Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Urgent Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help Please (797 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Please by Halani247: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
I am a very homely individual as in zero night life. But presently my girlfriend and I agreed on clubbing tomorrow Friday even after trying to convince her against it. My problem now is I don't know what to expect and wear. Also advice on a decent club to be at Surulere and Ikeja. Sound simple but I am not finding it easy.
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
cheesy

Juz wear something casual.. Those clothes that ur comfy to wear... Some men juz wearing jeans and shirt... wink

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Juz wear something casual.. Those clothes that ur comfy to wear... Some men juz wearing jeans and shirt... wink
wetin you dey talk
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:
wetin you dey talk

A prayer for ur mumuness.
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

A prayer for ur mumuness.
i no insult you why you dey find my trouble na, abeg make i no use you wash mouth today
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:
i no insult you why you dey find my trouble na, abeg make i no use you wash mouth today

Then stop quoting me if ur only have to comment a nonsense msg... angry
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Then stop quoting me if ur only have to comment a nonsense msg... angry
see this guy cheesy because nobody wan talk
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:

see this guy cheesy because nobody wan talk
a

Guy my foot... Abeg, stop pestering me.. angry
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
a

Guy my foot... Abeg, stop pestering me.. angry
shut up fake thing if you mention me again today won't end well for you
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:
shut up fake thing if you mention me again today won't end well for you
grin Birthday boy!, today you've resume work abi?.
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
grin Birthday boy!, today you've resume work abi?.
no mind that fly cheesy
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:
no mind that fly cheesy
I thought you'll be having a hangover today?. grin from all the enjoyment.
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
If you not convinced about going, just tell her you dont want to...she wont kill you.
Re: Urgent Help Please by Halani247: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Maychang:
If you not convinced about going, just tell her you dont want to...she wont kill you.

I want to satisfy her and will want it to be fun. Still need advice on decent clubs around surulere and Ikeja.
Re: Urgent Help Please by Mekzyzeus(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
A pair of slim fit jeans, a nice tee, polo or shirt(Not those corporate ones oh), and pair of footwear( not sandals or flip flops)
And carry some gees!
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Please by Halani247: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:
A pair of slim fit jeans, a nice tee, polo or shirt(Not those corporate ones oh), and pair of footwear( not sandals or flip flops)
And carry some gees!
Goodluck

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady / Must Read: My Boss And I…{$uper Er0tica} / Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.