chocolatte01:

And so many more...

ok
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Martinez39s(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chocolatte01:

And so many more...

A terrible case is money rituals. Many innocent people have lost their lives because callous idiòts believe shedding innocent blood will give them great wealth. Superstition can be devastating and harmful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
These things u guys are arguing about superstition has existed before u were born.

if you call that superstition then I give up

1 Like

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
A terrible case is money rituals. Many innocent people have lost their lives because callous idiòts believe shedding innocent blood will give them great wealth. Superstition can be devastating and harmful.
like the mother and son who ate a girl's organs.
Another removed the eyes of his female friend. According to the medicine man, the more pain the girl feels, the more potent the jazz would be.
Ritualist don't deserve the death sentence. It wastes too much time... They ought to be burnt immediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Martinez39s(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chocolatte01:
Another removed the eyes of his female friend. According to the medicine man, the more pain the girl feels, the more potent the jazz would be.
Ritualist don't deserve the death sentence. It wastes too much time... They ought to be burnt immediately.
Egregious and cruel. I too hope ritualists get burnt at a stake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by proclinician: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U think so?

And when the opposite of these things happen she's a witch abi.
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by CAPSLOCKED: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:

IT'S VERY SHAMEFUL TO SEE EDUCATED PEOPLE PROMOTING THE NONSENSE STORIES THEY'VE HEAD FROM OLD UNEDUCATED VILLAGERS.
PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES DAILY BECAUSE OF THIS MADNESS, SO ARE WE WRONG WHEN WE PREACH AGAINST IT?
WE WON'T STOP IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR ANSWERS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Froshloaded: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chocolatte01:
Babe
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

And when the opposite of these things happen she's a witch abi.
No... what u must know is that there s always a match for everyone. she might date someone else and bring him luck. its spiritual

1 Like

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Froshloaded: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
grin Sup
kul Did you reply?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Froshloaded: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin
Chocolatte01:
grin kul
Did you reply?
Yes I did
Why are you not online??
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
sad
Froshloaded:
grin Yes I did Why are you not online??
I'm scared of fb.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Froshloaded: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
angry
Chocolatte01:
sad

I'm scared of fb.
Do you have telegram
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mbaka ish
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 2:30am On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
sad

I'm scared of fb.
undecided .. can you two take your love life out of nl please, it is suffocating..
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 2:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
embarassed

for your mind you sef dey answer babe .. as underage as you look.. you no get shame.. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Yeecar(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
I pray they don't eventually use you and your progeny for Money rituals with this dump mentality of yours!
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2020
angry
koffos:
for your mind you sef dey answer babe .. as underage as you look.. you no get shame.. angry
underage? And you just created this account...
You're very informed for a new member...
Btw, i'm of age...
Leave me alone!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2020
undecided

koffos:
undecided .. can you two take your love life out of nl please, it is suffocating..
are you kidding me? Two mentions...
Why didn't you quote Frosh too?
Go and embrace a transformer please. Your presence is suffocating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided

are you kidding me? Two mentions...
Why didn't you quote Frosh too?
Go and embrace a transformer please. Your presence is suffocating.
shut the fvck up lil bvtch .. you're 16 .. how are you of age.. go read some books Lil bvtch and stop constituting nuisance around here
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2020
undecided

[s]
koffos:
shut the fvck up lil bvtch .. you're 16 .. how are you of age.. go read some books Lil bvtch and stop constituting nuisance around here
[/s] i've never mentioned my age before. Check the moniker you're quoting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Female University Student Captured On Camera Gets People Talking / Lady Made Nude Video To Advice Parents About Bbnaija [watch Video] / Nigerian Man Relocates His Wife And Kid To The UK, Stirs Reactions (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.