Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) (6656 Views)

2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Had Guts To Flaunt The Phone On Facebook (pics) / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Okay no much talk I'll start with mine ever since I fell in love with this guy my life changed, aii so show us urz cool undecided grin

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin

I have nothing to flaunt.. But am broken hearted girl cry
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I have nothing to flaunt.. But an broken hearted girl cry

den flaunt ur boobs

selflove
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I have nothing to flaunt.. But an broken hearted girl cry

Den you can love my partner.. He dosnt cheat wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

den flaunt ur boobs

selflove

shocked boobs? Where can I get those? I'm a flat chested girl..

2 Likes

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

Den you can love my partner.. He dosnt cheat wink smiley

Ofcurz... Everybody love tat guy...

IN GOD WE TRUST wink

4 Likes

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by slimthugchimee(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
eversince we met our love have blossomed, theres no other partner i will rather have than you, you have been loyal and always there when i need you, you never disappoint me, Our relationship shall never end, no matter where you go i go with you no matter were i go you go with me. we shall spend our whole life together......I

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH MARYJANE

.....YOU ARE THE FLOWER IN MY LIFE....

pictures below

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ofcurz... Everybody love tat guy...

IN GOD WE TRUST wink

Okay you can still show us THE DRY CHEST I love dry chest
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
#TeamUglyBois..no lover grin
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
single as fcvk undecided
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
What? undecided
what do i need with that when I have food?

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Berlyn:
single as fcvk undecided

REALLY WHY?
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jarizod:
#TeamUglyBois..no lover grin

That's sad man.. Hope yu gein pvssy?
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

That's sad man.. Hope yu gein pvssy?
twas a joke dude tongue
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What? undecided
what do i need with that when I have food?

II just cheated on food sad but dear food remember u need Benjamins to get food..) So we good?
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by slimthugchimee(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Berlyn:
single as fcvk undecided
lala abi?
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jarizod:
twas a joke dude tongue

Yea yo name's like one of them Bleep boys
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Smellymouth: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bae and I ..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

II just cheated on food sad but dear food remember u need Benjamins to get food..) So we good?
shocked so you are offering me yer lover for a night! lipsrsealed
••••••
I will need longer
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
eversince we met our love have blossomed, theres no other partner i will rather have than you, you have been loyal and always there when i need you, you never disappoint me, Our relationship shall never end, no matter where you go i go with you no matter were i go you go with me. we shall spend our whole life together......I

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH

MARYJANE.....YOU ARE THE FLOWER IN MY LIFE....pictures below

*coughing* want some more?

10 Likes

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Naiijaboiy: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Berlyn:
single as fcvk undecided
. What about lala
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Bae and I ..

Boss smelly sad

2 Likes

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by youngest85(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ds is mine

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked so you are offering me yer lover for a night! lipsrsealed
••••••
I will need longer
Lols.. All month long
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yea yo name's like one of them Bleep boys
Lol..am not..

am a 1 man 1 pvssy kinda guy wink
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
youngest85:
Ds is mine

Laughing my dlck off
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jarizod:
Lol..am not..

am a 1 man 1 pvssy kinda guy wink

Kinda unusual bro and gay mayb
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by slimthugchimee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

*coughing* want some more?
my nigga........

collects it from him

3 Likes

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by sleemoon(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mine

4 Likes

Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by youngest85(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

Laughing my dlck off

U get deek?
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by TrapHedges(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
my nigga........

collects it from him
cool
Re: Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

Kinda unusual bro and gay mayb
everybody can't be a fvckboi cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) / See The Price Of Sex Doll On Jumia With Huge Discount / Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.