Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (28419 Views)

Trekkers Should Start Trekking For Buhari Now – Reno Omokri. / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oyinkinola: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
WilliamXII:

Ghen!!! Ghen!!!

My good sire...kindly pick up George Orwells' 1984 and Animal Farm and Read biko even Harry Bubu was still running around in his kpata when it was written.

#Prophetic
#Squealer
#LaiMohammed
#MindBlind
#ReadABook
the books are there for you the generation of today who didn't knew yesteryear and lost heritage and confused of the future because of lack of home knowledge!
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by flamingREED(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Forgive and forget
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
SMH
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oyinkinola: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
WilliamXII:

Says the old man who ruined the future or the youth who is afraid to read?

Bia nnana you win biko this one that mama and papa have been added to the mix
...ha!ha!ha!ha! if the old man need to ruined your life you wont grow to this age!
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by blazer234: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
ify2016:
nebo ni gbe twitter chat ni?

Lol !!!
Ogbologbo ni omo ni OP.

Nebo ni gbe orïe torin olowu?

Your Yoruba is inducing abdominal discomfort.

Disgust is an understatement
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oyinkinola: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
WilliamXII:

I now know you are just a kid behind a computer.... grin grin grin grin grin

Onye Isi please take ya change and buy yourself a bag of rice...use the remaining change and go to Aso Rock!!!
hun! un! God forbidden, I never eat a polished rice that was even warned on the bag by the producers "for export only"...where is iyan, where is amala, where eba, where aroso, abakaliki and afoda rice if at all i need rice!
keep on sit down at olepate and waiting for political free money that's no longer come! idiot!
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Mekzyzeus(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
oyinkinola:

...you can't see the bright at the end of tunnel because you have short vision!

Tis exhausting having an intellectual argument with you. You dey fall hand!
Lemme leave it at that before you further embarrasse yourself
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by ehissi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
TimeManager:
You don't want me to wrench off your nuts, do you? kids everywhere!
Kiss the truth!

Gay Zombie detected................
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Apoztl3(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:
It's simple, let the PDP find someone as competent as Lai Muhammed as their Publicity Secretary who would put PMB and APC on their toes.

Opposition isn't just about crying foul on menial issue, it is the projection of facts, figures and lies through massive propaganda.

With the internal wrangling PDP is currently battling with, we don't have an opposition party yet.
Hmmm, I just pity your level of ignorance and hypocrisy... Wouldn't blame you much; me thinks you're a product of free education... Your redemption is far fetched.

SMH
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by TimeManager(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
ehissi:

Gay Zombie detected....
Zombified wailer you'll soon get your fingers burnt, trust me.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oyinkinola: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
WilliamXII:

Bros all this aspersions over Change that we are yet to see...Problem is I don't feed from politics of hatred nor from politics as a whole and I am sorry if conversing with you in a civil manner is an anathema to you.
e ma binu.
But this your blind unpaid trolling sha grin grin grin grin grin

WHO SMELT IT DEALT IT... in translation nah only witch dey sabi witch.
...the era of pdp is a worst era that I never forget in my life, the era of common wealth share within the member party, money was shared in the wards, lagata was share to the idle in town, the ceremonies were financed by the party why the poor of the poor is suffered!, those who share public money go nowhere, why we poor farmed for stupid to eat but now everything is vanished, go to their places of sitting, it's only goats and sheep left there, whereas gej is still alive where are those free rides?
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oyinkinola: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
WilliamXII:

Bros you still haven't figured out by now that I am neither a PDP Apologist nor an APC Troll...I am a Nationalist, I am a Nigerian.
...if you are nationalist there is a tangible evident of better tomorrow than the era of pdp, there was a time when people petionn the politician and beg obasanjo to stop the money pump to pdp but in vail, when they have the money they do anything they like to the people snatch the wife of poor, rape student because they were in power some of them have gone hiding now! people are waiting for them! people preferred suffered this time for better tomorrow than pdp return to power!
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Felixtuta(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Prophet lie Muhammad... Indeed he saw it all.
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by yorubasmustprosper(f): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
WilliamXII:

Ghen!!! Ghen!!!

My good sire...kindly pick up George Orwells' 1984 and Animal Farm and Read biko even Harry Bubu was still running around in his kpata when it was written.

#Prophetic
#Squealer
#LaiMohammed
#MindBlind
#ReadABook

That guy you are sending all this stuff for is a stack illiterate..

His brain is made with soybean oil..
So waste non of your time on his case..
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

That guy you are sending all this stuff for is a stack illiterate..

His brain is made with soybean oil..
So waste non of your time on his case..

