Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Behavior Only A Man Who Loves You Lets You Get Away With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behavior Only A Man Who Loves You Lets You Get Away With (758 Views)

How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behavior Only A Man Who Loves You Lets You Get Away With by Truecelebmedia(f): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Nobody’s perfect, but for some reason, when we’re with the wrong person, that’s a reality we cannot accept. When we’re with the wrong person, every tiny imperfection seems like the biggest flaw in the world! The tiniest odd habit makes us want to run for the hills. That’s our intuition telling us, “This isn’t the one!” The reverse is true, too. When we’re with the right person, those little flaws and habits seem at worst tolerable, and at best adorable. That’s why, when a man really loves you, he’ll let you get away with some behaviors that no other man ever would. Not like you’re trying to get away with anything, but like stated before, nobody’s perfect. We’re just lucky enough to find somebody that accepts that. Behavior only a man who really loves you will let you get away with.

CANCELLING ON HIM AT THE LAST MINUTE

Your friend has an extra ticket to a performance of your favorite artist, or your boss invites you to the networking opportunity of a lifetime. A man who really loves you won’t get mad if you cancel on the date night that he had put a lot of thought into—he’ll put your happiness before his here.

ASKING HIM TO STAY IN AT THE LAST MINUTE

You might ask your partner to cancel his plans at the last minute. Maybe you’ve had an awful day, you feel depressed, and you need company. A man who adores you will put on a happy face and cancel the plans he was really looking forward to.

OVERSHADOWING HIS GOOD DAY

He has had a great day. His boss offered him the opportunity of a lifetime; he got an investor for his business idea, or he won the lottery! But you had a bad day. A man who really loves you reads the room and postpones his celebration to another day. (But it’s sort of your job to postpone your bad day and meet him halfway here)

OVERSHADOWING HIS BAD DAY

Of course, you may be the one who had an incredible day, only to come home to find your partner got fired. A man who is totally crazy about you will put his blues aside and celebrate with you. (But you should probably try to reign in the parade a little for his sake).

TEASING HIM FOR HIS LOW LIBIDO

When a man knows you have good intentions and would never actually want to hurt his ego, he won’t get mad when you mention his sex drive has been low. He knows you don’t take it personally, and you don’t judge how much of a man he is because of it. You’re just teasing the situation.

BEING A LITTLE NEEDY

When a man has decided that you’re his forever person, he’ll tolerate those weeks when you’re a little needy. You know the ones—every time he leaves the room you ask in a whiny voice, “Where are you goooinnng? Don’t you want to be near me?” The guy who loves you thinks this is mostly cute, and just a little annoying.

BEING A LITTLE LAZY

You both do your best to help out around the house, but sometimes, you’re hungover or PMSing, and you are really lazy. Like, you text your partner from across the house to ask if he can bring you the remote control. If he loves you, he’ll give you a loving scold, but he’ll bring you the remote.

NEEDING A DD. A LOT.

You like to party. What can ya say? You also need a designated driver at the last minute a lot. Because your Lyft app isn’t working or you have no cab money. Your man picks you up and takes you to the fast food driveway of your choice because he loves you.

BEING A SHOPAHOLIC

Most women have a little shopaholic inside of them. The wrong man will think you’re vein, superficial and irresponsible for having a designer jeans habit. The right man will find it endearing, and he’ll look at every new pair of jeans you buy.

BEING ACCIDENTALLY FLIRTY

You’re an extrovert. You love people! And when you love them, you let them know through lots of compliments and hugs. Some boyfriends would see this as you soliciting male attention, but a man who really loves you loves that you’re so trusting and kind that you don’t even realize you’re flirty.

BEING UNINTERESTED IN HIS HOBBIES

When you’re in a really loving and open relationship, you can tell your partner, “I have absolutely zero interest in Comic-Con, please don’t make me pretend I do.” And he won’t think you’re a bitch—he’ll think you’re funny and honest.

ASKING, “IS IT COOL IF I DON’T SHAVE?”

The wrong guy will be annoyed and think you’re getting lazy now that you’ve “locked it down.” The right guy will love that you’ve become this comfortable with him.

BEING TOTALLY CRANKY AND IRRATIONAL

The wrong guy will hand you your own a** when you’re irrational and cranky. A man who really loves you learns to navigate these moods, lets you work through them, and doesn’t get on your case about it.

INVITING TOO MANY PEOPLE OVER

If you are super social, then you probably have friends over a lot without asking your partner. You probably send out an open invitation to all of your friends telling them they can crash in your spare room anytime they want. A man who adores you sees this as generous, not obnoxious.

HAVING TONS OF MALE FRIENDS

A man who really loves you knows you would never behave inappropriately, at least not intentionally. So he won’t take issue with you going on road trips with your male friends or taking a call from a male friend late at night...more at www.truecelebmedia.com

Re: Behavior Only A Man Who Loves You Lets You Get Away With by Greenback: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2016
I am not understanding everything...like the shaving...i mean shave what and where?
grin

1 Like

Re: Behavior Only A Man Who Loves You Lets You Get Away With by Truecelebmedia(f): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Greenback:
I am not understanding everything...like the shaving...i mean shave what and where?
grin

lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plz Advice / First Look Of Nairaland.com And / 10 most Important Points To Consider Before Renting An Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.