Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content (16823 Views)

Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) / Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making / Explain This Sperm Test To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2016
The term trypophobia refers to the fear of irregular shapes and holes.

When viewing this images and you start itching, just know you have TRYPOPHOBIA.

Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2016
More

Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by EpicMaurice(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Nothing dey happen grin
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by delishpot: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2016
I have it. Damn! Which normal human being would not itch when looking at these photos?
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
delishpot:
I have it. Damn! Which normal human being would not itch when looking at these photos?
Everybody's got their own phobias. So I guess u just found one of your phobias.
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2016
The evolutionary reason is something I feel is beneficial to everybody. I believe everyone suffers it to varying extent. I only discovered the word when researching online for the reason why looking at some objects in real life triggered unexplained and unnecessary goose pimples on my skin.
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by Beamborla(f): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Now I can't unsee the first picture angry
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Lalasticlacla come and pass your test
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2016
Beamborla:
Now I can't unsee the first picture angry
You were warned lol. Definitely you have trypophobia. Unlike me i can even treat patients with botfly attatck.

lookout for my next article.
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by EpicMaurice(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
I've looked at these pics over and over again to know if i'll get the feeling you are talking about but it just doesnt seem to work on me.

Guess am not trypophobic
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2016
EpicMaurice:
I've looked at these pics over and over again to know if i'll get the feeling you are talking about but it just doesnt seem to work on me.

Guess am not trypophobic
Yes you ain't trypophobic at all. People like you can eat your snack in a public toilet lol, Just kidding.
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by Beamborla(f): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2016
donsheddy1:
You were warned lol. Definitely you have trypophobia. Unlike me i can even treat patients with botfly attatck.

lookout for my next article.
That's because you are one creepy fellow angry

Talk about botfly is it anything close to tumbufly/mangofly?
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Beamborla:

That's because you are one creepy fellow angry

Talk about botfly is it anything close to tumbufly/mangofly?
I'm so creepy that creepy calls me creepy. Go checkout mango worms.
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by Beamborla(f): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2016
donsheddy1:
I'm so creepy that creepy calls me creepy. Go checkout mango worms.
I will pass. I was attacked by tumbu fly/mango fly sometimes last month.

The experience was not a sweet one and i still get goose pimples each time i remember.

I have them right now
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Beamborla:

I will pass. I was attacked by tumbu fly/mango fly sometimes last month.

The experience was not a sweet one and i still get goose pimples each time i remember.

I have them right now
Oops sorry to hear that. It is a very ugly experience indeed.
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by Beamborla(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2016
donsheddy1:
Oops sorry to hear that. It is a very ugly experience indeed.

Thanchuu
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Thanchuu
But wetin youself find go where the fly dey
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by Beamborla(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2016
donsheddy1:
But wetin youself find go where the fly dey
I'm serving a community where they have goats and pigs. Coupled, with that, there was short supply of sun last month. I got it from the clothes I washed but didn't get enough sun.
Re: Test To Know You Have Trypophobia - Graphic Content by donsheddy1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beamborla:
I'm serving a community where they have goats and pigs. Coupled, with that, there was short supply of sun last month. I got it from the clothes I washed but didn't get enough sun.
So bad.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Genotype??? / Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals / Nigeria In Middle Of Second COVID-19 Wave, ReInfections Happening - LUTH Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.