Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her (2668 Views)

These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by exlinkleads(f): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yes, guys i need your attention right now cuz often time you just don't know were to draw the line. I admit that the above picture is a little bit misleading cuz we are talking about "things you shouldn't do for your lady or wife" not things you shouldn't do to her. I just needed your attention. It’s not news anymore that 90% of men will do a lot to please women they are interested in.

Most men act childish when they are really in love and this has cost them a great deal. In fact a scientist said and i quote "the online time you do things that are stupid is when you are in love" It is not bad to please a woman but over doing it makes one stupid. As a man, you must be smart enough to read in between the lines to know what’s favorable and what’s not. Don't get me wrong, i am not saying you shouldn’t be romantic, it is a good thing to be romantic but not to the detriment of yourself.

These are the 11 things you should try as much as possible to avoid or never be tempted to do for a woman, regardless.

1. Steal For Her

Obviously, we all know where this will end you and by the time you will be back, someone might have taken your place. Never allow anything to push you to steal in order to please your woman because if she later finds out you actually stole a gift for her, she might drop you, unless of course, you are in it together like Bonny and Clyde.

2. Pay For Her Education

It is not a bad thing to support her education, if you can help but to take full responsibility for everything to your own detriment can be dangerous. We are all humans and we change from time to time, most men actually think funding a girl’s education means they’ll be forever indebted to them, ending up getting married to them but we’ve seen several scenarios where the women will end up finding love elsewhere. This has been suicidal to many men.

3. Buy Her A House When You Don’t Have One

Common sense should tell you, you should build your dreams together but not favor her and think of yours later. Building a house for a woman when you don’t have one yourself can make you is wrong in every way. When she finally jilts you and lives in it with another man. There are many men still biting their fingers over them.

4. Fight Another Man Because Of Her

Fighting because of her doesn’t prove anything. Two things are likely to happen, either the person beats you to a pulp and end up in the hospital or you will beat the person and end up in jail, either way, you don’t win. Unless it is for self-defense

5. Reject Your Family Because Of Her - complete list @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/no-matter-how-much-you-love-her-dont.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy seun ishilove

Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by Julietcutie(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
hmm
Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by Emypresh(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Oga its not complete nah......U didnt copy it well.....Go and copy from 6-11 and come

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin

"Buy her house when u don't have one"...seriously? Tat mumu can't even buy his own boxers... Maybe u mean A matchsticks house OP....

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by jonaifame22(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
And also.
If she says no sex, don't spend ur hard earned money on her.

If she doesn't call back after u send her credit,don't laff wth her when u see her,warn her sternly.

If she can't say " I love you too.when u say u. Love her on fone, then start findn an alternative.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by youngest85(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
6. Smell poo for her
Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by 007Nasky(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
am I mad? To do all dos tins

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by ojun50(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Evry day 10 thins, 11, 12 to 15
Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by Phylemon: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Interesting 11 commandments

Do you need a home Teacher in Uyo Akwa Ibom State... Am only a call away 08085188110

Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by Jay542(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Where re the 11? Well there's nothing bad in paying for her education tho. The thing is you can't be uneducated and want to pay for her education. You are prone to heartbreak.
Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
I really don't care grin
Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by youngberry001(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Buy her house nah craze dey worried me bah cry
Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Love can be stupid sometimes.
Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by firstking01(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Phylemon:
Interesting 11 commandments

Do you need a home Teacher in Uyo Akwa Ibom State... Am only a call away 08085188110
Da owo, ben mkpo mmi ka education sectionundecided
Re: No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her by Ozavize88(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Victor Stop Having Illicit Affairs With Married Women. / When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button / Types Of Guys That Exist Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.