Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,014 members, 7,852,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking (797 Views)

See The Photo Of The World Strongest Man That Have Got Everyone Talking / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by franklyn00(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
This unnamed make-up artist technically made a 'rainbow' out of the face of a bride on her special day of glory. This photo of a bride's "loud makeup" on her wedding day has been a subject of heated discussion online. Most online users who reacted to this are disappointed with the makeup artist who literally "painted or better still sketched" the beautiful bride.
The picture which was shared on Twitter has raked in hundreds of re-tweets and likes with online user sharing their different opinions.
#PalmGossip

Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
maka why na!! grin grin
Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ardeypearlz(f): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Maybe the make-up artist na her fiancee bitter ex grin
Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by makydebbie(f): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
oh lawd why!!!!!!

I'm sure she didn't use a mirrorgringrin
Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by makydebbie(f): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
oh lawd why!!!!!!

I'm sure she didn't use a mirrorgringrin
Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Jay542(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Didn't she pay the make-up artiste
Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by austine4real(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by chigoizie7(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
When all those her ashebi wicked friends that has not seen a man to settle with after 37yrs will she shouting.

Ooooh, u look so adorable.

Eeeew, u look so stunning.

Geezuz, u killed it bae.

Ur husband is a lucky chap, u look so dope.

When they actually knew she is badly made up, but I still don't blame them, because they wouldn't wanna spoil her mood with talks like.

Babe, abeg go wipe dose things off.

The make up no just follow @ all.

Who did this horrible job on ur face?
Re: Too Much? Bride's Make-up To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Piercedclit1(f): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
The eyebrows are too proud angry shocked! See their shoulder. Is the bride blind? Cos i don't see how my face will be painted like this and i don't sound that makeup painter a dorty slap. Am i joking on my wedding day?

(1) (Reply)

Things Men Look Out For In A Woman They Want To Marry / My Son Is One Year Old / What Is Wrong With This Beautiful Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.