Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (15865 Views)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by edjee: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
#CHANGE BEGINS WITH BUHARI

#LET THE CHANGE START FROM THE TOP

#LEAD BY EXAMPLE

ANYWAY....NO TIME......Note; I am not in support of GEJ or PMB...It's the hypocrisy and blame game that is annoying and IRRITATING.
Same Amaechi and Co.. pressed to share the resources now they turn around to blame AND POINT FINGERS?
Buhari and Co. should stop pretending to be saints!!! All politicians are CROOKS.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by galadee(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change Begins with me

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by adegeye38(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
It will only end as event..

If people remain hungry as they are right now, their will never be positive self-change..

If Buhari and his team of clueless goons remain unchanged from useless policies, nothing will change. .

If they continue to encourage Nigerians to go back to farming while placing their own children in CBN FIRS, I personally won't change..

So they can queue in for Aisha rice and soon after Lai would remain a liar..

BTW; we didn't promise APC change, it was APC that promised Nigerians change.. So they should not pass the bulk to us, cos we shall continue to push it back to them till they get sense.

Before one Zombie would jump on me for being critical, here is the solution to all the change brauhaha , pay Zombies the promise 5k and watch Nigerians turn to saints overnight..
Corruption is on all levels, ypu can criticize leaders, but is it not our bleeped and hypocritical society that produces them?, the ones coming behind are they any better?, infact they are worse, there is much the leaders can do, but change comes from within, but as at now our society is decayed, the citizens, place of worship etc
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR..

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANNA SEE

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by greatermax77(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change begins with who? with me or with them that have been reeping off the masses. Haahaa.. They still want us to change to what? after changing us to undiscribeble situation. Abeg clear from the road.
The event ends today
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
The idea is good and in fact I feel this is where the govt should have started last year may 29 but I have never seen media coverage in Britain or America where dignitaries gather to launch a social campaign like it's inauguration or independence day...they just get on with it. We spend so much effort and money on the launch but 1 year later you ask the common man on the street and he is not aware of it.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Dee60: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:

The change begins with me program has nothing to do with the economy, its about general indiscipline, like a modern form of kick against indiscipline. If you saw the first post about it, it was the President acknowledging that force cannot be used to fight indiscipline anymore as it was done in 1983, hence a more civil, diplomatic approach.
As for the economic policies of the government, they seem very good, the problem is that they are long term, and like Governor Sani said, if there aren't short term measures put into place, a lot of Nigerians might not make it to the promised land. The current economic policies slightly mirror what was done in Iran, maybe you should read up on it

Thanks for your post. Iran I have followed a bit. Not sure their model will work here as they do not have our kind of open ended democracy. I do agree there are very good steps taken for the long term but if those short term measures are not quickly put in place, the antagonists may carry the votes again and return the country to where it was. All successful change has a strong coalition pushing it through. Does the current regime have that coalition? I pray it does. APC is still yet to run like a cohesive party. The Parliament and The Executive seem to be running on opposite directions. There has been a alot of parade and charade at CCB and in some courts in the last 15 months but hardly any conclusions. The top has to change. There has to be discipline in leadership. So far we can see the glowing examples of PMB and PYO. Who else? Where is the coalition? Where is the sense of urgency? I pray the campaign succeeds. It will take a miracle.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Deepfreezer(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Was GEJ any better? He supervised massive stealing and looting of the treasury. It was a hard choice to make but i regret voting buhari. You obviously won't feel the impact cos u are still been fed by your parents. Mtcheew undecided
Mr take several seats. Mtcheeeew. When GEJ was supervising the looting weren't you getting paid and living fine at the same time? Thank God u still have ur job. Many have lost theirs.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Kanyekels(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
My salary can no longer meet my needs and obligations. I regret voting this stubborn man into office. Buhari must surely loose in 2019 sad

How can change begin with people who can hardly have 3 square meals a day? I regret voting this old man sad angry

We warned against it before the election but you choose to believe propaganda. Enjoy it while the change last and your salary continues to shrink so that your brain will format completely.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Drlmayor(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change the change 2019..Thats all
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Drlmayor(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Drlmayor:
Change the change 2019..Thats all
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by riczy(m): 5:46am On Sep 09, 2016
modelmike7:
God bless my. president
y?
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by bashydemy(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
TamedWolf90:
..... And they swept away the largest economy in Africa with their brooms and brought in recession. Thanks dullards, it is not just biting me alone but all of us. In case you want to act again, think well before you act.

I laugh when i read comments like this, Did he also take reccesion to Russia, Venezuela, Brazil, Canada, Angola, Iran, etc? Wake up and be responsible for once..

#Changebeginswithyou.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by TamedWolf90: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2016
bashydemy:

I laugh when i read comments like this, Did he also take reccesion to Russia, Venezuela, Brazil, Canada, Angola, Iran, etc? Wake up and be responsible for once..

#Changebeginswithyou.

I initially wanted to ignore you until you modified your post....I aint in Russia, Venezuela ,Brazil, Canada,Angola, neither am I in Iran....If you actually know what Responsibility is then you wouldnt have quoted me but i will let it slide..

We ain't promoting Violence neither do we promote Silence...Hope you get

I'm modifying cause I can see my quoteing you gives you sense of belonging..you never reach to provoke me sha...and about you and your father abi people's father, you don't know me and I don't know you and don't for whatever reason want to so keep your standings to yourself son..I won't answer you again...

#¶utSomeRespekonmyName

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by bashydemy(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I initially wanted to ignore you until you modified your post....I aint in Russia, Venezuela ,Brazil, Canada,Angola, neither am I in Iran....If you actually know what Responsibility is then you wouldnt have quoted me but i will let it slide..

We ain't promoting Violence neither do we promote Silence...Hope you get

#¶utSomeRespekonmyName

Nothing you can do to satisfy a corrupt minds, They don't care how you get the money even if it's through killing and that just shows who you are.

Despite all the proof above and the fact that you can read about how all oil producing Nations are going through recession, Despite that you can also research online and see for yourself what is going on in those countries i mention all you can type is you are not in Russia, Venezuela ,Brazil, Canada,Angola and Iran meaning you don't care of they are going through the samething Nigeria is going through all you want is PMB to perform magic abi? I SHM for you.

If Canada, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia that have good leaders are complaining what do you expect from Nigeria with bad leader and looters like GEK and his cronies?

N.B....Please when was the last time you blame your father for been able to make it like Dangote? Reason is i believe if you keep saying Buhari should turn Nigeria to American with nothing on ground because he promise Nigerians change, I believe your father also promise you a brighter future too and have you hold him accountable for his words?

[b]#IstandwithBuhari..
#ChangeBenginWithMe..
#NigeriaShallBeGreatAgain..
[/b]
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by bashydemy(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2016
benzics:
grin grin grin
I can't fit laugh, during campaign these bunch of morons promised us heaven and earth, now they are campaigning #changeBeginsWithMe.... Its a lie, change cannot begin with me! At least that is what they made us believe during elections... I just wonder the kind of brains this zombies have. .. Meanwhile, zombies and senselessness be like
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4168841_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518

Yes they promise you heaven and earth during campaign and i believe they mean what they say then, But you never tell them they will be meeting ann empty treasury with debt profile that surpass the GDP of Benin Republic,Togo, Ghana combined.

#IstandwithBuhari..
#ChangeBenginWithyou..
#NigeriaShallBeGreatAgain..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / Imo North: Federal High Court Affirms Ararume As APC Candidate / Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.