Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke (42574 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
kolaish:
If armed robbers attack her now, she will be blaming God. Must she reply everybody. At times, we should remember that 'Silence is Golden'.

Where is that useless Social Prefect sef with his big belle?
These are the fake yeyebrities that he should be making to pay TAX instead of running after housemaids, vulcanisers, welders, bricklayers etc. Otherwise they should be sent to prison like they do in the US, Canada, UK and those other places we are "escaping" to be under-employed slaves to oyinbo people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2092636_my_jpeg32c947b9a6de6f2209b785db74601af5

sorepco:
The Lagos State Government on Tuesday announced that it had widened its tax net to include domestic workers and artisans.

The Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS), Mr Olufolarin Ogunsanwo, made the announcement at a news conference in Alausa.

He said that the new tax regime was in line with Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode administration’s inclusion of every resident to the growth of the state.

Ogunsanwo said the agency had commenced the process of overhauling the informal sector with a view to ensuring voluntary compliance by all tax payers.

He said the agency had identified three categories of tax payers in the sector.

According to him, they include market men/women, artisans, micro, small and medium-scale enterprises and domestic staff.

He said these categories of people were expected to remit one per cent of what they earned to government’s coffers.

Ogunsanwo said that a directorate had been created in the agency to oversee the sector, while modalities for taxing these categories of people had been worked out.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475468_LagosLIRS_jpg6b8bb718004bea5d873598b40d477adb

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/housemaids-artisans-to-pay-taxes-in-lagos-lirs/

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
sexymoma:
Abeg i wan ask wetin be the difference between pepsi white cover and pepsi blue cover
cos i see two of dem.. im jos baffled and confused cos im a pepsi lover
and i don't want to drink counterfeit angry
Nice question! grin Abeg lemme know when you get the answer o

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
How do you know she does runs? Have your paid for her services before?

Yes.
That is how I know that how much I paid her cannot afford an original N2 million bag hence her bag is fake. grin tongue kiss
Next
If she really sweated for the money she no go dey pose around with her fake, penkelemess bag, don't you agree?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4170338_img2016082917371832_jpegf599f7553587533df0ba62385af4fe8a

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yes the bag may be fake. I know they sell the fake ones for about $500 dollars. That's still not poor. But that's just us speculating. You can never tell. Maybe she can afford the original. Don't judge a book by its cover.

anonimi:

Yes.
That is how I know that how much I paid her cannot afford an original N2 million bag hence her bag is fake. grin tongue kiss
Next
If she really sweated for the money she no go dey pose around with her fake, penkelemess bag, don't you agree?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4170338_img2016082917371832_jpegf599f7553587533df0ba62385af4fe8a
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
kolaish:
If armed robbers attack her now, she will be blaming God. Must she reply everybody. At times, we should remember that 'Silence is Golden'.

Her problem may be fish brain..

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
Yes the bag may be fake. I know they sell the fake ones for about $500 dollars. That's still not poor. But that's just us speculating. You can never tell. Maybe she can afford the original. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Please remind us what is her DAY job again?
How much do you think she EARNS from this day job?
I hope that you know that only her Personal Income TAX returns can prove how much she has earned, right

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by jaybee3(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
Pls naira has no value. You people should stop calculating the value of things based on their naira value. So if I buy a bag worthy $1k dollars now somebody will carry my matter for head that I'm spending hundreds of thousands of naira on one bag. Meanwhile it's just not as hyped as it sounds when the money is converted to naira. Stop the converting and petty calculations. Let people live their lives.

$1k is still a lot of money though

#Just saying

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by papoose321: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Children of nowadays De don't brag about masters certificate or bsc certificate anymore ma bag certificate nne abeg make I ask oo so na C of O dem give u after u buy bag na land 4 Epe u carry 4 hand.. Chai!

