Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) (1517 Views)

How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist / What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by valdetino(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2016
The rate young girls smoke weed these days is alarming, very soon they will over take guys.

Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by delishpot: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Guys that do it, what do they gain from it? I guess it's same thing the girls gain from it too.

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2016
The same thing guys gain from doing it.

Btw, weed is good for your health but smoking can kill you.
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by finalboss1(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2016
nah fire wood em go born smoking is good sha
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by Davash222(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2016
freecocoa:

So, you recommend , chewing it and using it to cook, abi??
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Davash222:

I don't recommend anything, just stating what may be termed a fact. undecided
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by valdetino(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
delishpot:
Guys that do it, what do they gain from it? I guess it's same thing the girls gain from it too.
Guys that do it majority of them do it, do it to lift their spirit (moral)..
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by delishpot: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2016
valdetino:

Guys that do it majority of them are touts.

Same with Majority of the girls that do it like that.
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by valdetino(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2016
freecocoa:

Please don't say that, any girls that do things not responsible.
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by Davash222(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't recommend anything, just stating what may be termed a fact. undecided
Fallacious fact, huh?
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by valdetino(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
delishpot:

Lols
But the girl will be a mother some day so why will she be denting herself?
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Davash222:

Fallacious fact, huh?
Your words.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2016
valdetino:

Lie.

I hate smoking.

But I smoke weed to draw energy from all four spiritual elements at once instead of having to go through the stress of doing them one at a time.

Weed consist of water, air, earth and fire element.

It's highly spiritual and used by Satanists.

So does that make me a tout? undecided
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2016
valdetino:

Please don't say that, any girls that do things not responsible.
And who made you the judge of what's responsible or not?
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by Davash222(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2016
freecocoa:
Your words.
You're smart You're brave I appreciate that

Take this 'LIKE' , go buy yourself a house Come back and ask for more.
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2016
You'll gain dopamine grin The reward molecule:- responsible for reward driven behaviour and pleasure seeking. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Davash222:

You're smart
You're brave
I appreciate that

Take this 'LIKE' ,
go buy yourself a house
Come back and ask for more.
Lol, you are funny. grin undecided
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by Greenback: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Art thou a tout? grin
delishpot:

1 Like

Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by valdetino(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2016
freecocoa:
And who made you the judge of what's responsible or not?

Am not a judge just a concerned citizen.
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by valdetino(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Drew0:

Lie.

I hate smoking.

Oga your reason for doing it is beyond me, go ahead, go to the world and multiply.

But I smoke weed to draw energy from all four spiritual elements at once instead of having to go through the stress of doing them one at a time.

Weed consist of water, air, earth and fire element.

It's highly spiritual and used by Satanists.

So does that make me a tout? undecided
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
valdetino:

Shey you go fit call Breezy, Dj khaled, Drake, Wizkid etc, tout if you see them abi?

Na iglolance dey worry you. undecided
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by Eminembuz(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Seriously, I don't know much about weed can someone please be explicit.
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2016
valdetino:

Marijuana smokers are the least of Nigeria's problem, truss me.

On a more serious note though, while I understand the angle you are coming from, you should bear in mind that not everyone who does what you may consider morally wrong is a 'bad' person, especially since we all have different beliefs and morality is subjective.
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by valdetino(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
freecocoa:
Marijuana smokers are the least of Nigeria's problem, truss me.

On a more serious note though, while I understand the angle you are coming from, you should bear in mind that not everyone who does what you may consider morally wrong is a 'bad' person, especially since we all have different beliefs and morality is subjective.

Yeah, am with you on this one.

Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by delishpot: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2016
valdetino:

Lols
But the girl will be a mother some day so why will she be denting herself?

The boy would be a dad someday too. So.....

Are you saying dads can dent themselves but moms should not? Are you stylishly saying fatherhood is less important as motherhood? So guys can misbehave but women should be in line. Women are humans too, if a mans faults can be waved aside, why is the woman then expected to lose her humanity and be a saint?
All follow join. Men and women go astray.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by MadCow1: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2016
valdetino:

Its okay not to like weed or smoke weed.. Its extremely stupiid to call weed smokers irresponsible even with all the scientific research that has shown alternate views on Marijuana and many countries now legalizing it for recreational use.

I bet you have no problem with a woman that drank coke.. Yet coke (sodas) account for over 150,000 deaths every year which is wasy more than deats caused by marijuana.

I ain't saying smoke it, I'm just saying back off of smokers.

#Team4:20.

#Educate|Regulate|Medicate
Re: Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) by Azord(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Davash222:

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Baby Diaper In The Market Now? / Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother / Narcissist Family Discussion And Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.