Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat (2684 Views)

A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy / Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram / Our Girls Are Just Getting Dumber By The Day!! Check Out This Chat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Amazingcidpro(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
hello every one, I have been in a relationship with this girl before she got into the uni of Abuja, so she is in Abuja nd am in lag, I always call nd text, nd if I complain abt she nt showing or having time for me she will say that I should worry too much that she loves me nd she is ok, just that she is d cap of her department so she doesn't have much time , she is always busy , bt this recent chat with her got me confused

[18/09 5:59 pm] Jennifa: I might fall in love with som1
[18/09 5:59 pm] amazing: So u ar saying .....
[18/09 5:59 pm] Jennifa: Its like we are in a blind date
[18/09 5:59 pm] Jennifa: I dont wana get 2 attached
[18/09 6:00 pm] Jennifa: I dont wana break ur heart
[18/09 6:00 pm] Jennifa: Nexxt month i will b 20
[18/09 6:00 pm] Jennifa: N u know i still have a long way
[18/09 6:01 pm] Jennifa: I cant b d perfect girl
[18/09 6:02 pm] amazing: What's all these you are typing
[18/09 6:03 pm] amazing: U mite fall in love with someone ? Forgetting u at in love already with someone , that only happend when u at nt really in love with someone already then u can fall in love with someone else
[18/09 6:04 pm] Jennifa: Dont get me wrong
[18/09 6:04 pm] Jennifa: I want wats best 4 us
[18/09 6:04 pm] Jennifa: M tyad of all dis
[18/09 6:05 pm] Jennifa: M tyad of u been far 4rm me
[18/09 6:05 pm] Jennifa: M hurt
[18/09 6:05 pm] Jennifa: M scared
[18/09 6:05 pm] amazing: To me it's nt a blind date , coz I saw u , Cox I call to hear from you, or is that how you have been seeing it from the start ?
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by falconey(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
find a new girl

9 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
falconey:
find a new girl

You just said it all.

Nothing to say here.

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Millsz: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
She just indirectly told you that she is with someone else. Move on!

4 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by kikies(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
"Busy".....like we didn't attend a university too,wat is she busy doin?.......anyway,free d girl,its hard wen u really like her n wen d pussycat is sweet......cos dat girl seems less interested in you

Or better still,give her time,jst free her,I guess she's enjoin school frenzy

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by 2dice01: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
she is already an ex Upgrade your side boo asap

4 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Smh, guys of this generation will never learn and grow wise...you are dating a girl and she gained admission, dump her asap...or, even if you feel like still continuing with her dnt give your all to her, just see her as one of those your gfs with mutual benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Beamborla(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
In Adele's voice

~haven't you heard the rumour? Rumour has it she ain't got your love anymore~

1 Like

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by nnachukz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
In my final year I fell for a girl in year one who thought she was smart and kept on playing her game. But unknown to her I knew all she was doing but kept quiet. When it was time I moved on. From experience I will advise you to move on, as she is already with another though she is finding it difficult to tell you she is not interested anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by xtervaganza(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
I think this girl is actually a good person

She already made it crystal clear to you; it's over between you.

If you're not smart enough to comprehend what she told you I don't think you deserve to have a girlfriend.

She has moved on. You should do the same

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Amazingcidpro(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
this was our chat again

[18/09 6:08 pm] amazing: Hw dare you say it's a blind date, so that's he u hv been seeing it , that's Hw u took it, I bet my life that wasn't he u saw it the first day
[18/09 6:10 pm] amazing: Why won't u get. Attached to the man u love , then what's the need for luvin at first, if u don't love deeply nd get emotionally attached how would u knw what u really want nd what u feel ?
[18/09 6:30 pm] Jennifa: Baby
[18/09 6:30 pm] Jennifa: Pls am sorry
[18/09 6:31 pm] amazing: U want d best for us ? Nd what's d best by saying all these to me nd by saying u could fall in love with someone
[18/09 6:32 pm] Jennifa: I hate it each time we fight
[18/09 6:34 pm] amazing: First of all
[18/09 6:34 pm] amazing: Why did u say u don't want to get too attached
[18/09 6:34 pm] Jennifa: I have experienced break up
[18/09 6:35 pm] Jennifa: N i alwys b d 1 2 loose
[18/09 6:36 pm] amazing: I hv experience that also
[18/09 6:49 pm] Jennifa: Dont talk 2 me like dat
[18/09 6:50 pm] Jennifa: I said am soory
[18/09 6:50 pm] Jennifa: M very sorry,dont push it
[18/09 6:51 pm] amazing: Do u love me
[18/09 6:51 pm] Jennifa: I do with all ny heart
[18/09 6:51 pm] Jennifa: N am sorry
[18/09 6:53 pm] amazing: U got me angry like I don't mean anything as if u don't want me any more
[18/09 6:53 pm] amazing: How do u rink ama feel
[18/09 6:53 pm] Jennifa: M sorry
[18/09 6:53 pm] Jennifa: 4give me
[18/09 6:53 pm] Jennifa: Didn't know what came over me
[18/09 6:54 pm] Jennifa: Didn't mean 2 hurt u
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Amazingcidpro(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
is it that she loves me nd she wants attention, time nd fun nd maybe the distance is fucking everything up. Or she doesn't want me any more or she has gotten. someone else

