Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button (2670 Views)

Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... / "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. / A Woman’s Remote Control For Men; Press The Right Buttons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by crazyfemnist(f): 12:26pm On May 27, 2017
Have u ever had sex with someone and this happened ; after some rounds of sex inside the room, the lady's leg was so weak or should I say funny - that she practised how to walk for about thirty minutes before stepping out of ur room, so that she won't go out and be working like someone who is raped . if it happens YOU ARE EITHER A BADOO or a BEAST.

1 Like

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by lashorrt(f): 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
Asking from experience or what??
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by LordCrimson(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2017
crazyfemnist:
Have u ever had sex with someone and this happened ; after some rounds of sex inside the room, the lady's leg was so weak or should I say funny - that she practised how to walk for about thirty minutes before stepping out of ur room, so that she won't go out and be working like someone who is raped . if it happens YOU ARE EITHER A BADOO or a BEAST.
I can relate grin grin

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by McBrooklyn(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
grin
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2017
Lol that is rape....
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 27, 2017
Just had an image of a newborn deer taking its 1st wobbly steps. I didn't even know such a thing was possible. Who have I been fucking? angry LOL!

3 Likes

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Epositive(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
I can relate grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

It's 10/10 possible...
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by marvin902(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2017
kinda been long i did something like that ..it was out of anger anyway when a chick don make mouth say you cant handle her in bed undecided undecided undecided..
you just have to teach her a lesson she wont forget grin grin grin
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:23pm On May 27, 2017
crazyfemnist:
Prick dey hungry you abi?
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Prick dey hungry you abi?

Lol, she needs someone like you that'll put her on a wheelchair. All this wobbling is for amateurs, ait? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:
Just had an image of a newborn deer taking its 1st wobbly steps. I didn't even know such a thing was possible. Who have I been fucking? angry LOL!

You are very perceptive!
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:37pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, she needs someone like you that'll put her on a wheelchair. All this wobbling is for amateurs, ait? wink
More like put her in a coma. A sex induced coma.
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2017
Vorpal:

You are very perceptive!

Is that how it happens? tongue
Can you show me for "research" purpose? grin

1 Like

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
crazyfemnist:

I like your pic, you did not have to bare any sensitive flesh out to know you got some crazy in you, as do all of us too.

Atta girl wink
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 27, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
More like put her in a coma. A sex induced coma.

Sounds dangerous

3 Likes

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Is that how it happens? tongue
Can you show me for "research" purpose? grin

As you have had me in a corner, i shall shapeshift and take flight like an eagle. tongue
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:51pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Sounds dangerous
Danger gleams like sunshine to a brave man's eyes
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 27, 2017
Vorpal:

As you have had me in a corner, i shall shapeshift and take flight like an eagle. tongue

Not so fast! I refuse to be left unsatisfied...I mean, MY CURIOSITY LEFT UNSATISFIED tongue grin Let the lesson begin...teacher wink

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Danger gleams like sunshine to a brave man's eyes

Or woman's wink
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Not so fast! I refuse to be left unsatisfied...I mean, MY CURIOSITY LEFT UNSATISFIED tongue grin Let the lesson begin...teacher wink

Umm, as you can see danger does not gleam in my eyes like sunshine sad

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2017
crazyfemnist:
...i know

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 27, 2017
Vorpal:

Umm, as you can see danger does not gleam in my eyes like sunshine sad

Luckily for me, I have x-ray vision tongue Stop making excuses & get started.
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Luckily for me, I have x-ray vision tongue Stop making excuses & get started.

[img]https://uproxx.files./2014/03/nigerian-gary-coleman-struggle-two-step-sigh-v2.gif?w=650[/img]

Lefulefu can you help a bro out here?
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2017
Vorpal:

[img]https://uproxx.files./2014/03/nigerian-gary-coleman-struggle-two-step-sigh-v2.gif?w=650[/img]

Lol, the look on that child's face just filled me with sadness for some reason. So I guess you're scot-free for now, while I emotionally eat tongue
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
Vorpal:

slow and steady wins the race bro...keep on teasing and flirtin but dont push too heavily or be too forward.sooner u goin to make a home run and i will be there to applaud cheesy

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 27, 2017
lefulefu:

slow and steady wins the race bro...keep on teasing and flirtin but dont push too heavily or be too forward.sooner u goin to make a home run and i will be there to applaud cheesy

Umm, you are off on another tangent man.
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, the look on that child's face just filled me with sadness for some reason. So I guess you're scot-free for now, while I emotionally eat tongue

Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 27, 2017
Vorpal:

Umm, you are off on another tangent man.
oh i thought u said u wanted to toast her.maybe i misunderstood u.anyway best of luck cheesy.
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 27, 2017
lefulefu:

oh i thought u said u wanted to toast her.maybe i misunderstood u.anyway best of luck cheesy.

She wanted a blow by blow account of what will make a ladies legs wobbly trying to walk after sex, so i felt an expert like you could illuminate things better.
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 27, 2017
Vorpal:

She wanted a blow by blow account of what will make a ladies legs wobbly trying to walk after sex, so i felt an expert like you could illuminate things better.
ohh dat? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
haha i am not even the real expert grin
lemme hala him cheesy
bia.....XINZ na wetin really dey make some babes go weak at the knees and legs after sex.u will see some with their legs all wobbly..trying to walk straight grin..biko wats d cause cheesy?
Re: When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button by dacovajnr: 3:10pm On May 27, 2017
Hehehe! That remind me of a girl I dated way back grin grin"She was vibrating after the whole hanky panky grin grin...Mr Gorge can nod ehn! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is ready to volunteer himself to test Ooni's juju efficacy... / “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) / My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.