Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) (20879 Views)

Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos) / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by edjee: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Two things:
1. What happened to the FG's share of the ECA (55% of the account)?
2. What about our Reserves? Surely governors didn't have anything to do with that. GEJ met it at $47bn and left it at $29bn (?) despite earning about half of what Nigeria earned in sixteen years of this 4th republic.

Come up with another excuse you think will be genuine enough.

Good thing you mentioned that...Note; I am not in support of GEJ or PMB...It's the hypocrisy and blame game that is annoying.
Same Amaechi and Co.. pressed to share the resources now they turn around to blame?
Buhari and Co. should stop pretending to be saints!!! All politicians are Crooks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Ghost447(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Change begins with me. What about you?

We all need to be the change we want.

You can't support and urge on economic saboteurs (militants) and expect a working economy.

You can't support and defend looters (Dasuki, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Omisore, etc) and expect the economy to work for you.

You can't support and defend Kanu who wanted Igbo man to kill any Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba man he sees and expect other Nigerian tribes to warm up to you.

PMB is trying to re-set our priorities and re-orientate us to do the right thing.

Nigeria shall surely be great!

The same way you're feeling the effect of a cut in your salary is the same way Nigeria is feeling the effect of drastic reduction in her earnings from crude price crash.

From $100 plus per barrel to $40 per barrel without savings (no thanks to GEJ and his cronies), there is no miracle anyone can perform without any other major source of income.
I wish I can see you physically.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by edjee: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Two things:
1. What happened to the FG's share of the ECA (55% of the account)?
2. What about our Reserves? Surely governors didn't have anything to do with that. GEJ met it at $47bn and left it at $29bn (?) despite earning about half of what Nigeria earned in sixteen years of this 4th republic.

Come up with another excuse you think will be genuine enough.

[b]
HAS HE BROUGHT ANY LOOTER TO BOOK BECAUSE AMAECHI AND CO. ARE HIS BUDDIES...
HASN'T HE WASTED OUR RESOURCES BY JUNKETING AROUND THE WORLD IN OVER 1 YEAR...
IS HE NOT DEPENDING ON OIL....BECAUSE HE IS EXPLORING FOR CRUDE IN THE NORTH (MORE WASTE OF RESOURCES)
HASN'T HE INDIRECTLY REFUSED TRUE FEDERALISM, FREEDOM OF SPEECH,HUMAN RIGHTS etc....

I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS FIRST
[/b]

ANYWAY....NO TIME......Note; I am not in support of GEJ or PMB...It's the hypocrisy and blame game that is annoying and IRRITATING.
Same Amaechi and Co.. pressed to share the resources now they turn around to blame AND POINT FINGERS?
Buhari and Co. should stop pretending to be saints!!! All politicians are CROOKS.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I'm beginning to dislike this man buhari. My salary has been slashed and i can no longer meet my needs and obligations. What kind of satanic economic policies will make companies slash salaries by 45%? I promise to vote any other party except PDP/APC in 2019. What kind of Nonsense is going on for God's sake? God will punish all those responsible for my salary slash including the quack people in charge of this economy.
Where is 2019 when you need it? Can't wait to vote out this clueless old man angry angry angry angry

You have no knowledge of economics? When your country produces nothing and imports everything;
When the oil they depend on is $30 per barrel;
When even that cheap oil cannot be produced in enough quantities because of the conspiracy called Avengers;.
When the majority of Oil producing countries worldwide are in recession;
So how do you want Buhari to improve your salary?
The change begins with YOU!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ghost447:
I wish I can see you physically.
Your plans illustrated below....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Ghost447(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
SmartChoices:

Your plans illustrated below....
More wisdom
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by afroLAD: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
You stand a better chance to make cray fish become straight than to make Nigerians change...

