Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

On Homosexuality... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Homosexuality... (6197 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Embracing The Wind Of Change (focus On Homosexuality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2016
A lot of people quickly point to the 'fact' that homosexuality is wrong. Here on Nairaland, I often see questions like "why would you choose to have sexual relations with a man when there are luscious women all about?" or "what! how can you choose not to want the phallus" (yes, I used phallus because Nairaland will censor the credible alternative. Censorship is bullocks)?

However, do you really believe people choose to be gay? Watch this video before you decide. If you have a preconception, watch it anyway. Test the validity of your ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtjqLUHYoY

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by SUPERPACK: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: On Homosexuality... by DonCortino: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Tony! As a guy how can u not love boobies? It is a natural inbuilt chip in men, we love breasts!
Now for a man to say he prefers a flat chest like his to boobs, is highly not normal! My take.

5 Likes

Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2016
DonCortino:
Tony! As a guy how can u not love boobies? It is a natural inbuilt chip in men, we love breasts!
Now for a man to say he prefers a flat chest like his to boobs, is highly not normal! My take.

is being normal a choice?

Are people that are born blind or deaf normal? Did they choose to be so? Should we persecute them for that?

#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: On Homosexuality... by DonCortino: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Are people that are born blind or deaf normal? Did they choose to be so? Should we persecute them for that?

#justsaying

Normal in the sense that a penïs is meant for a vagina! Pls leave the blind n deaf that's a different context entirely.

Animals know better than gays!
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2016
DonCortino:

Normal in the sense that a penïs is meant for a vagina! Pls leave the blind n deaf that's a different context entirely.

Animals know better than gays!

How? It seems you might not know that there are gays animals, there have always been.

Gay sex accounts for 94% of all observed sexual activity in giraffes.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/so-it-turns-out-giraffes-are-gayest-animal-planet231014/#gs.KjVy6_c

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

#justsaying
As a christian I never read in my own Bible where God condemned Blind or deaf.And I don't expect you to start telling me to forget about my Christian believe on that.

The question should be have you seen someone with 2 eyes start making a choice of becoming blind?,but some gays has been banging ladies before the stupid idea of fuvking there fellow man came up .

Some lesbians said they started it because of heartbreaks caused by men,so can someone with 2 eyes suddenly chose to become blind just because of bad things he/she sees?

Why using Blind and deaf to compare gays?smh,Does blind and deaf people has jail sentences ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: On Homosexuality... by IamLEGEND1: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2016
no be everybody wey get mb.
Re: On Homosexuality... by DonCortino: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

How? It seems you might not know that there are gays animals, there have always been.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/so-it-turns-out-giraffes-are-gayest-animal-planet231014/#gs.KjVy6_c

Hahaha! Coming from a GAYstarnews site. Of course u guys will look for all ways in justifying act. Same sex Animals act as if they are mating they dont actually indulge in the sex proper.

Like I said, they know better.
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

#justsaying
Being born blind and deaf is not normal. That's why they call them 'disabled persons'.

However, you can not compare being deaf and dumb to being a homosexual, that's being mentally spewed.
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

So human beings should follow up the example set by giraffes We should emulate and start thinking like giraffes or other animals ? why not you start walking around naked? eat grass,live in the forest,have sex in the open,no funeral,no school,no bank,no electricity e.t.c why do you pointed out and only want to emulate giraffe sexual abilities ? since animals are now setting examples for humans to follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:
As a christian I never read in my own Bible where God condemned Blind or deaf.And I don't expect you to start telling me to forget about my Christian believe on that.

The question should be have you seen someone with 2 eyes start making a choice of becoming blind?,but some gays has been banging ladies before the stupid idea of fuvking there fellow man came up .

Some lesbians said they started it because of heartbreaks caused by men,so can someone with 2 eyes suddenly chose to become blind just because of bad things he/she sees?

Why using Blind and deaf to compare gays?smh,Does blind and deaf people has jail sentences ? undecided
If you ask me, I'd say it's all about choice. Being born deaf and dumb isn't a choice, just like having a road accident isn't a choice also, but being gay is a choice. It's something you choose to do or not do.
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
If you ask me, I'd say it's all about choice. Being born deaf and dumb isn't a choice, just like having a road accident isn't a choice also, but being gay is a choice. It's something you choose to do or not do.

Guy am against gays in whichever ways,so I don't know where you stand.
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

Guy am against gays in whichever ways,so I don't know where you stand.
I'm not against them. What I'm against is them trying to make me accept what they do.
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

I have not told you to do or not to do anything. I simply questioned some beliefs and asked you to watch a video.

The question should be have you seen someone with 2 eyes start making a choice of becoming blind?

Not that this question is important to this discussion, but yes, I have.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/10/06/disorder-makes-woman-pour-drain-cleaner-in-eyes-choosing-to-be-blind-like-choosing-gender-260287

And this is also natural. It is the result of a [natural] occurring disorder: Body integrity identity disorder. BIID. It's not a white man thing, a man on my street amputated his leg 2 months ago for no good reason.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

,but some gays has been banging ladies before the stupid idea of fuvking there fellow man came up .

