Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (15866 Views)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Pidggin(f): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
cheesy Change is no longer what the APC promised to give us, now they want us to give them? Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE
if I tear you slap you go postpone your birthday till the evil day. Person never chop you dey talk of love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Josmila(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
salabscholar01:
#ChangeBeginsWithMe. Husbands won't be able to afford to keep their side chicks any more, thanks to the #RecessionInNigeria tongue tongue My female neighbour was finally exposed yesterday! See ranting as the man hung off the call grin grin

She needs the much heralded change, don't you think so? Dating a married man.... *drops mic*

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by salabscholar01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Josmila:

She needs the much heralded change, don't you think so? Dating a married man.... *drops mic*
grin grin I tire oo.. She needs the change more than any other person biko
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Marknsukabag: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE AND LEAVE THESE CONFUSED PEOPLE THEM DON CHANGE ANOTHER BANNER FOR 2019..MTCHEW
who your birthday epping?

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
so Suzan404 come and enter airloplane with me. Julietcutie come and board.
abeg I nor go joor tongue
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Dboyz(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
so Suzan404 come and enter airloplane with me. Julietcutie come and board.

Why ...Edo...? , Mu..Mu.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by drey08(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
I see
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by NairaMaster1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
kiss

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by chimauga(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bunch of fools

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
abeg I nor go joor tongue
why. We are going Abbroad oo. No flight payment, nothing.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by mikkybellami(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Iyanu sha....

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by happney65: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
It will only end as event..

If people remain hungry as they are right now, their will never be positive self-change..

If Buhari and his team of clueless goons remain unchanged from useless policies, nothing will change. .

If they continue to encourage Nigerians to go back to farming while placing their own children in CBN FIRS, I personally won't change..

So they can queue in for Aisha rice and soon after Lai would remain a liar..

BTW; we didn't promise APC change, it was APC that promised Nigerians change.. So they should not pass the bulk to us, cos we shall continue to push it back to them till they get sense.

Before one Zombie would jump on me for being critical, here is the solution to all the change brauhaha , pay Zombies the promise 5k and watch Nigerians turn to saints overnight..

omolola15 come and see.... grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Doyin2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
#IStillBelieveInBuhari

It is just unfortunate that APC FG took power at the wrong time when our major source of revenue,oil,lost its value.Even the best economists in the world could not have saved us from recession,which could make the much expected change quite longer,not less than 4 years I think.

However Nigerians are very impatient,always looking for miracles where there is none,so so sad!
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
why. We are going Abbroad oo. No flight payment, nothing.
shocked really?
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by CHYMZZY(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
[b] This #CBWM of a thing, is their any free meal and tutition fees 4 students?
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by jrusky(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Honestly I never knew APC and Buhari put together could be this dull and clueless. So Change Begins With Me is what will bring food to the hungry man or the old and the newly unemployed man table isn't

A country in less than 14 months a car battery that was sold before May 2015 for N12,500 and by May 2016 is already N23,000. A nag of rice that was N5,000 before May 2015 by May 2016 is already N17,000 or even more APC thunder fire you. I just still pitying those Edolite and the Ondolite who are still even attending APC rally I really believe hungry has not really hit them very hard they are still having alternative to survive but by the time the alternative pipes runs dry then they will all wake up and get the message right.

I know APC moles will jump up now and be saying oh let us support fed govt sorry please the word us omit it I will be the last man to accept anything from APC because I know nothing good never come out of APC now and never so damn that craps change begin nonsense.

Any foundation that was laid on LIES and MALICIOUS PROPAGANDA will crumble its just a matter of time. Any Foundation Laid by Sworning Allegiance To Demon or a Shrine will not hold too long and anyone who accept the idea will remain under bondage, so far or close, good or bad I will be the last to accept APC. "I know what I'm saying and those involved knows what I'm saying". If APC likes let them Change their face or whatever it does not move me and will not move me but for me to know the truth and still put my head under their "Occultic spell" it wont' happen, Never.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by kings09(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
My salary can no longer meet my needs and obligations. I regret voting this stubborn man into office. Buhari must surely loose in 2019 sad

How can change begin with people who can hardly have 3 square meals a day? I regret voting this old man sad angry
Ur account has bn hacked. They want to turn u frm a zombie to a wailer. Pls check cos u r suppose to be defending buhari.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Larryfest(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Waste of money they say we don't have,how can change be implemented when we have the set of leaders since independence... I was just a year old when this man first ruled now am married with kids and he is still the "prefered choice" where is the change in that The change should start with them not us.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by SpeedOfLight: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Aren't Nonsense!!!
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Henricarter(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
My salary can no longer meet my needs and obligations. I regret voting this stubborn man into office. Buhari must surely loose in 2019 sad

How can change begin with people who can hardly have 3 square meals a day? I regret voting this old man sad angry
. Yu are only Nigerian I see saying the TRUth ant voting buhari,yu sins will be forgivn
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

If people remain hungry as they are right now, their will never be positive self-change..

If Buhari and his team of clueless goons remain unchanged from useless policies, nothing will change. .

If they continue to encourage Nigerians to go back to farming while placing their own children in CBN FIRS, I personally won't change..

BTW; we didn't promise APC change, it was APC that promised Nigerians change.. So they should not pass the bulk to us, cos we shall continue to push it back to them till they get sense.

