Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke (42567 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Lexusgs430: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
You even know who dey chat with you?. I'm fyne, how is your day going?.

How I no go know? My day is going well o. Urs?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:

How I no go know? My day is going well o. Urs?
Gud for now.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
Gud for now.

Cool. I know u r more than capable
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:

I do know that. But not that really outrageous to spend on a designer product you like. You sef know.

Well in this context of spending on designer products. Usually whoever is reporting the gist will like to convert it to naira so that the news will be more sensational. They won't say 1k dollars, instead they will say 350k Naira (or whatever) So that the readers will be more upset. grin

You have to be just about above middle class to comfortably afford $1k bag without flinching

Look at it from the context of minimum wage and % of those in that wage bracket.

Oya come and buy me one now coco tongue

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by jaybee3(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
anonimi:

Maybe, maybe, or!
You do well.
She can simply show us her Personal Income TAX returns and we will know she can afford this even from the gifts of her rich boyfriend/fiance. Why do you think that should be difficult for someone who already showed the receipt for her tee shirt?
Na so the boyfriendS go just dey explore all angles of her body for her to make the money for the N2 million fake bag.
Mtchew!!!

She once dated a drug baron so it's highly unlikely she bought it with her money.
Just the same way they fly first class all over the place without having a legitimate source of income

I bet coochie is recession proof

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by jaybee3(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
I did work all night long. Life is not easy my brother. I need to buy my own $5k purse by Christmas

I dey gbadun your shopping trips mehn

O shey baddest
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by abbeyty(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
who among those calling her broke would pay N2400 for a T shirt ?

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by highbeekeys(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Show me the certificate of your brain.

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by freedom96: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
tayo4ng:
common sense are not just common
is,not are. sad

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Titilayooni(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
kolaish:
If armed robbers attack her now, she will be blaming God. Must she reply everybody. At times, we should remember that 'Silence is Golden'.
our celebrities are gullible...everything na news,imagine this OGODO now..

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
But there are many people like that. Also 'comfortably' is subjective. Maybe all they do with their savings is to buy designers instead of more land at orile.
And they are comfortable that way.

See this gentleman. You're pulling my legs @bold shey. grin me buy you one?
jaybee3:

You have to be just about above middle class to comfortably afford $1k bag without flinching

Look at it from the context of minimum wage and % of those in that wage bracket.

Oya come and buy me one now coco tongue

jaybee3:

I dey gbadun your shopping trips mehn
O shey baddest
really? smiley smiley Cool.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
jaybee3:

She once dated a drug baron so it's highly unlikely she bought it with her money.
Just the same way they fly first class all over the place without having a legitimate source of income

I bet coochie is recession proof
her boyfriend's money is her money cool cool

*runs away
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by jaybee3(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
her boyfriend's money is her money cool cool

*runs away

I'm taking the qouted comment as a pinch of salt cos i know you are way better than that

Anyhoo, when next are you going bag shopping cos i need ideas as something tells me bags are the way to Funke's coochie heart
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm taking the qouted comment as a pinch of salt cos i know you are way better than that

Anyhoo, when next are you going bag shopping cos i need ideas as something tells me bags are the way to Funke's coochie heart
tongue

Maybe Before the week runs out. I've a better idea. Send me the money so I'll be her personal shopper. Just don't query or google the prices.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by amanikondo: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
[size=14pt]Owo to ra ile si Mowe grin grin[/size]

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by sexychocho(f): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Can u Imagine

Stupidity of d highest level

I just hope she takes care of her parents sha coz sum pple will spend unnecessarily while dia pple r suffering

It is well sha

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't really get how a human being with a brain would buy a BAG worth 2 Milli!!! well I'm not mad anyway. maybe it's just me. bag I go use throway, I go come cool down go dey buy bag of that kin price

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Isaacpyo04(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Damalex4luv:
That 6dollars go buy 5correct tops for my lagos girls. Just go to super and confirm...
Yaba evening market...
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Barigaboy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hum, dis people just spend lavishly n there family isn't cautioning them. when I saw a bag worth 2M I was expecting to see a big bag used for sealing imported goods worth trillions of dollars. Only for me to see that toy bag. A bag that isn't attractive. If really what u bought is reasonable. U don't need to be telling us d worth. We shud no immediately we see it. U never bought that bag becos u needed it but becos u need to brag with it n to prove that u r rich but if u had giving d money to motherless baby home or better invest it into a business. D reward will b better hanging on your shoulder. U did d wrong tin with a gud money. This wud change some people's life.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by diva90: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2016
She for show us the receipt na. undecided Certificate means nothing! I've seen replicas of luxury bags that have certificate. So this doesn't prove anything!

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by arinshobzy27(f): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2016
This yeye nd oversabi people what's dere own nd d yeye lad answering also,don't u know naso pple be must u answer every post or comment @funkeadesiyan mtchew our country dey recession u here flaunting stupid worldly thing
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by holluphemydavid(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Money missed road
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by christabell18(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
y couldnt she show us d receipt of d bag undecidedy couldnt she show us d receipt of d bag

Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Davido Bought For His Daughter, Imade, 30 Billion Gang Golden & Diamond Necklace