Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) (20876 Views)

Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos) / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Gidi3020(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
No wonder they used broom to sweep out the good things Gej did, all in the name of that scary word #change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by beejaay: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Change begins with me. What about you?

We all need to be the change we want.

You can't support and urge on economic saboteurs (militants) and expect a working economy.

You can't support and defend looters (Dasuki, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Omisore, etc) and expect the economy to work for you.

You can't support and defend Kanu who wanted an Igbo man to kill any Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba man he sees and expect other Nigerian tribes to warm up to you.

PMB is trying to re-set our priorities and re-orientate us to do the right thing.

Nigeria shall surely be great!

But u defended buratai, amechi, danbazzau and even fashola and fayemi with all the allegations and report against them. U see u are the greatest hypocrite the world has seen!!!!! When the change begin with you then others can follow...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by koredex4love(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Be thankful you still have 55% to take home.mine was 0% take to stay at home,but I thanks for importation.
Be thankful... angry grin grin

mrkayusfit:
I'm beginning to dislike this man buhari. My salary has been slashed and i can no longer meet my needs and obligations. What kind of satanic economic policies will make companies slash salaries by 45%? I promise to vote any other party except PDP/APC in 2019. What kind of Nonsense is going on for God's sake? God will punish all those responsible for my salary slash including the quack people in charge of this economy.

Where is 2019 when you need it? Can't wait to vote out this clueless old man angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by softtouch01: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
i believe nigeria will rise again... when we both do the needful

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by keniolawumi56(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I'm beginning to dislike this man buhari. My salary has been slashed and i can no longer meet my needs and obligations. What kind of satanic economic policies will make companies slash salaries by 45%? I promise to vote any other party except PDP/APC in 2019. What kind of Nonsense is going on for God's sake? God will punish all those responsible for my salary slash including the quack people in charge of this economy.

Where is 2019 when you need it? Can't wait to vote out this clueless old man angry angry angry angry
Your salary is slashed, be greatful. Some lost their jobs, am a victim. I still don't know how change can begin with me when I find it diffcut to eat 3 square meal. Useless government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by edjee: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

You can't support and urge on economic saboteurs (militants) and expect a working economy.

You can't support and defend looters (Dasuki, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Omisore, etc) and expect the economy to work for you.

You can't support and defend Kanu who wanted Igbo man to kill any Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba man he sees and expect other Nigerian tribes to warm up to you.

PMB is trying to re-set our priorities and re-orientate us to do the right thing.

The same way you're feeling the effect of a cut in your salary is the same way Nigeria is feeling the effect of drastic reduction in her earnings from crude price crash.

From $100 plus per barrel to $40 per barrel without savings (no thanks to GEJ and his cronies), there is no miracle anyone can perform without any other major source of income.

#CHANGE BEGINS WITH BUHARI

#LET THE CHANGE START FROM THE TOP

#LEAD BY EXAMPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
beejaay:

But u defended buratai, amechi, danbazzau and even fashola and fayemi with all the allegations and report against them. U see u are the greatest hypocrite the world has seen!!!!! When the change begin with you then others can follow...
Just a post (only one) to prove your allegation.

If anything on this forum, I have refrained from defending politicians I'm not sure of their antecedents. PMB is in a different league.

I wait for that post of mine defending any of those names you mentioned. Anyday you get it, bring it up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by edjee: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
softtouch01:
i believe nigeria will rise again... when we both do the needful

#LEAD BY EXAMPLE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by keniolawumi56(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
It's shall not be well with APC printer, that mistakenly printed change instead of CHAIN, Nigerians are in real CHAIN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by attackgat: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
If Buhari had paid for this white elephant project out of his presidential salary, then I would have believed it.

BTW, does anyone know if Buhari has paid back the 27 million Naira he borrowed from the Bank to buy APC normination form?

Change-Begins-With-Me does not affect interest on Bank loan

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
edjee:

#LEAD BY EXAMPLE
What would you expect him to do than trying to bring looters to book?

What would you want him to do than not wasting our resources?

What else than trying to get us off our complete dependence on oil?

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by LordCzar202: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Do you see all those old buffoons in the pictures.... If the change started with them, this dead country won't be in this predicament. The question of reason is why are they still in the picture instead of the young and vibrant next generation. Answer is that its just another propaganda.

Everything that resulted to what you mentioned are as a result of the actions and inactions of all these men, who have been at the helm in different capacities and are still there not wanting to bulge. Screw them all and their change... Nigeria should burn for all I care so we could build something better from its ashes.
PassingShot:

You can't support and defend Kanu who wanted Igbo man to kill any Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba man he sees and expect other Nigerian tribes to warm up to you.

The same way you're feeling the effect of a cut in your salary is the same way Nigeria is feeling the effect of drastic reduction in her earnings from crude price crash.

