Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (6192 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2020
I've been dating this girl for close to 2 years now, she's everything i prayed for in a woman. Everything is going on fine between us until early this year I noticed she has changed, she said i complain too much, i nag etc I thought i'm the one with the problem i work on myself but the problem still persist, we had issues almost every week and i said to myself that something is wrong somewhere and I promise i'm going to check her phone when next she come over to my place so when she came i went through her WhatsApp and i see that she's being having an affair with an older man (over 50 years and he's not based in Nigeria) I confronted my girlfriend about what i saw and she said she's just playing games with the man that they met online and she can't marry an old man, i didn't believe her but she cried and cried that day i forgive her and we continue the relationship. She used to tell me that she's going to port to recieve some stuffs and i always ask her who is sending the stuffs and she said her brother I believe her because one of her brothers is based in South Africa and I noticed that anytime it remain a day to go to port to recieve those stuffs we always have issues, it has happened thrice and I know that something is not right, I don't know know maybe I'm the one over reacting so I call the shipping company that because she always send me the shipping company's message when they ask her to come receive the stuffs and when i call the company and i asked if they do ship from South Africa they said No that they only ship from USA and Canada, i know for sure that the old man is the only one she has in USA I ended the call with the shipping company and i confronted her again about who do send her stuffs she said her brother and i told her that the shipping company is not shipping from South Africa then how come her brother is sending stuffs using that company she said she didn't know about that all she know is that her brother is sending stuffs and she go to Port to clear it, since then I've started doubting her and I didn't trust her anymore, I act as if everything is right between us and i told her we must find a way to see this week, she came over to my place yesterday she didn't act strange everything is going well until she's dragging something with me and she mistakenly use that man's name to call my name, I told her to start talking now and she said she didn't have anything in mind to say that mistakenly calling someone's else name doesn't mean she's dating the man that she already told me. She showed me the man's chat and i saw that the man has been the one sending all those stuffs, she apologised and she said she doesn't want to hurt me that's why she hide everything from me. I called her younger sister and she told me everything about the man, they've never seen each other physically, the man has been sending money to her, sending her alot of stuffs, dress, hair, TV, phone, he got her sister a laptop too and their mom also know about it. Where i'm confused now is that my girlfriend still insist she can't marry this man and her sister also testify to it that it's only the money and the gifts he do send to her that's why she's with him, she's having feelings for this man i know that for sure. We talked last night when she get home and i told her that I've known everything about the man so no more lies again and i asked her to choose between the man and i, she chose me 3 times and he asked me what i want her to do, I told her to tell that man she's done and she said she will just block him and delete his contact, I said no she must tell the man the reason she's blocking him she agree and she screen record and sent it to me. My question now is that can I still go ahead in this relationship, Have you ever been in this situation before, if you are in my shoes what will you do? I just need people's view.
Cc:

pocohantas
Ishilove
Baddiefreaky
Zzor
Seanwilliam
bukatyne
CalliDora1
Sapphiere
Dominique UndauntedYOCA doggedfighter. olufeyikemi90789 Dyt stacyO fati001

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by RedPanthar: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Guys everyday and sob tales. Na wa o

We need to start teaching self emotional and psychological mastery in schools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mowaconfused:
I've been dating this girl for close to 2 years now, she's everything i prayed for in a woman. Everything is going on fine between us until early this year I noticed she has changed, she said i complain too much, i nag etc I thought i'm the one with the problem i work on myself but the problem still persist, we had issues almost every week and i said to myself that something is wrong somewhere and I promise i'm going to check her phone when next she come over to my place so when she came i went through her WhatsApp and i see that she's being having an affair with an older man (over 50 years and he's not based in Nigeria) I confronted my girlfriend about what i saw and she said she's just playing games with the man that they met online and she can't marry an old man, i didn't believe her but she cried and cried that day i forgive her and we continue the relationship. She used to tell me that she's going to port to recieve some stuffs and i always ask her who is sending the stuffs and she said her brother I believe her because one of her brothers is based in South Africa and I noticed that anytime it remain a day to go to port to recieve those stuffs we always have issues, it has happened thrice and I know that something is not right, I don't know know maybe I'm the one over reacting so I call the shipping company that because she always send me the shipping company's message when they ask her to come receive the stuffs and when i call the company and i asked if they do ship from South Africa they said No that they only ship from USA and Canada, i know for sure that the old man is the only one she has in USA I ended the call with the shipping company and i confronted her again about who do send her stuffs she said her brother and i told her that the shipping company is not shipping from South Africa then how come her brother is sending stuffs using that company she said she didn't know about that all she know is that her brother is sending stuffs and she go to Port to clear it, since then I've started doubting her and I didn't trust her anymore, I act as if everything is right between us and i told her we must find a way to see this week, she came over to my place yesterday she didn't act strange everything is going well until she's dragging something with me and she mistakenly use that man's name to call my name, I told her to start talking now and she said she didn't have anything in mind to say that mistakenly calling someone's else name doesn't mean she's dating the man that she already told me. She showed me the man's chat and i saw that the man has been the one sending all those stuffs, she apologised and she said she doesn't want to hurt me that's why she hide everything from me. I called her younger sister and she told me everything about the man, they've never seen each other physically, the man has been sending money to her, sending her alot of stuffs, dress, hair, TV, phone, he got her sister a laptop too and their mom also know about it. Where i'm confused now is that my girlfriend still insist she can't marry this man and her sister also testify to it that it's only the money and the gifts he do send to her that's why she's with him, she's having feelings for this man i know that for sure. We talked last night when she get home and i told her that I've known everything about the man so no more lies again and i asked her to choose between the man and i, she chose me 3 times and he asked me what i want her to do, I told her to tell that man she's done and she said she will just block him and delete his contact, I said no she must tell the man the reason she's blocking him she agree and she screen record and sent it to me. My question now is that can I still go ahead in this relationship, Have you ever been in this situation before, if you are in my shoes what will you do? I just need people's view.
Cc:

