Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

First Look Of Nairaland.com And - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Look Of Nairaland.com And (759 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Look Of Nairaland.com And by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2016
I don't know which category this post falls between but I choose romance because nairaland and naijaloaded has made a big and difference change in the time past nairaland and naijaloaded has done Naija proud... I rep Naija because we have the best programmers ever..
Can you imaging nairaland was lunched on 15th march 2005 as of that thine only 13people do post on nairaland but now we have more than a million post per day
Source:[url]gistcart.com[/url]

Drop you message for this programmers Biko
E NO EASY

Re: First Look Of Nairaland.com And by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Below are that of
Mankind as we all know him first started late 2009 as a forum site but now he has the biggest music download site in Nigeria Oga u do well I admire to reach this level one day smiley cheesy wink

Source:[url]gistcart.com[/url]

Re: First Look Of Nairaland.com And by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Ok
Re: First Look Of Nairaland.com And by ElsonMorali: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2016
Simplifying the user interface made it more popular I guess. Even a slowpoke (and we have lots of them now on this forum) can easily manipulate his way around. Which is a good thing judging from the number of followership.

(1) (Reply)

10 most Important Points To Consider Before Renting An Apartment / A Man Marry A 10feet Cobra Snake After He Lost His Girlfriend / Married Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi & Partner Share Holiday Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.