Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis (57830 Views)

Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by segebase(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
ma cucumber just dey stand for no reason
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Berbierklaus(f): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ipopalomo come and see o shocked
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by holluphemydavid(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Indeed thick, but perceiving olosho goons, tank God for her life, she will disassociate her sef from dem soon

2 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Whores them.
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by AlexzStructure(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok.... I have heard U....
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by naniawini(f): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

This one na mega olosho and plc. wedding e go be!
grin real mega olosho

3 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
ADBOK:
This is a Luciferous nuptial preliminaries tantamount to actual conjugal disintegration with acute ramifications!!!

Bros!
Na laps na him make U dey blow dis kind big big grammer, If u come see d manin d main I wonder as body go do U cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ahahnow: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
They all need to lose some serious weight angry shocked not attractive.. look at their tighs.. are the smuggling yams?

3 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Omolola1(f): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Beautiful pictures

How come they are all same height though undecided

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by phreakabit(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Awon Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Toks2008(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhizAnnie:
This is so cute...but finally sha soup wen sweet na money kill am grin

What makes a lady sweet? because she flaunts unclothedness? smh

2 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by mhizAnnie(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Toks2008:

What makes a lady sweet? because she flaunts unclothedness? smh

Did I say the lady is sweet? Do I eat human beings? Smh too
I meant that if you don't have money u won't be doing all these extra stuff for a wedding

2 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Ninilowo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Eyahhhhhhhh.......... I pity the groom in advance

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by neocortex: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
MicroBox:
what kind of hand sign are they flaunting.. Is it the kabala pyramid sign or what?
Are they devil worshipers?
I urge everyone to be wary of what to adopt and what not to adopt..
The hand sign is not meant for posing rather something more destructive..

SMH,to those in mental bondage , every gesture is
a destructive sign.

2 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Paseus(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
angry oloshos everywhere *spits on thread*

2 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by solayd(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin so na all these people go dey sail come the man house after wedding God help the man overcome

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Charly68: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
When Amanda enters into the real life of marriage,she will know that marriage is not about noise making but real responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by abdulaz: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Progress2468:

Which Promise Land na bros
U be Moses? Abeg Nor talk watin u nor know
It was just a sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Charly68: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
When Amanda enters into the real life of marriage,she will know that marriage is not about noise making but real responsibility. All this Rastafarian display of bodies is nothing but sensational falsity of life.

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Charly68: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
When Amanda enters into the real life of marriage,she will know that marriage is not about noise making but real responsibility. All this Rastafarian display of bodies is nothing but sensational falsity of life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ifyeky(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
see that one with yam leg

2 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by onatisi(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Can someone tells me how this concerns us
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by pearlygirly(f): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
my dear if u like,snap ur womb keep am outside,e no concern me,the important thing is the marriage itself n not the wedding..so stop showin d world ur collapsed boobs bfr u show it to ur hubby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Progress2468(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
abdulaz:

It was just a sarcasm.

It's OK man
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Toks2008(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Did I say the lady is sweet? Do I eat human beings? Smh too
I meant that if you don't have money u won't be doing all these extra stuff for a wedding

No be fight..issorite
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by oochi123(f): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Beautiful concept..I love it jare bt I can't show my bori to de world o..
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by DanielGb(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fat tights Haba! Resistable for me.
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by joinnow: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Chick laps shocked shocked

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by buchilino(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Keneking:
Igbo's are indeed doing very well

NWANNE I PRAY THEY NOT IGBOS
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by naijafella(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nudity on display.Tell me how this kind of marriage gonna last.Already shattered before consummation.

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Lawalemi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Maybe she's a funs girl. It ain't easy getting friends to volunteer for this
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by mhizAnnie(f): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Toks2008:

No be fight..issorite

Haba I'm not fighting u ooo.
Just trying to explain what I mean. Sorry lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.