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bamosagie(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
ademusiwa14:
grin

i think, many of the politician lack the knowledge of nigeria and its law.

even if the governors of the 36 states dont agree with buhari for political reason, they are suppose to attend meeting , when he calls them. inviting ex president is optional. goodluck jonathan i believe needed advice that why he called them in. because he lack past experience. but could have done that secretly by meeting with them to ask for advice.

they should not have invited the judges of the supreme court. you people were humiliating the chief judge of nigeria. It was wrong that you people humiliated the chief of nigeria. you have 3 arm of government. The chief justice can not sit in with governors. the governors are lower people.

i have met all judges of the upper court as required by the law. the judges who fail to met me are believing the fake story of ife of ade YEYE enitan Ogunnusi been used to deceive them. it is a fake story

His Royal highness

adesegun adekoluejo aderibigbe adeuga ademusiwa

The Emperor

Kai, this change don add to Musiwa madness. APC una try o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bamosagie(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
CSTR2:
I can imagine this buhari as a US president. The way the American people and congress would have impeached his as$ would be quicker than ice melting in the sahara desert.
Yeye man. angry

USA for nor make mistake elect am in the first place, Brazil for don do the needful taytay
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Just a post (only one) to prove your allegation.

If anything on this forum, I have refrained from defending politicians I'm not sure of their antecedents. PMB is in a different league.

I wait for that post of mine defending any of those names you mentioned. Anyday you get it, bring it up!
do you condemn them

That's even worse..keeping quiet when your thieves are mentioned but screaming when GEJ is mentioned..shey u see say u need change..
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

You can't support and urge on economic saboteurs (militants) and expect a working economy.

You can't support and defend looters (Dasuki, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Omisore, etc) and expect the economy to work for you.

You can't support and defend Kanu who wanted Igbo man to kill any Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba man he sees and expect other Nigerian tribes to warm up to you.

PMB is trying to re-set our priorities and re-orientate us to do the right thing.

The same way you're feeling the effect of a cut in your salary is the same way Nigeria is feeling the effect of drastic reduction in her earnings from crude price crash.

From $100 plus per barrel to $40 per barrel without savings (no thanks to GEJ and his cronies), there is no miracle anyone can perform without any other major source of income.
And to all the Nairalanders, change the way wail. Criticize constructively and objectively.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by 989900: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
henrydadon:
abeg nobody should touch this thunder

[img]http://i./RI64A9iAqL5y8.gif[/img]

it is warming up for buhari..

cheesy cheesy
That was hilarious. If only Buhari is our only problem though.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
bayelsaowei:
do you condemn them

That's even worse..keeping quiet when your thieves are mentioned but screaming when GEJ is mentioned..shey u see say u need change..

So, you expect me to condemn them based on allegations? Those I condemn are already indicted by investigation and their confession.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by 989900: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I'm beginning to dislike this man buhari. My salary has been slashed and i can no longer meet my needs and obligations. What kind of satanic economic policies will make companies slash salaries by 45%? I promise to vote any other party except PDP/APC in 2019. What kind of Nonsense is going on for God's sake? God will punish all those responsible for my salary slash including the quack people in charge of this economy.

Where is 2019 when you need it? Can't wait to vote out this clueless old man angry angry angry angry

Your salary has been cut in half since the day the $ went past N300, when you throw in the new 45% reduction and fuel price hike and foodstuffs, you probably now earn a quarter or a fifth of your salary 3 years ago (assuming it is same salary you earned then).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by fran6co(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:

brother chill e go soon reach
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by highbeekeys(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
I want this man to rule Nigeria for 60 years.
I want some lazy tribes to go into extinction (South West and Northern fools)
If your parents had used condom that night.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by totorimi: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Whenever I see this type of picture, I remember the story of the king who doesnt like to hear the truth but rather he loves to be lied to and fake praises of him sang.

Now take a deep look at all the fake smiles in that photo, even extended hands waiting to be hand shaken. Meanwhile, deep down within its all scorn and hate. Let the president come down from the high places and meet the people on the street and try to shake them, that is how he would know how a president is loved and not by these crooks and snakes under the green grass. One fall now they will all move to another party and still singing the praises of the new leader.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

So, you expect me to condemn them based on allegations? Those I condemn are already indicted by investigation and their confession.
cheii... grin

Make I laugh small..

So you mean you're waiting for dambazus and burutais confession..

So na madueke denzieni don confess abi??..

grin

You funny abeg...change...passingshot change..
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
totorimi:
Whenever I see this type of picture, I remember the story of the king who doesnt like to hear the truth but rather he loves to be lied to and fake praises of him sang.

