Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick (6053 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / What Is The Best Response To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by slex(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2016
op so na u de toast my babe abi??

Wait till i catch you. grin
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
Don't trust any (f) moniker bro.
Apart from the miss NL contestants and some few trusted friends the majority of them are males!
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by dryyansh1(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
Apart from the miss NL contestants and some few trusted friends the majority of them are males!
All for attention? Too cheap
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
All for attention? Too cheap
They get tired at some point and eventually deactivate.. or they get found out..Nneka123 is a perfect example! My first and only NL crush turned to be a bastid male grin
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by dryyansh1(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
They get tired at some point and eventually deactivate.. or they get found out..Nneka123 is a perfect example! My first and only NL crush turned to be a bastid male grin
Hahahahaha.. I can imagine how heartbroken you were grin. There're so many of them in romance section
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Dharneehell(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Vinshu:
Why do you still want to proceed with a girl you know has a boyfriend?

Dogs in men skin

*spits*
*parks the spit with sand, throws it at her*

Go away! Shuu!!

_Pussies in women skin
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by DemonMonkey7(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=Ibunma post=49167153] She wouldn't come[/quote speak for yourself.
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by DemonMonkey7(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Dating is fine.. U can date as many as u like as Long there's no "exclusive"...but once u accept one person to be ur gf/bf then, u let the rest know that ur off the market...
. #smilez like Emmanuella... then sings.... anywhere you go, I go dey follow follow you.. even on top of chuku chuku..Lol.. #lilTunes
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
Hahahahaha.. I can imagine how heartbroken you were grin. There're so many of them in romance section
I was actually grin actually contemplated sending a Pm but His secret came out cheesy
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Swizdoe(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ur destiny is not alright.. Its not by force to quote my post
Eewo shockedshockedshocked
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by dryyansh1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
I was actually grin actually contemplated sending a Pm but His secret came out cheesy
grin Na wa o. One cannot see a lady he likes and try to get close... You go surprise say na guy grin
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
grin Na wa o. One cannot see a lady he likes and try to get close... You go surprise say na guy grin
I dey tell u grin
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by vicben27(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Vinshu:
Why do you still want to proceed with a girl you know has a boyfriend?

Dogs in men skin

*spits*
girlz wit boy frnds ar more fun to date, wen ur done wit dem dy'll stil hav someone to run back to

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom / Sxx With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+) / 7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.