Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick (6138 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / What Is The Best Response To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
I will be chyking a girl tomorrow, and am sure her response will be that I already have a boy friend and I can't double date bla bla bla

Pls I need the best word to use in the event of this situation.

A brother actually need this very urgently
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Then don't chyke her. Instead invite her to ur house and give her a gud personal hospitality. Then engage her in talks towards that line. If she feels at home around you, she will forget that the name of what she's abt to start is called double-dating.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Ibunma(f): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Then don't chyke her. Instead invite her to ur house and give her a gud personal hospitality. Then engage her in talks towards that line. If she feels at home around you, she will forget that the name of what she's abt to start is called double-dating.

She wouldn't come

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Vinshu(f): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Why do you still want to proceed with a girl you know has a boyfriend?

Dogs in men skin

*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ibunma:

She wouldn't come
Hmm. Are u sure ure not d person

D guy knows u have a bf and u wanna play along but u don't wanna give in too easily so u wanna know when and how to flow along with him. Right?

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Ibunma(f): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Vinshu:

Dogs in men skin

*spits*

And why must you comment when you have nothing reasonable to say

5 Likes

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by finalboss1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Vinshu:

Dogs in men skin

*spits*
Would you stay glued to ur boifriend in fire and brimstone?

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by finalboss1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Hmm. Are u sure ure not d person

D guy knows u have a bf and u wanna play along but u don't wanna give in too easily so u wanna know when and how to flow along with him. Right?
you are nt alright.. its nt byforce to comment
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
finalboss1:
you are nt alright.. its nt byforce to comment
Ur destiny is not alright.. Its not by force to quote my post

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
I will be chyking a girl tomorrow, and am sure her response will be that I already have a boy friend and I can't double date bla bla bla

Pls I need the best word to use in the event of this situation.

A brother actually need this very urgently
Aren't u supposed to be a female ur moniker is (f) and ur DP is that of a female but u wanto chyke another female!

Obviously a male behind this handle..
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Oluwabusobomi(f): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2016
So far, just about one person has said something reasonable!

Others were busy answering questions they were not asked

So pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by finalboss1(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ur destiny is not alright.. Its not by force to quote my post
sorry deres a mix up which i caused.. m sorry... was supposed to quote vinsh.u.. i shuld hv replied bk but just mistake... sowi
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by michaelbrad: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Hi bro,

Just tell her you don't mind if she has a boyfriend, that you just want to be there for her when she needs assistance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFadtc-Xpxg
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Divepen1(m): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Well, I'm not a fan of double dating but I know people that are 3year+ now in a relationship that had this statement as an opener.
I would just advice that the guy impress her with his confidence, and when she spit the word, she will give the indication of opening her portal for him by telling him to let them remain friends.
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2016
grin

Dating is fine.. U can date as many as u like as Long there's no "exclusive"...but once u accept one person to be ur gf/bf then, u let the rest know that ur off the market...
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 08, 2016
how i wish all the guys in the world can just be like me.. Am down to earth asf.. I hate forcing a girl to be mine.dont force her just let her be.. But let her know you still want her to hang around .. And take time to let her like you well.. And dont be her foot mat
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
Aren't u supposed to be a female ur moniker is (f) and ur DP is that of a female but u wanto chyke another female!

Obviously, it also takes a nano second to read the last paragraph of her post. She's asking for "a brother "
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Dating is fine.. U can date as many as u like as Long there's no "exclusive"...but once u accept one person to be ur gf/bf then, u let the rest know that ur off the market...

Gbam!! Well said... Thought am the only that knows this. "Some people" are just mentally and intellectually backward cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2016
royalvalentine19:
how i wish all the guys in the world can just be like me.. Am down to earth asf.. I hate forcing a girl to be mine.dont force her just let her be.. But let her know you still want her to hang around .. And take time to let her like you well.. And dont be her foot mat

No be una Bible teach us say " the violence taketh by force" cheesy cheesy
Moreso, most slokepoke feel that "the proof of desire is Pursuit" tongue
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by jaybee3(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2016
A girl entertaining you whilst being in a relationship obviously isn't satisfied which doesn't necessarily guarantees you of a preferred outcome

You have to acknowledge the fact that you understand her current status
Reassure her of your supreme quality called patience
Indicate you had still value her friendship either way

Then play the waiting game without necessarily allowing yourself to be friend zoned
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Felixtuta(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Lolz.
All the same, just take the bull by the horn and tell her that "all you are asking her is jst a chance".

* I don't expect you to love me, but a little chance will convince you, I believe what I feel for you is a enough to see both us through this trying time.*

Don't even give her chance to tell u she has a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Vinshu(f): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Would you stay glued to ur boifriend in fire and brimstone?

I don't have a boyfriend.
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Vinshu:

I don't have a boyfriend.
No wonder
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Vinshu(f): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

No wonder

I have a husband

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by FTBOY: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2016
Vinshu:

I have a husband
and your husband is a dog in human skin? wonderful!
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by vjsmiles: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Vinshu:

Dogs in men skin

*spits*

Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by mhizzpatra(f): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Vinshu:

I have a husband

grin
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Vinshu:

I have a husband
Then d matter doesn't pertain to u
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by dryyansh1(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:

You sef see am?
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
You sef see am?
yes boss grin
Re: Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick by dryyansh1(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
yes boss grin
Don't trust any (f) moniker bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) / La Hot Babe - Amazing Photos Of Yao Nice Eudoxie. / My 16 And 17years Old Pictures And How I've Transformed Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.