My fellow countryman, I found out too late and I fed the troll...SMH
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by fm7070: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:
It's simple, let the PDP find someone as competent as Lai Muhammed as their Publicity Secretary who would put PMB and APC on their toes.

Opposition isn't just about crying foul on menial issue, it is the projection of facts, figures and lies through massive propaganda.

With the internal wrangling PDP is currently battling with, we don't have an opposition party yet.

No! We don't need liars who will be feeding Nigerians with wrong information just to score points. We want constructive and objective criticism
The kind of opposition lie mohammed and APC played is capable of running the country down. We have to grow in the way we play politics.
However, all the people that was talking has been silenced, so nobody is willing to talk. e.g. Fayose, Fani Kayode, Olisa Metuh, etc
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
priceaction:
in as much am not a fan of reno, i think the dude has been consistent in bashing APC government with facts and figures. Thats to show you how patriotic he is defending GEJ. Where is doyin and abati that served under GEJ in similar capacity? They have gone mute and silence. Besides, propaganda is part of politics. Check what cliton and thrump are throwing at them selves
Abati and doyin served even in a more superior role than Reno, but Reno is d only man standing
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by mikovo2002(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
pls remind us what lar mohamend said about #BRING BACK OUR GIRRS# during GEJ regime. Now APC has ban BOG rally in Abuja.
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by mikovo2002(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
oyinkinola:

...if you are nationalist there is a tangible evident of better tomorrow than the era of pdp, there was a time when people petionn the politician and beg obasanjo to stop the money pump to pdp but in vail, when they have the money they do anything they like to the people snatch the wife of poor, rape student because they were in power some of them have gone hiding now! people are waiting for them! people preferred suffered this time for better tomorrow than pdp return to power!
Suffer and die now for your children to enjoy tomorrow. This change shuld start with APC "PMB" let them die now for their children to enjoy tomorrow.
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 1:59am On Sep 09, 2016
freesinzu:
In all sincerity, this government has failed woefully, it can't even get a 1/10. Everything is bad, no ministry is functional, no direction and bad enough its going to be like this for a long time.

#buharihasfailednigerians angry
If you said this Govt have fail just 15month into it please what can you show as an achievement under GEJ 6yrs rule?
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 2:04am On Sep 09, 2016
a2personal2013:
What goes around comes around. Now the table has turned and this administration is far more guilty in all the allegations they earlier bashed the previous administration for...

Now I understand the saying " uneasy lies the head that wears the crown"

How is the administration guilty? Can they give you a company that have gone bankrupt to run and still using his tools to destroy the factory of the same company how will you be able to run the country?
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 2:09am On Sep 09, 2016
TINO26:
APC perform your own American wonder...
How? Can Michael Tyson with empty stomach (Heavyweight) flex muscle to to Floyd Mayweather? Nigeria have been badly damage before GEJ hand over, They have been borrowing to pay salaries months even before election.
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by freesinzu(m): 6:07am On Sep 09, 2016
bashydemy:
If you said this Govt have fail just 15month into it please what can you show as an achievement under GEJ 6yrs rule?
Gej then
Buhari now
I live in the present. I was still a student durring gej's period and know jow easy things were then.
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
freesinzu:

Gej then
Buhari now
I live in the present. I was still a student durring gej's period and know jow easy things were then.

That's not the question i ask you, Why life won't be easy when 85% of Nigerians are living on illegal money?

Tell us what you can point at as an achievement under GEJ 6yrs rule that makes you want PMB to perform magic on the wrecked economy in 15 month.

#ChangeBeginsWithYou.
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by freesinzu(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2016
bashydemy:

That's not the question i ask you, Why life won't be easy when 85% of Nigerians are living on illegal money?

Tell us what you can point at as an achievement under GEJ 6yrs rule that makes you want PMB to perform magic on the wrecked economy in 15 month.

#ChangeBeginsWithYou.
I hear you sir,
#changebeginswithyou grin
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]
...it's certain that change wont come to Nigerian patriotically, it will be forced!
am not patriotic and will never be under this system of governance.... I will not contribute to anything unless Nigeria is restructured...
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by wordcat(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
''A government that is unwilling to take any responsibility for anything, should not be counted upon'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ May 25, 2014

'Government has responsibility to protect the citizens, and not engage in blame game'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ May 25, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/773750759435276288
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oyinkinola: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

am not patriotic and will never be under this system of governance.... I will not contribute to anything unless Nigeria is restructured...
....and when time come you will be forced to be patriot or you consider naturalization!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation / Atiku Wins Taraba State With 189,017 Votes / Buhari In UK To Rest - Hajia Aishat Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.