pocohantas
Ishilove
Baddiefreaky
Zzor
Seanwilliam
Bukatayne
CalliDora
I don't have much to say,anything these my ogas you mentioned asked you to do is the right thing to do lol
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Sundrus: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
E be like say u don tire for her kpekus. U just wan use this matter take dump her. Talk true.
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Well...

Let the oracles you consulted up there come and attend to you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
I don't have much to say,anything these my ogas you mentioned asked you to do is the right thing to do lol
Thanks. I still need people's opinion.
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sundrus:
E be like say u don tire for her kpekus. U just wan use this matter take dump her. Talk true.
If i wanted to dump her i won't be here asking for advice
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by prinzstiles(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
I hope you won't come here to complain when she starts asking you for money. Just allow her do her thing besides the man is not in the country

6 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
RedPanthar:
Guys everyday and sob tales. Na wa o

We need to start teaching self emotional and psychological mastery in schools.
Relationship matter tire me these days bro
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
prinzstiles:
I hope you won't come here to complain when she starts asking you for money. Just allow her do her thing besides the man is not in the country
I do give her money everytime she ask for it. I don't have any issue with giving her money, I just want to know if she's being sincere with me.
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by TrueHeart365(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bro, first get your head out of that punna. You need to realize that your girlfriend has a sugar daddy while in a committed relationship with you and this disqualifies her as marriage material.

What you need to do is find another girl to date and p1mp this your current girlfriend..

Instead of discouraging her, let her carry on since her family is in support. What you should be doing is getting your share of the goodies.

She's using you for sex while the sugar daddy is paying the bills. You need to start taking from her as compensation for all the sperm and energy you've wasted on her.

Why are men of these days so weak and puzsy whipped so easily?

34 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by RedPanthar: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mowaconfused:

Relationship matter tire me these days bro

Lol. Don't create threads plz. You're all crying before women. It sucks. If a lady doesn't accept us, let's work on ourselves and not create threads plz. It's annoying

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Vanzcharles(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Guy dont be unfortunate. If you knew you would leave her, you could have used the exit sad. Why making her to call of the relationship with the man then walk out if the relationship.
Its rubbish, you shouldn't be thinking about leaving sad. You don mk am leave d man, you wan com leave am. Wetin be your own.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vanzcharles:
Guy dont be unfortunate. If you knew you would leave her, you could have used the exit sad. Why making her to call of the relationship with the man then walk out if the relationship.
Its rubbish, you shouldn't be thinking about leaving sad. You don mk am leave d man, you wan com leave am. Wetin be your own.
Read well oga. I never said i'm leaving her, I just want to be so sure she won't go back to that man again and I don't want waste my time either.
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by johnhood(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
People need to understand the meaning of having affairs .
Somebody she has not met physically before and you are saying they are having affairs.
As I am always chatting with Nicki Minaj does that mean I am having an affair with her? How I wish.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Sundrus: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mowaconfused:

If i wanted to dump her i won't be here asking for advice
which advice u dey find na, make we tell u make u dump ur yahoo yahoo girlfriend undecided
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Vanzcharles(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mowaconfused:

Read well oga. I never said i'm leaving her, I just want to be so sure she won't go back to that man again and I don't want waste my time either.