Now take a deep look at all the fake smiles in that photo, even extended hands waiting to be hand shaken. Meanwhile, deep down within its all scorn and hate. Let the president come down from the high places and meet the people on the street and try to shake them, that is how he would know how a president is loved and not by these crooks and snakes under the green grass. One fall now they will all move to another party and still singing the praises of the new leader.
thanks for this comment jare..

And many think they want to start seeing change with these crooks..
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Sunnah1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
veekid:
Useless man
He is the best for now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by TijaniAbu: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari is right. Change will start with Nigerians, when they vote Buhari out. Scammer in Chief

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bobbito: 4:52am On Sep 09, 2016
henrydadon:
abeg nobody should touch this thunder

[img]http://i./RI64A9iAqL5y8.gif[/img]

it is warming up for buhari..

This is very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2016
#changebeginswithme
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bashydemy(m): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Change begins with us bro. Nigeria. will be great. again.
Change begins with me, I have beginning to cut my expenses as it's not business as usual..

#Changebeginswithme
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bashydemy(m): 5:35am On Sep 09, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
What about #Get The Fucck Out Of Office Begins With Me Campaign

??

I swear Nnamdi Kanu have really brainwashed this guy, Your moniker says alot.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bashydemy(m): 5:38am On Sep 09, 2016
veekid:
Useless man

Kai people want change but are not ready to change their useless and lavish life... Sorry learn to live with it as free money is not raining anymore.

#IstandWithBuhari..
#ChangeBenginWithMe..
#NigeriaShallBeGreatAgain..
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bashydemy(m): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2016
IgboGoat:
Na only Northerners i see for the pics. Is the change only for them?

Yes ooo na only Northerners them be oo me self wonder oooo

Lai Mohammed- Borno State

Rochas Okorocha- Yobe State

Solomon Dalung- Gombe

Yahaya Bello- Kaduna..

Wise up as the change Begins with you.. No free awoof money as usual.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bashydemy(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Symphony007:
Excuses of a failed leaded!...during the campaign, he never said change began with you, he promises that HE was the change that will magically transform nigeria, but in the face of his abject failure, his cronies have come up with this farce to make nigerians complacent in their failure and impotence! Fellow nigerians, we are in for a long ride of ineptitude.

How is he going to fulfill his campaign promise of change when you are not ready to change yourself?

How are we going to see the change when your brothers started bombing pipelines to sabotage Nigeria economy,

How are we going to see the change when you and your likes keep supporting those looters that have been prosecuted so far?

How are we going to see the change when you and your likes keep supporting and shouting witch hunt when the Gov is trying to prosecute the likes of.. Saraki, Metuh, FFK, Dasuki, Tompolo, GEJ, Apkpolokemi, Omisore, Obanikoro etc.

How are we going to see the change when you and your likes always happy and jump up when ever you hear the militants bomb any pipelines crippling the economy...

Sorry change begins with you.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bashydemy(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2016
cornel994:
Anoda avenue to trow moni around, wen it concerns d economy baba no dey hear dat one

I guess you don't know PMB, You don't the kind of leader you have now he is someone that will never spend lavishly.. If this were to be under the previous Govt it will a dinner stuff.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bashydemy(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2016
neocortex:
Change begins with Buhari!
It is foolhardy to expect the populace to
suddenly change their ways when the leaders
refuse to change.

A government that never takes responsibility
have no moral right preaching same to the masses.

Stop making fool of yourself, You can never expect change when you don't want to change yourself. The populace cannot change suddenly but you want Nigeria to change suddenly things don't work that way...

Why you don't want to change?

Is it difficult to stop lying to your Parents, Wife, Kids, Boss, Friends etc Is it that difficult?

Is it difficult for you to stop fornicating? Not really saying you fornicate just trying to pass the message.

Is it difficult for people to stop stealing?

Is it difficult for someone lying?

Most you make money illegally?

You just have to stop doing all you've been doing that are not right, It's a choice but a decision.

#Changebeginswithyou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender / 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu / El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.