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
Pls naira has no value. You people should stop calculating the value of things based on their naira value. So if I buy a bag worthy $1k dollars now somebody will carry my matter for head that I'm spending hundreds of thousands of naira on one bag. Meanwhile it's just not as hyped as it sounds when the money is converted to naira. Stop the converting and petty calculations. Let people live their lives.

Abeg I thought that she is a Nollywood actress in Nigeria earning in Naira?
Did I make a mistake
Perhaps na Hollywood for Los Angeles, USA na there she dey "strut her stuff" such that she earns in $$$$$$$.
Anyway I dey here dey wait for her Personal Income TAX returns. I am sure she will soon show it to us the same way she shared the receipt of her cheap tee shirt. grin grin
If she no show her TAX receipt na to send EFCC and DSS for her place to find out where she got the money laundering tinz from.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2881064_23015862301371mrbeaninotellupng25c4955d40e3462_png058f85876085f9171ace8711304fe9b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220186_img20151214153014_jpeg944d232242e6cddd1a88b08cafb93b89

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by remi4ever(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bolustic:
I thought the visit and the demonstration of simplicity by Mark Zuckerberg ought to have changed the orientation of many Nigerians particularly these celebrities.

They spend like there is no tomorrow, when they now fall sick, they start disturbing Nigerians with appeal for monies to foot hospital bills.
was about to say the same thing, God bless you brother..

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
papoose321:
Children of nowadays De don't brag about masters certificate or bsc certificate anymore ma bag certificate nne abeg make I ask oo so na C of O dem give u after u buy bag na land 4 Epe u carry 4 hand.. Chai!

Na so we see am oh.
Not their fault really.
Shebi we are ruled by an illiterate with Oluwole certificate
We simply do not value knowledge in our society hence we are so backward and perpetual slaves to those societies that value knowledge, not so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3440708_fbimg1455656836280_jpega21733d390a85e19ecd1c0da3284b128

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by sunnyside16(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who the bag help?

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
jaybee3:

$1k is still a lot of money though

#Just saying

I do know that. But not that really outrageous to spend on a designer product you like. You sef know.

Well in this context of spending on designer products. Usually whoever is reporting the gist will like to convert it to naira so that the news will be more sensational. They won't say 1k dollars, instead they will say 350k Naira (or whatever) So that the readers will be more upset. grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by onyxo76(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
just when basket mouth was robbed, this is displaying bag...okay ooo

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
anonimi:

Please remind us what is her DAY job again?
How much do you think she EARNS from this day job?
I hope that you know that only her Personal Income TAX returns can prove how much she has earned, right
Mayne she loves the bag so much she saved for a while to buy it. People do that for something They really like. Maybe her family is rich and she has some money put away. Or she has a rich boyfriend/fiancé who can afford to give her expensive gifts. Just exploring all angles ni.

She doesn't have to do runs to afford that.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by KoldKash(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
What a waste. You feel say u too small to build houses and rent them.2million naira handbag and your folks are probably struggling.

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
I can imagine a Zimbabwean carrying an expensive bag and what the value would like be in their currency. It would would like an amount you can use to buy a car when in truth it can't sustain anyone for a few months. Same thing with naira now. The value has so gone down. Things bought in dollars now sound more expensive than they used to be. Not long ago that bag (original) would have been calculated at about 800k
It wouldn't be causing the same uproar then like it is doing now. That's why I said stop the conversion. I know she earns in naira.

Anyway make I go sleep. I don't even know why I'm defending her when I never chop. lol .
anonimi:

Abeg I thought that she is a Nollywood actress in Nigeria earning in Naira?
Did I make a mistake
Perhaps na Hollywood for Los Angeles, USA na there she dey "strut her stuff" such that she earns in $$$$$$$.
Anyway I dey here dey wait for her Personal Income TAX returns. I am sure she will soon show it to us the same way she shared the receipt of her cheap tee shirt. grin grin
If she no show her TAX receipt na to send EFCC and DSS for her place to find out where she got the money laundering tinz from.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2881064_23015862301371mrbeaninotellupng25c4955d40e3462_png058f85876085f9171ace8711304fe9b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220186_img20151214153014_jpeg944d232242e6cddd1a88b08cafb93b89
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
Mayne she loves the bag so much she saved for a while to buy it. People do that for something They really like. Maybe her family is rich and she has some money put away. Or she has a rich boyfriend/fiancé who can afford to give her expensive gifts. Just exploring all angles ni.