1 Like

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by DozieInc(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bruh It's time to move on, at least she was mature enough to give you clues, she just broke up with you, fighting over it wont change anything, rather she may become pretentious... time to move on Bruh, the earlier the better, with time you will Heal.
peace.
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Purpletee(f): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Amazingcidpro:
is it that she loves me nd she wants attention, time nd fun nd maybe the distance is fucking everything up. Or she doesn't want me any more or she has gotten. someone else

pay her a visit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
all this children with yeye love. all I see is two immatures playing hide and seek love ..
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by uyisteven(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Amazingcidpro:
hello every one, I have been in a relationship with this girl before she got into the uni of Abuja, so she is in Abuja nd am in lag, I always call nd text, nd if I complain abt she nt showing or having time for me she will say that I should worry too much that she loves me nd she is ok, just that she is d cap of her department so she doesn't have much time , she is always busy , bt this recent chat with her got me confused

[18/09 6:03 pm] amazing: U mite fall in love with someone ? Forgetting u at in love already with someone , that only happend when u at nt really in love with someone already then u can fall in love with someone else
[18/09 6:05 pm] amazing: To me it's nt a blind date , coz I saw u , Cox I call to hear from you, or is that how you have been seeing it from the start ?

Haha...One chance is better than this...
Na conductor space u sidon so...bttr start scoping anoda cinderella on NL...

1 Like

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Julietcutie(f): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
op just move on... this are red flags... she is indirectly telling you that she can't deal with LDR

1 Like

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by ifenes(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
It means it over dude. You will find another puss* to smarsh don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by GiMngo: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Amazingcidpro:
Pay her a visit and spend ample time with her
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Shinkava: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dafuq do u wanna hear again? she just told u indirectly that is with some else and you should move on already.....Honestly I don't how some guys reason. Later now u'll start writing how a gal break ur hear after yrs of waiting and sponsoring in skul. Dude, pls and pls, move on
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Op give me her number i'll find out all u need 2 knw no charges grin
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wat i can deduce frm ur chat is that d gal still loves u bt she's jst psyching u (nt sure if i get d spelling o) to get ur reassurement.
i see her as a girl who toys wit a man head jst to get a reaction.
N.B
U may consider paying her a visit tho.
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Brother, move on. My last relationship ended with similar excuses grin
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Iamnawty, are you online cool
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by lamideee(f): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
Iamnawty, are you online cool
babe,how are you feeling now?
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Jayboi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
my dear bro. the writings are on the wall. better u read it. she just stylish discharged u but u de form commando. that's why she soft pedal. pay her a surprise visit and talk things over. she may be having mixed feelings. out of sight is out of mind for her
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
lamideee:
babe,how are you feeling now?
hi.
I'm better. Thanks so mucj
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by lamideee(f): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
hi.
I'm better. Thanks so mucj
thank GOd........Uwc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Mercykayy(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Thank God I'm single. Have got a very fragile heart. Heartbreak can get me depressed. Just myself and nothing much.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by schumastic(m): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Amazingcidpro:

hahaha I had to laugh cus i noticed three things while reading your thread.
1.love: it doesn't exist among humans except for selfish reasons after which it dies of..how can she say she is in love with someone and attached to another whom she will eventually fall in love with later on(it doesn't make sense or add up well)

2.reality: bro the reality of life just set in, she is far from you and in the uni, do you know the amount of peer pressure that comes into the picture, from her female friends to every guy that will be asking her out(dept,faculty,hostel,church, even strangers)..she is only human n exhibiting the attitude of not wanting to b alone or feel lonely while her other friends have their bf close to them, reason y she is attached to another guy, just to feel in the gap..mind you she still LOVES you lol

3.sex: i don't know if you both have had sex, if no pls do cus that's the only thing that can keep her mind sane a bit or make her realise she can get it from u, so no need searching elsewhere..if yes then bear in mind that a week before a lady sees her period she tends to b Hot n if she is not in control of her body can end up having it with another guy who she is attracted to or feels comfortable with..there is a point in a lady's life, were she will b emotional unstable n easily vulnerable. any guy she is attracted to or having feelings for at that moment might end up having sex with her, more reason y they come up with the excuse of not knowing what came over them or give a very good reason y they cheated.

in all bro what I will say to u is this, que sera sera(what ever will b will b) ..if you like cry, show anger, love, care, go as far as traveling each month to visit her n relief her of sexual need or play all the bf role needed, what ever that will happen will happen.

just play your game tight n don't expect her to b perfect or holy cus no one is, do what makes you happy and if the relatioship is no longer healthy, walk away with your head up high than stay n get heart broken.

3 Likes

Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by Amazingcidpro(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Tanks a lot every one
Re: Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat by chigoizie7(m): 1:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Amazingcidpro:

Make sure the new girl u are gonna find is her friend

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is National Ex Day. Leave A Message For Your Ex / Ladies Can You Rock This Necklace? Guys Get In Here. / He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.