Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir (14446 Views)

Osun Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays For LG Election / FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by sexyellency(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
limeta:
What is Eid-el-Kabir celebration
I dont need no muslim holiday
Any way non of my workers is muslim
Please open ur eyes and see d headline says FEDERAL GOVERNMENT declares holiday.. what's our business with ur workers? Are they government workers or private workers if u like tell them to b working 24/7...ur work, ur workers, ur business, ur problem!!!

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
limeta:

You need give them the 2 Days Break.
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by Origin(f): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by nyabinghi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Christians are very tolerant? They are happy when muslims girls are not allowed to dorn hijab or when supervisors yank off the hijab, they are sad when muslims get sallah holidays but are happy when they declare 25th and 26th of december or good friday, easter sunday and easter monday

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by mynd1(f): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
limeta:
What is Eid-el-Kabir celebration I dont need no muslim holiday Any way non of my workers is muslim
Thunder fire Ur smelling olosho puss.y there.
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by Topestbilly(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
mynd1:
Thunder fire Ur smelling olosho puss.y there.

Mynd1 abah Du Allah.
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by zabuur: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
limeta:

And 4 people liked ur post. Are they equally insane? Non of ur workers is a muslim. That's pathetic. And u too would wanna travel to dubai (a Muslim country),board Emirates airline, etihad, Qatar etc.
This is how u provoke some people, when they harm u, u call them names. U saw the topic, if u are less concerned, ignore it and move on.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by djxodofficial1: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2016
limeta:
limeta:
limeta:

u try
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by October1960: 3:26am On Sep 08, 2016
I guess with the recession no need to work. There is probably close to 30 days of holiday per year in Nigeria.

No wonder the country is a mess.
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by otokx(m): 4:55am On Sep 08, 2016
One of the few benefits of staying in Nigeria and working in a regular employment.
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by Feanah(f): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2016
dustmalik:

It's not by force. You should do as you wish. Afterall, you are just one out of two hundred million Nigerians. In other words, you are insignificant.
Help me tell her abeg
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by drmuri(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2016
realmindz:
grin
Many morons on Nairaland; what is this slowpoke insinuating?
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by wayisshut: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir by wayisshut: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2016
zabuur:

And 4 people liked ur post. Are they equally insane? Non of ur workers is a muslim. That's pathetic. And u too would wanna travel to dubai (a Muslim country),board Emirates airline, etihad, Qatar etc.
This is how u provoke some people, when they harm u, u call them names. U saw the topic, if u are less concerned, ignore it and move on.

The ability to be human is the tendency to control your emotions. Speaking it alone means means you are capable of doimg it @ the bolded must you always do it? How many times have you heard christains talking this way@ the bolded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

March 9: Steer clear of Niger Delta - PDP cautious Buhari, APC / Assets Declaration: Court Okays Hearing Of Suit Against INEC Chairman, Yakubu / ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.