From $100 plus per barrel to $40 per barrel without savings (no thanks to GEJ and his cronies), there is no miracle anyone can perform without any other major source of income.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Larynx(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
S
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by plaetton: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Nigeria. will be great. again.

Interesting.

So, Nigeria was once great?

Kindly tell us during which era was Nigeria great.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Lisaint(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change begin with the MINISTER of Power- Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Change begin with the MINISTER of Petroleum-
Buhari imsef.
Change begin with the MINISTER of Finance-
Kemi Adeosun.
Change begin with the MINISTER of Transportation-
Rotimi Amechi.
Change begin with the MINISTER of Information-
Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

If buhari can change the ones mention above then NIGERIAN Will Also Change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by CSTR2: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
I can imagine this buhari as a US president. The way the American people and congress would have impeached his as$ would be quicker than ice melting in the sahara desert.
Yeye man. angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Richkid97(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
IgboGoat:
Na only Northerners i see for the pics. Is the change only for them?

Ipob spotted

I think you guys are just destiny to wail
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Larryfest(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Lol....dude that 2019 you just mentioned might take forever to come if all this nonsense the govt is doing doesn't stop.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by plaetton: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
LordCzar202:
Do you see all those old buffoons in the pictures.... If the change started with them, this dead country won't be in this predicament. The question of reason is why are they still in the picture instead of the young and vibrant next generation. Answer is that its just another propaganda.

Everything that resulted to what you mentioned are as a result of the actions and inactions of all these men, who have been at the helm in different capacities and are still there not wanting to bulge. Screw them all and their change... Nigeria should burn for all I care so we could build something better from its ashes.

You hit the nail on the head.

Just looking at those buffoons in the pictures, does anyone see the possibility of change ?

If Buhari can't change, then who can ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by jegz25(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

some people doesn't know that...abeg tell am cox it seems they want d man to perform magic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Abeymills(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change d high price of foodstuff change from high cost of leaving 2 a low one change poverty 2 riches

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by CSTR2: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by mekuxiani(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerians need to get serious we are gradually slipping into extinction as a nation honestly speaking i see no true change i see the same sycophancy going on corruption has only changed hands Nigeria is sitting on a keg of Gun powder whether you fail to admit, thats your own. we have everything we need to be a successful nation but we keep making the same mistakes which is choosing leaders instead we always put elites to me both past and present are the same no plans for the future we are flying blind

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by teebillz: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
You promised change. You failed to deliver. Now the Bug is being passed to the people. The Change begin with the people? Okay, what begin with the government. This clueless, vision-less and and directionless government will never take responsibility for anything.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by CSTR2: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Richkid97:

Ipob spotted

I think you guys are just destiny to wail
You can't even spell ''destined''.
Buhari chanting broke as$ afonja illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by IhateYorubafool: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Mynd44 this person is insulting a tribe

What tribe ??
Stop doing drugs, it's affecting your mentality

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by esuLAAROYE(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
IGBALE YIN DA? e gbawon danu
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by edjee: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

How Rebellious Governors Led By Rotimi Amaechi Squandered $10bn Saved By GEJ.
oblongmedia.net

https://oblongmedia.net/2016/02/16/how-rebellious-governors-led-by-rotimi-amaechi-squandered-10bn-saved-by-gej/

FLASHBACK: FG blame governors for depletion of excess crude account-Channels Television April 13, 2012
oblongmedia.net

https://oblongmedia.net/2016/02/03/flashback-fg-blame-governors-for-depletion-of-excess-crude-account-channels-television-april-13-2012/
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
edjee:

How Rebellious Governors Led By Rotimi Amaechi Squandered $10bn Saved By GEJ.
oblongmedia.net

https://oblongmedia.net/2016/02/16/how-rebellious-governors-led-by-rotimi-amaechi-squandered-10bn-saved-by-gej/

FLASHBACK: FG blame governors for depletion of excess crude account-Channels Television April 13, 2012
oblongmedia.net

https://oblongmedia.net/2016/02/03/flashback-fg-blame-governors-for-depletion-of-excess-crude-account-channels-television-april-13-2012/
Two things:
1. What happened to the FG's share of the ECA (55% of the account)?
2. What about our Reserves? Surely governors didn't have anything to do with that. GEJ met it at $47bn and left it at $29bn (?) despite earning about half of what Nigeria earned in sixteen years of this 4th republic.

Come up with another excuse you think will be genuine enough.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Just a post (only one) to prove your allegation.

If anything on this forum, I have refrained from defending politicians I'm not sure of their antecedents. PMB is in a different league.

I wait for that post of mine defending any of those names you mentioned. Anyday you get it, bring it up!

too many grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger, Benin, Togo Pay Nigeria N2.04bn Electricity Bill / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / Bukola Saraki Escape Being Lynched By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.