Before one Zombie would jump on me for being critical, here is the solution to all the change brauhaha , pay Zombies the promise 5k and watch Nigerians turn to saints overnight..
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Bizibi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Was GEJ any better? He supervised massive stealing and looting of the treasury. It was a hard choice to make but i regret voting buhari. You obviously won't feel the impact cos u are still been fed by your parents. Mtcheew undecided
just enjoy your change and suffer with a smile on your face.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

how abt d government shuld change n d citizens shuld change,,cos politicians emerge frm citizens ..y jump on yu wen i can jus lay on yu ...i b missionary
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Amya(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Was GEJ any better? He supervised massive stealing and looting of the treasury. It was a hard choice to make but i regret voting buhari. You obviously won't feel the impact cos u are still been fed by your parents. Mtcheew undecided

Oh, so GEJ supervised massive stealing and looting. Probably what you bought which made you decide to vote in the present administration. What you should know however is that while GEJ is no saint, most of what was said to tarnish his government were mere propaganda. There is corruption in the present government, even more so than the previous.

It wasn't a hard choice. You only let hate brought in by brainwashing and propaganda which made you make a decision I hope you'd regret for the rest of your lifetime. People with wisdom and commonsense saw through the propaganda and knew GEJ was the best choice!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by millhouse: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
I know a babe that comes all the way from UK to bleep this Lai Mohammed and all her expenses are catered for before she leaves.. And he is here saying change... Pathetic
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by SpeedOfLight: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Henricarter:
. Yu are only Nigerian I see saying the TRUth ant voting buhari,yu sins will be forgivn
I'm surprised about that guy's sudden change, the real change has started by opening our eyes.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Dunsine: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
I lean a bit more towards the APC than the PDP. I did a 5hour trip and stayed away from family for days to vote for PMB... but I have issues with many policies and programmes, and here is another.

Change begins with me is a very shallow slogan. Anyone can see through it and interpret it as an attempt at passing the puck. I can tell that spent minds put this together. Chude Jideonwo, Debola Lagos, etc could never have come up with change begins with me. They would have done better. Young media personalities passion are about Nigeria can do better than change begins with me... Yuck.

How about be the change? A bit passive but passes the message across and can apply also to both the leaders and the led....

Good PR passes salient messages across subtly. This one is a good message too, but the medium is too direct. Failure is almost certain.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dee60:
We are waiting to see the details unveiled.

Nigerians voted change and they expected it 18 months ago but sadly things have gone very sour in the land.

While the people may believe that PMB means well, there is no evidence that he has followership in his party in terms of doing well.

Has there been any chnage in the house of assemby? Has there been any change in the judiciary? If no, what can the poor masses do to effect any true change?

Unless you be the change, from the top, dont expect any person to follow you! The fish can only rot from the head. Once the head is clean, the body will heal. The head means the 3 arms of government!

As long as padding continues at the top and the leaders continue with business as usual events like this will fail to gain speed.

Information Ministry in Nigeria must go beyond lying and making cheap propaganda- This is necessary for change to happen.

Right now the people are hungry. They say a hungry man is an angry man. So they may not hear any preaching.

Change means transparency at the top - How much does Nigeria have? How much cash has been seized? How much is being spent on what? If the government wants private entities to decalre results why are they not doing so?

So much noise about budget - so little information on actual. Nothing has changed. Let our leaders be the change. We need transparency.

The Senate makes all the noise about budgets every year, yet Nigerians donot know what the Senate spends, how and on what? Be the change.

To lead well you must listen and you must speak. Do not just speak alone. Nigerians are yelling out - Fix the economy. It is not enough to say FG has a plan. What is the plan?

There are some very incompetent and clueless ministers handling some very key portfolios. They speak well but achieve so little. This administration is creating new 'diezanis', people who are so sure of themselves but are rapidly destroying the reputation of government by the way they speak.

The idea is good and should be commended. But I just wonder if anyone is hearing you. Even those seated in that room are possibly there to fill up the seats. Do they believe you? Will they support you?

Please fix the economy urgently and stop blaming past administrations.
The change begins with me program has nothing to do with the economy, its about general indiscipline, like a modern form of kick against indiscipline. If you saw the first post about it, it was the President acknowledging that force cannot be used to fight indiscipline anymore as it was done in 1983, hence a more civil, diplomatic approach.
As for the economic policies of the government, they seem very good, the problem is that they are long term, and like Governor Sani said, if there aren't short term measures put into place, a lot of Nigerians might not make it to the promised land. The current economic policies slightly mirror what was done in Iran, maybe you should read up on it
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by kernel504(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Hahahaha... Sai Buhari !!! You think he will conduct free and fair election come 2019, it will take more than conspiracy to remove your mistake from office.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by spartan50(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=mrkayusfit post=49178570]

Was GEJ any better? He supervised massive stealing and looting of the treasury. It was a hard choice to make but i regret voting buhari. You obviously won't feel the impact cos u are still been fed by your parents. Mtcheew undecided[/quote

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Godemcee(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
if I swear for this buhari eh,why did he not launch his stupid 'change begin with me'campaign during election.
how would change begin with us when we can't av 3square meal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Government Demands £18m From Ibori / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency / Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.