Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (28418 Views)

Trekkers Should Start Trekking For Buhari Now – Reno Omokri. / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oluwasegun007(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
We should have seen the future from the past..... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oladipo322(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
isokay
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by sosanova: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2016
all we ask from this government is to give us the development and achievements of Gej even if it's just 30% it will be ok for us cry please is this too much to ask?

10 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by africanjink(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2016
grin

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oyinkinola: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

I weep for propagandist like you!
Ain't we in this catastrophic mess together?? Things are bad, and tis quite glaring that this administration don't have an economic plan.
God save Nigeria.
hooo! park joo!
what is catastrophic now that didn't during the looted era?
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by dunkem21(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2016
If you check my posts, I have always pointed this out..

Let me make it clearer, If GEJ and family is not apologised to; Nigerians will continue to suffer..

If the #BBOG issue is not sorted out, the country will know no peace..

I'll continue to pray for peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Histrings08(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2016
ify2016:
nebo ni gbe twitter chat ni?

Lol !!!
Ogbologbo ni omo ni OP.

Nebo ni gbe orïe torin olowu?

lol... You're not a yoruba Buh u try sha
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Apc taught us that there are two types of opposition

A. akamu opposition (which they want us to be playing thereby in their language they call it credible opposition)

B. brutal opposition : played by lair Muhammed the charlatan, Elrufai the hopeless midget, Amaechi the bastard thief, etc (they're scared of this type hence discouraging it from all angles calling it unpatriotic opposition and clamping it down)

unfortunately we are opting for the second one and that's justice for you.
brutal or nothing
shout out to Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive cool
to my nairaland, twitter comrades
no space for weakness
no space for weaklings
no space for traitors

cc
TonyeBarcanista grin

14 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Eazybay(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2016
GEJ's almajiri schools did not scratch the surface!!

His rails are single gauge

The airports wea just makeovers

The universities are glorified secondary schools.

I have a feeling that in 2019 we would start celebrating d things GEJ gave us easily like

Dollar reducing to 300naira

Rice reducing to 15k

Fuel coming down to 130 etc

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by 1shortblackboy: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Them been tink say e easy. Make dem rule now. Dwm no fit

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by mmsen: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2016
How does Lai Mohammed talk about the democracy that people died for then turn around and support a military dictator?

11 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by eph12(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2016
I wasn't in support of the way the Jonathan administration went but I was certain of one thing. APC will certainly be made to eat most of the words they said pre election. I read so many things from them and i knew immediately that this was not politics or campaigning. This was a declaration of war. I even opened a thread concerning this and I knew their actions were going to come back to bite them. They never brought up any solution to what we were facing then but now they are asking people for solutions. We shall continue observing

8 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Histrings08(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2016
ify2016:
nebo ni gbe twitter chat ni?

Lol !!!
Ogbologbo ni omo ni OP.

Nebo ni gbe orïe torin olowu?

lol... You're not a yoruba Buh u try sha... Tz olorun not olowu
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by TimeManager(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Hon.Lai was completely spot on. Gej was self-destructive. he bled this country in the midsts of plenty. A complete failure deserves no sympathy. zombified wailers could babysit him all i care. Change is here.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by ajebuter(f): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2016
greatgod2012:

Exactly!

The Yorubas say "eyin lohun, to ba ti jabo, ko see ko mo"

Words are like uncooked egg, once it gets broken, it can't be gathered together again.

Their words are now against them. They should deal with it!

Ododo ati ooto oro

Eniti o yagbe lo gbagbe

Eniti o koo o je gbagbe lailai

The old man definitely must have forgotten his verocious and merciless criticisms

Now we are reminded exactly what he said years later..

Karma is definitely unforgiving..

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by HisSexcellency(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2016
In all those quotes by Lie Mohammed, all you need to do is replace the word "jonathan" with with "buhari" and you are as correct as the sunrise

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by kenny987(f): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2016
oyinkinola:

hooo! park joo!

Since it appears alright to u that everything happening now existed before and is even worse now, what change are u grumbling about? If u can't demand and actually see something better n different as promised aren't u a liar along with d APC u live n die for? Change Indeed!

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by sugardad1(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2016
'What is there to celebrate in a presidency that has only given Nigerians widespread, unemployment'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 12, 2013 ..... Nigerians will not forgive Lai in a hurry!

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
karma is just a naughty bish grin

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2016
oyinkinola:

hooo! park joo!

Atleast we both agree that things are bad!!
I honestly don't give a horse shit about the political parties (PDP or APC), am just concerned about the future of this country and the future of the generation to come.
Things are quite bad and the future looks bleak

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Oblitz(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
e be like film trick. 170 million+ people scammed.
Mekzyzeus:

Atleast we both agree that things are bad!!
I honestly don't give a horse shit about the political parties (PDP or APC), am just concerned about the future of this country and the future of the generation to come.
Things are quite bad and the future looks bleak

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by emmasege: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:
It's simple, let the PDP find someone as competent as Lai Muhammed as their Publicity Secretary who would put PMB and APC on their toes.

Opposition isn't just about crying foul on menial issue, it is the projection of facts, figures and lies through massive propaganda.

With the internal wrangling PDP is currently battling with, we don't have an opposition party yet.
You hit the nail on the head. With all these careless statements made in the past by the APC and the gross ineptitude they currently display with the power they so much desired, the party would have either sat up or started preparing for electoral defeats at next general election, if there was a razor mouth (not necessarily a liar) like Lie Muhammed.

But you don't blame the PDP also, the APC were up to the game with all these trumped up charges against any potential 'Lai Muhammed or Bola Tinubu' in PDP and judicial manipulations/disturbances against the PDP.

Buhari is too dull to devise those two schemes, but you can trust those politicians around him. They must do everything possible to stop the PDP comeback so soon, hence they risk being denied assess to power and national cake.
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by IBBG(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Dcomrade:
Seems Lai Mohammed was actually predicting the future of APC government. grin

Lai Mohammed, the man who saw tomorrow!!! grin
hehehehehehe. guy na ture u talk o. dat was APC's true campaign promise and now they are delivering it to the masses

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by yorubasmustprosper(f): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]
...it's certain that change wont come to Nigerian patriotically, it will be forced!

If I slap you 'patriotically' now eegh..
It is me you are using to practice 'Big' grammar?

Have you graduated from your night school?

6 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by dunkem21(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
karma is just a naughty bish grin

Go school, you no gree..

Karma is just a nutty beach cheesy

cc madamexcellency grin
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by onward4life(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Dcomrade:
Seems Lai Mohammed was actually predicting the future of APC government. grin

Lai Mohammed, the man who saw tomorrow!!! grin

I prefer Lye Mohammed should be known hence as Nastradamus

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by dunkem21(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2016
One day, we go open all the rotten eggs on NL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by yorubasmustprosper(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:
waiting, this morning go make sense

What are you still waiting for.. .the food is done.
Now update your chants in wailing or zombified mode..
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Mekzyzeus(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Oblitz:
e be like film trick. 170 million+ people scammed.

This shows that all these yahoo plus boys still dey apprenticeship under the grand 419 master APC cheesy
My dear! We never see shomtin yet grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by yorubasmustprosper(f): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2016
onward4life:

I prefer Lye Mohammed should be known hence as Nastradamus

That predicts only his own future lies..

more like Nastra-lie-mus

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2016
dunkem21:

Go school, you no gree..

Karma is just a nutty beach cheesy

cc madamexcellency grin
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP / 2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Buhari In UK To Rest - Hajia Aishat Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.