Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis (57801 Views)

Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ChangeIsCostant: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
A soon-to-bride simply identified as Amanda is the rave of the moment on Instagram after photos of her and her bridal crew went viral. The ladies who dressed like sailors -flaunted their "thickness" in sexy swimsuits. According to Amanda, she can't keep calm as her wedding comes up in few days time... Congrats to her... See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/soon-to-be-bride-and-her-crew-take.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ChangeIsCostant: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Igbo's are indeed doing very well

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by PrettyCrystal: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
good for her
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by mhizAnnie(f): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is so cute...but finally sha soup wen sweet na money kill am grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Funlordjnr: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin

This one na mega olosho and plc. wedding e go be!

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by dainformant(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
thickness overload

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ChangeIsCostant: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
TIGHT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by sunkoye: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

This one na mega olosho and plc. wedding e go be!
Na real PLC... cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Davash222(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Op please venue of the wedding??

6 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ajasbaba(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
see as her breast sef don dey fall when she never marry i wonder wat it will be after the wedding.

grin grin grin grin grin

she no even get yarnsh sef grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Oildichotomy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
[size=20pt]BBW Rocks!!

I'm in love
[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ireneony(f): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mtchewwe. .. na wetin you want make we do now undecided

Next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by oshe11: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
wich site cn I download d complete season of jenifa's diary
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by showreals(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
THICK LAPS shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Eyepencil: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Spending someone's money..
Men don suffer for women hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by elshz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wow! Where is the venue?
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by mykemiley(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
ajasbaba:
see as her breast sef don dey fall when she never marry i wonder wat it will be after the wedding.

grin grin grin grin grin

she no even get yarnsh sef grin grin grin grin
Took it easy grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by martineinstein(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
slay!..ok ladies,lets get in formation
Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
The world has really gone crazy

6 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by praxs(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
That water go dey smell to.to

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ADBOK: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is a Luciferous nuptial preliminaries tantamount to actual conjugal disintegration with acute ramifications!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Sharon6(f): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Chai! See what somebody's pickin is going to pay for in public display.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

3 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by mimicious(f): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
thickness every where cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by TeamSimple(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Olympus olympus olympus!!!

9 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Skipfr(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Okokobioko. Grandma must see this

4 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nansense!.
Madness of the century...see that fat one.

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Keneking:
[b[Igbo's[/b] are indeed doing very well

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by madgoat(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
If only i could straff all those babes one after the other...... my life would be accomplished grin

5 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by Opeedo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tonight Her TOTO got hot grin grin tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by ireneony(f): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
madgoat:
If only i could straff all those babes one after the other grin
madgoat who dash you

3 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis by abdulaz: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
This pre wedding pics of a thing is now becoming something else o. This is what you get when the groom to be is a SAILOR. All the sailors in the house let us all sail to the promise land.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / How Do I Save My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.