Keep your eyes down this tym around. If she goes back then leave. Dont make her chose again. Most females dont know what they want.
She might get married to you just to please you and mk u feel good, and still see the man. Marriage doesn't guarantee faithfulness wink.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
johnhood:
People need to understand the meaning of having affairs .
Somebody she has not met physically before and you are saying they are having affairs.
As I am always chatting with Nicki Minaj does that mean I am having an affair with her? How I wish.
If she's just playing game with the man then why did she hide everything from me, i even confronted her with facts and she denied everything. The man also got her an apartment and she and her mom used to sleep there once in a while, I asked aher about the apartment and she said it's for her aunt.
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by mrblessed(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
That you think she won't choose the man with cash ten times over you makes me confounded. Which sane man goes cap-in-hand, begging a wonan who is highly materialistic inclined to dispose her Blesser? The bimbo won't end the relationship herself, that would be gross. So she expects you to read between the lines and act accordingly. It is just that you are too naive to decode her countenance.

Look, the sugar daddy has become part of the family and is well-respected due to the goodies he dishes out with complete abandon. You are the "rascal," a Romeo who has nothing, but is bent on preaching about useless love and commitment. There is no way your bimbo will cast away an abroad-based opportunity, because it unsettles you. Something a lot of bimbos are doing vigil for.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by konkonbilo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
angry
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
mrblessed:
That you think she won't choose the man with cash ten times over you makes me confounded. Which sane man goes cap-in-hand, begging a wonan who is highly materialistic inclined to dispose her Blesser? The bimbo won't end the relationship herself, that would be gross. So she expects you to read between the lines and act accordingly. It is just that you are too naive to decode her countenance.

Look, the sugar daddy has become part of the family and is well-respected due to the goodies he dishes out with complete abandon. You are the "rascal," a Romeo who has nothing, but is bent on preaching about useless love and commitment. There is no way your bimbo will cast away an abroad-based opportunity, because it unsettles you. Something a lot of bimbos are doing vigil for.
I'm not too naive as you said. She screen record everything to me yesterday, she told the man she's done that she have someone she's dating she blocked and deleted the man's contact. She's still begging me not to leave her and that's why I'm confused
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Nwaotu10(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
***opens thread.

***Spits on Op.

***Exits thread.

Got no time for simps and their pathetic tales!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
You are funny the man is taking care of her family needs do I have to remind you of Regina and Ned story of course Regina loves her boyfriend just as your girl loves you but when reality set in what do you think would happen,can you foot the bill. The man is even younger than Ned.She screenshot it, like she can't have another number and tell her sugar to play along. Biko just calm down and go to the registry and marry her then you can come here with cheating allegations. You are not reading the red flags that she is been dishonest with you and their is no longer trust in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
I hope you have collected your own share of the toto sha grin
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by johnhood(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mowaconfused:

If she's just playing game with the man then why did she hide everything from me, i even confronted her with facts and she denied everything. The man also got her an apartment and she and her mom used to sleep there once in a while, I asked aher about the apartment and she said it's for her aunt.
Guy abeg the man no penetrate the girl's honey pot so that is not an affair. They are still in friendship stage. After all you aren't married to her yet.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by czarr(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
see as you use your bad belle spoil her helper.
her helper i dollars o.

instead make you tell am say make she tell am say you be her brother, make him arrange make you jand.

dat year e get one girl wey i dey fvck, one big man dey pursue am, i just tell am say make i accompany am go see the man for shoprite as her brother, omo if you see the goodies and money wey dat man give me ehn.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Olude193: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mowaconfused:

I do give her money everytime she ask for it. I don't have any issue with giving her money, I just want to know if she's being sincere with me.

Can you give her money for iPhone 12

Can you afford it

Just leave her alone

Let her be with the old man. He is sorting out her bills.. so also that of her family

Go hustle harder

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by nurain150(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
must we see simp every day

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Op don't allow this rare opportunity to pass you by. Pim'p that girl and build up your account from the dollars that will flow. Then buy a house and marry a fresh virgin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by JERRY1925(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:
see as you use your bad belle spoil her helper.
her helper i dollars o.

instead make you tell am say make she tell am say you be her brother, make him arrange make you jand.

dat year e get one girl wey i dey fvck, one big man dey pursue am, i just tell am say make i accompany am go see the man for shoprite as her brother, omo if you see the goodies and money wey dat man give me ehn.

U said my mind.
Funny OP.
Nothing he can do to change her.
He should have just played along.
Collect gift..run away.
Personally, when am dating a girl..and another man come wey get money pass me, and I see my girl falling for the guy already..instead of having headache, I just ignore and collect my share.

Similar thing happened to me..I asked a girl out for months, she no gree. One big man come she gree , immediately I give up the chase.
If u see money wey that girl gives me steady.
Ha..weytin concern me and pussy people.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by elhafeez(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
OP collect your share and move on. this ladies ain't loyal. she will still do it even if you guys marry. you can't always continue police and thief relationship during marriage.
Even her mother knows the Yankee guy and she knows you are there.
You already have a bad future wife, + Bad Inlaw (mother and sister). your own don finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:

Eya you only help when the victim is a woman, that's not fair nau. The young man needs help cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.......... / ***I Just Had My First Kiss In 2016 *** Boo's Lips Is So Succulent.. PIX / Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.