Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) (3396 Views)

No Bra Day 2017. Creating Awareness For Those Precious Melons / The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw / 10 Most Unusual Sexual Fetishes In The World Will Make Your Jaw Drop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by franklyn00(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Haruhi Miwako who hails from Netherlands and also an amateur model has been gifted by mother nature with a shocking size of bosom . This has made her become famous in the society just because all the men in the whole world coupled with some women visit and lurk her page ,website to feed their eyes. Her gigantic bosom has been checked and tested whether it is real because too many enhancement with silicon has become a trend.
The woman is not shy or embarrassed by her body she is proud it and flaunts it with pride on her Instagram to thrill 'thirsty' followers.
She has about 149,000 followers on her Instagram page .
#palmchat

Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Taiofil(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is a disaster!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by samzzycash(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
I don see am but my jaw no drop cause this one na disease..runs outa thread..

4 Likes

Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Taiofil(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is a disaster!! shocked
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by hablink: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
It might become a burden to her when she gets old.

Check my signature.
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by ElsonMorali: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
I feel so sorry for her. She even looks tired hauling those compulsory weights tied to her chest all day long.

1 Like

Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dafuq is this??

Fuçking mutation..

1 Like

Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
OH LAWD!!!! shocked
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Taiofil:
This is a disaster!!! shocked
disaster toh bahd grin
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Holy crap! What the... they must weigh atleast 50KG shocked
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Taiofil(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Godsonx1: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
dis cud b a disease. am sure many cool guys like me won't enjoy going close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by jojothaiv(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Contentment is still my motto...
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by wilsonbright: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
In Vector's voice "I met this one fine damsel oh see as e dey move e dance well oh
I gingers myself as a calm fellow

But the chest dey remind me of cowbell oh
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by EnterPRO: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol, so Corsy still dey learn work?
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by Rocketicon(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai! Watin be dis
Re: The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS) by falcon01: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
what are thoooooooooooooooooooose.?

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) / Can We Change Fate? / Is She Really In Love With Him Or Confused Or Just A Serial Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.