She doesn't have to do runs to afford that.

Maybe, maybe, or!
You do well.
She can simply show us her Personal Income TAX returns and we will know she can afford this even from the gifts of her rich boyfriend/fiance. Why do you think that should be difficult for someone who already showed the receipt for her tee shirt?
Na so the boyfriendS go just dey explore all angles of her body for her to make the money for the N2 million fake bag.
Mtchew!!!

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by omonla555: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Though God punish poverty.

She doesn't needs to prove a point buying N2m bag.

Who knows it worth's N2m? Things of this earth will go with this Earth.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
anonimi:

Maybe, maybe, or!
You do well.
She can simply show us her Personal Income TAX returns and we will know she can afford this even from the gifts of her rich boyfriend/fiance. Why do you think that should be difficult for someone who already showed the receipt for her tee shirt?
Na so the boyfriendS go just dey explore all angles of her body for her to make the money for the N2 million fake bag.
Mtchew!!!
you're taking it personal. grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
I can imagine a Zimbabwean carrying an expensive bag and what the value would like be in their currency. It would would like an amount you can use to buy a car when in truth it can't sustain anyone for a few months. Same thing with naira now. The value has so gone down. Things bought in dollars now sound more expensive than they used to be. Not long ago that bag (original) would have been calculated at about 800k
It wouldn't be causing the same uproar then like it is doing now. That's why I said stop the conversion. I know she earns in naira.

Anyway make I go sleep. I don't even know why I'm defending her when I never chop. lol .

Me sef I dey wonder oh.
Sleep at this time?
Abi you sef "work" all night long ni? tongue tongue tongue

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by dapiluv: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Your brain needs servicing.

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
you're taking it personal. grin

I just dey follow the path wey you dey waka na.
Nothing personal.
Abi na me send the fake bae to be posing with her Bend Down Boutique bag ni?

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
anonimi:

Me sef I dey wonder oh.
Sleep at this time?
Abi you sef "work" all night long ni? tongue tongue tongue
I did work all night long. Life is not easy my brother. I need to buy my own $5k purse by Christmas

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
dapiluv:
Your brain needs servicing.

To match her body parts that are already well serviced or even sef OVER-serviced? wink lipsrsealed kiss

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by anonimi: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
I did work all night long. Life is not easy my brother. I need to buy my own $5k purse by Christmas

Na you biko. grin
Why you no come get "rich boyfriend/fiance"?
Make me sef "Just exploring all angles ni." for you to get that exquisite $5k purse by Christmas. grin grin

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
When i saw her pix i spotted a noise maker....
Please we need good news of a made brother, this gurl is very broke and sick in the thalamus.

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
Gud day!, longest time. grin

Yea o. E have tey small. Where u dey hide?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by henryford11(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dexter231:
Ok.
But How does this reduce the price of rice in my area now
na wa ooo.... 4ur dream
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Lexusgs430: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
anonimi:

Most def a counterfeit.
Otherwise make she show us the receipt plus certificate of originality. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3625092_1210585412483591418450961485863881201431697n_jpegf664cb6caf27203385f35db7112db6e5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Both original and fake, would still fit about the same contents.
Why buy original, when fake can be bought for $70.00?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by sisisioge: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na the label she buy, bag wey I go buy correct imitation for 10k minus label. She well done!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Yea o. E have tey small. Where u dey hide?
You even know who dey chat with you?. I'm fyne, how is your day going?.

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff / Davido Bought For His Daughter, Imade, 30 Billion Gang Golden & Diamond Necklace / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53