I will answer this with my personal opinion. I believe it is often an excuse used to mask their original gay tendencies.

Now think, with the kind of homophobic tendency you are exhibiting, do you think any emotional trauma can make you go gay?

Not yet, with the kind of hate we administer in Nigeria bases on religion, culture, habits, and style, I won't be surprised

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2016
DonCortino:

Hahaha! Coming from a GAYstarnews site. Of course u guys will look for all ways in justifying act. Same sex Animals act as if they are mating they dont actually indulge in the sex proper.

Like I said, they know better.

Yep and Wikipedia is a gaynews site undecided
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

I have not told you to do or not to do anything. I simply questioned some beliefs and asked you to watch a video.

Not that this question is important to this discussion, but yes, I have.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/10/06/disorder-makes-woman-pour-drain-cleaner-in-eyes-choosing-to-be-blind-like-choosing-gender-260287

And this is also natural. It is the result of a [natural] occurring disorder: Body integrity identity disorder. BIID. It's not a white man thing, a man on my street amputated his leg 2 months ago for no good reason.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

I will answer this with my personal opinion. I believe it is often an excuse used to mask their original gay tendencies.

Now think, with the kind of homophobic tendency you are exhibiting, do you think any emotional trauma can make you go gay?

Not yet, with the kind of hate we administer in Nigeria bases on religion, culture, habits, and style, I won't be surprised

You've said absolutely nothing,when you can't tell me why using Animal to set example and also using blind and deaf to compare with sexuality .
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm not against them. What I'm against is them trying to make me accept what they do.

How do you mean? Someone is forcing you to be gay?
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Am against them period...full-stop
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=brightalo1010 post=49172324][/quote]

1. Humans are animals

2. Both are natural occurring
Re: On Homosexuality... by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
i hail

1 Like

Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:

Did you watch the video? If yes, answer the questions honestly
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

So human beings should follow up the example set by giraffes We should emulate and start thinking like giraffes or other animals ? why not you start walking around naked? eat grass,live in the forest,have sex in the open,no funeral,no school,no bank,no electricity e.t.c why do you pointed out and only want to emulate giraffe sexual abilities ? since animals are now setting examples for humans to follow.

argumentum ad consequentiam

I have not said what we should do. I am only stating what is, and why we should coexist and tolerate.
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

1. Humans are animals

2. Both are natural occurring

Then go live inside bush, and stop using internet.behave like animals not only following there sex sex sex stuff,they sex in the open while you ran go inside room lay your gay guy on bed comfortably.
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2016
argumentum ad consequential.
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

How do you mean? Someone is forcing you to be gay?
I never said 'someone' is forcing me to be gay. I said gays and their groups are forcing people to accept them for being gay.
Re: On Homosexuality... by tonyx4x44(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
I never said 'someone' is forcing me to be gay. I said gays and their groups are forcing people to accept them for being gay.

Then your original statement contradicts itself.

If you don't have anything against them, you will accept them. If you don't accept them, you have everything against them.
Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

argumentum ad consequentiam

I have not said what we should do. I am only stating what is, and why we should coexist and tolerate.

Don't know this words......argumentum ad consequentiam But whatever it is let someone don't use giraffe to compare human only on sexuality.balance the comparison in all right round.
Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Did you watch the video? If yes, answer the questions honestly
Same way I'll ask you this question and ask you to answer it honestly: When did you choose to like smoking weed?
Re: On Homosexuality... by timpaker(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2016
brightalo1010:

Hmmmm...
So because Christians see such practice as bad then everybody must therefore adhere to it? It's funny how Christians think that just because they're against a certain belief others must also be against it just because it was written in a holy book?

I have nothing against Homos, I see them first as humans before anything. What's my concern with someone's sexual preference for me to judge them?

2 Likes

Re: On Homosexuality... by joseph1832(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Then your original statement contradicts itself.

If you don't have anything against them, you will accept them. If you don't accept them, you have everything against them.
And if you don't have anything against paedophiles, sadists and rapists, you should accept them also.

Who in this world gave anybody the right to tell me what I should accept or not accept? This is why I've always maintained that the LGBT are trying to shove their sexuality down people's throat.

3 Likes

Re: On Homosexuality... by brightalo1010: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2016
I don't even need any fuvking video to know that gay is bad,same as promoting gays activities here on NL is prohibited.I don't see any big deal in gays doing there gay stuffs without bringing it online always talking one trash or the other.

How many times have you seen or read where straight people start posting how been straight is good and people should accept it? I never seen it before,Na always gays coming online posting stuffs.if you know gay is good for you then stay on your own and do it na haba or must you post it online before fuvcking ur fellow gay guy? fuvk the hell out of the guys ass and keep it to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.