Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa (13873 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner / Imaging Looking For Virgins In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Orikinla(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
If you are looking for beautiful African virgins to marry, just go to Swaziland in South Africa.
They will be dancing topless for you.

Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
What of for Nairaland?
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by EmmyGODfirst(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Orikinla:
If you are looking for beautiful African virgins to marry, just go to Swaziland in South Africa.
They will be dancing topless for you.
they are also in Nigeria
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Khd95(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
They are in nigeria too,somwher in the suburb of sambisa and around the chad basin
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by EmmyGODfirst(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Khd95:
They are in nigeria too,somwher in the suburb of sambisa and around the chad basin
lol the day u find a virgin in Nigeria you should know it is a sign of the end time..
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
What of for Nairaland?
The last one I checked on Nairaland failed the virginity test with her two legs in the air. grin
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Khd95:
Boko Haram has broken all their maiden heads. That is why their men are going down south to look for teenage virgins to abduct, rape and convert.
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Virgin dey 9ja na.

I prefer modern virgins biko, not ancient ones. grin

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
All the way. Swaziland is a country within South Africa not part of South Afica, same as Lesotho. Kwazulu Natal in South Afica also will be hosting a reed dance on the 10th of This month. Swaziland hosted last month

Op your pic shows Xhosa / KwaZulu Natal Maidens. Their beeds are a bit confusing. I think Xhosa...anyway

These are Swaziland maidens

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Flexherbal(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Virgins on display!
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by jtwest(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hehehehehe kukuviland

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by IamLEGEND1: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
but that girl in the first picture has got a nice body tho'. The face not so much. So I'm thinking maybe I'll take her from behind?
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by jashar(f): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

Some cultures though undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Orikinla(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
but that girl in the first picture has got a nice body tho'.
The face not so much.
So I'm thinking maybe I'll take her from behind?
In fact na her bouncing boobs make me post the topic. grin
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Orikinla(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2016
jagugu88li:
All the way. Swaziland is a country within South Africa not part of South Afica, same as Lesotho. Kwazulu Natal in South Afica also will be hosting a reed dance on the 10th of This month. Swaziland hosted last month

Op your pic shows Xhosa / KwaZulu Natal Maidens. Their beeds are a bit confusing. I think Xhosa...anyway

The most beautiful women on earth are in Africa.
I love Zulu women and that is why I supported the Women's Wing of ANC during the guerilla warfare against racist South Africa. Their clicks of tongue while speaking turns me on!
I must have a Zulu baby mama asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXyiM__0gpo
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Paseus(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2016
jagugu88li:

madam pls...are u 4rm S.A?
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by McBrooklyn(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2016
Virgins?? Do they still exist?? undecided

Check my signature for more info angry
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Virgins?? Do they still exist?? undecided

Check my signature for more info angry

Its a pity that I don't wanna dwell much on your signature, but I can assure you that you are wrong
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Paseus:
madam pls...are u 4rm S.A?

Swaziland
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Paseus(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2016
jagugu88li:

Swaziland
pls do u also dance unclad?
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Paseus:
pls do u also dance unclad?

Yes
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Paseus(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2016
jagugu88li:

Yes
do u hve any photo of you dancing unclad?
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Paseus:
do u hve any photo of you dancing unclad?

Many. Anticipating your next question, no I wont share. I can only invite you to next year's REED DANCE. You either come as a spectator, journalist or whatever

Google Swaziland or Kwazulu Natal Reed dance, then you will know it all.
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by McBrooklyn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
jagugu88li:

Its a pity that I don't wanna dwell much on your signature, but I can assure you that you are wrong

Mummy, you again?? kiss

Don't even tell me you're a Virgin oooo!!! undecided angry
Re: Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa by Paseus(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
jagugu88li:

Many. Anticipating your next question, no I wont share. I can only invite you to next year's REED DANCE. You either come as a spectator, journalist or whatever

Google Swaziland or Kwazulu Natal Reed dance, then you will know it all.
i reallw wanted 2 see urs so to knw what am in for...if u knw what i mean

(1) (Reply)

Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful) / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.