Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! (3394 Views)

6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love, #5 Will Blow Your Mind / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Vaxt(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Women are the most amazing gift men can have.

Women
care about men, love them, however, they also annoy
men the most. Hence, many habits of women can really
touch a nerve in men. For example, you constantly call
him, you act like a child while doing something, you take
selfies, you spend too much time shopping, etc.
Nonetheless, there are some habits of women which
men adore:

1. Her head in his chest
Men simply love it when a woman puts her head on their
chest. In those moments, they feel as if they are giving
their loved one a sense of security.

2. She plays with his hair while he’s driving
This is not only because of the physical pleasure from
stroking his head, but men experience the caress as an
expression of affection, love, and need for contact from the partner.

3. She praises him on Facebook
Men can’t get enough of public appreciation.

4. She listens to him carefully
This makes him feel loved.

5. Sends him texts and calls him when she’s with
friends Guys love it when women show that they think of them although they are busy with something else.

6. Affection in public

Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Section8(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by xreal: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2016
Nothing blow my mind.

2,3,5 &6 will piss me off.
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2016
what exactly is mindblowing about that number 5 abeg? undecided
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by iceberylin(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Bornita:

I think 1 should go for 5?
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by youngberry001(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Bornita:
ah wonder ooh,none of dem blow my mind self...

Infact dhat no5 iz boring sad
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Vaxt(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
youngberry001:

more reason I believe african men "they say" re not romantic
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Bornita:
:oo :oo :oyour legs, they are mind blowing....

2 Likes

Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2016
youngberry001:

abi o
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
undecided
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by ikombe: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Let me just observe dis kids above me undecided

Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
kikikikikiki cheesycheesycheesy, WICKED

1 Like

Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by Oahray: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
She praises him on Facebook. Seriously? grin
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by firstking01(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! by jeff1607(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
receiving HEAD while driving nko?

(1) (Reply)

The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) / Is This A Rat, Snake Or Snake-rat? / I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.