Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nairabet Scam! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Scam! (22637 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! / How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Scam! by DrKitaun(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
Thanks Akin Alabi 4 repaying my faith in u!
Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
babalojayeju:

All nairalanders,pls 4give me about what i posted about nairabet.Are u people going to scold me by giving me 100 lashes of pankere a.k.a cain.nairabet granted my request an hour afta i posted d rubbish.let me write dis in capital letters, MY GREAT APOLOGY GOES TO THIS 'GREAT NIGERIAN', AKIN ALABI, PLEASE 4GIVE 4 ANY DAMAGE DIS MIGHT HAV CAUSED U ,AM ON MY KNEES NOW, i urge every body to register on , NAIRA BET, i even placed bet yesterday nd am still going to place today, UP NIGERIA!, NAIJA 4 LIFE!!!!

Don't worry, we don't cane our members on NairaBET grin

But to be serious, I understand that there can be issues and worries since it is YOUR money. If you have any issues with us, the first thing you should realize is that it is an issue to be resolved and not a case where we are running away with your money. Once you follow the rules and procedures, WE WILL SURELY sort any complaint that comes to us.

We now have 23,000 members on NairaBET so there will always be issues. We do our best to resolve them everyday. I'm currently sorting some right now.

@ Dr Kit,

I appreciate your call. Still in Abuja? I've got a seminar there on the 29th so keep some goodies for me. wink
Re: Nairabet Scam! by DrKitaun(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Akin

I dey Lag now, I go give u some 411 later then!
Re: Nairabet Scam! by yungchap(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Amuki,

Can you please tell me how to go about this business or betterstill send me the necessary detials to my email address destined4real2007@yahoo.com.

@Switch47,

Is 365 also a good platform for Sport trading? I don't mind if you can send me more details about this stuff to my email address(destined4real2007@yahoo.com)

@Akinalabi,i tried visiting your website but refused to display.Moreso can you send me the necessary requirements or breakdown for the Sport trading business to me via destined4real2007@yahoo.com.

I will be very glad if you guys could help me out.

Hope to hear from you guys pretty soon.

Cheers.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
Nice Marketing!

But can Nairabet empower Young Nigerians who want a steady income every month? can it be a business that can be built? or its just have fun and make a little dough?
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Holadipupo: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2010
Nairabet is a scam after i gave my referal to my friend,he paid 20000 and i suppose to get 6000 and it appeared on my transaction list neither pending nor approved till am talking.pls help me out what is the essence of referall.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by NaijaEcash(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2010
Holadipupo:

Nairabet is a scam after i gave my referal to my friend, he paid 20000 and i suppose to get 6000 and it appeared on my transaction list neither pending nor approved till am talking.pls help me out what is the essence of referall.

If you don't know the meaning of the word SCAM I think you should stop using it. After reading all the posts before yours, it is obvious that some of you simply shout FOUL when you have not exhausted all available means to resolve issues you are having with Akinalabi.

It is a bad practice to call a business SCAM in other to get attention quickly. If you have an issue with the man, call his attention first before labeling him what he is not. I think the moderator should look into this.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Holadipupo: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
Pls mr alabi i am sorry pls just help me out
Re: Nairabet Scam! by master2(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2010
@ Babaearly
u just spoke my mind!
What Nigeria need is to create value through the real sector. We need more entreprenur and not internet gamblers.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by SPLANET: 8:35pm On May 25, 2010
HOW DO YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY, IN NAIRABET WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT, BUT YOU RE USING MY BABE'S OWN?

PLEASE REPLY ALABI

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WITHDRAW FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW BUT THE ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT I AM USING IS FOR MY BABE AND THE WHOLE MONEY IS NOT ENTERING HER ACCOUNT BUT IN THE TRANSACTION HISTORY IT SHOW APPROVED.

PLEASE HELP. MY MONEY IS GOING SOMEWHERE OR WHAT?
Re: Nairabet Scam! by presido1: 11:11pm On May 25, 2010
How come everybody accusing and apologizing has less than 20 posts. I think this thread is for publicity. I Akin from My United thread but not aware he has a betting site.
If you are good keep it up bro. good name is better than money(one of naija singers said so)
Re: Nairabet Scam! by suxes2005(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^6
Not really a place to praise him
dos guys r his customer and dey need
satisfaction.

@Akin Alabi, i fink u need some1 who handles
most of ur forum stuffs

SHALOM
Re: Nairabet Scam! by growrich: 2:19pm On May 26, 2010
NiaraBet is OK but lack of customer care is the major wahala
we bettors have.
Anyway, u can make steady monthly income from NairaBbet
if only you learn my tricks there. horemnet@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2010
presido1:

How come everybody accusing and apologizing has less than 20 posts.

Simple. Knee jerk reactions.

A member encounters a hiccup and goes ahead to complain on a public forum without reading the rules and without contacting us.

presido1:

I think this thread is for publicity.

I hope you are not suggesting that I created this thread myself.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2010
growrich:

NiaraBet is OK but lack of customer care is the major wahala
we bettors have.

I dont really know what you mean by lack of customer care. We have a line that opens 10am to 4pm every working day.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Sauron1: 8:59pm On May 31, 2010
akinalabi:

I dont really know what you mean by lack of customer care. We have a line that opens 10am to 4pm every working day.

Akinalabi, i have sent my application form to your excellency asking to be your Managing Director.
When can i come for the interview? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairabet Scam! by DrKitaun(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
Ole grin grin

u wan ruin Akin's company ? shocked
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Sauron1: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Ole grin grin

Ruin ke?
I am the best around. . . . .Ask around!!!
Re: Nairabet Scam! by DrKitaun(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
I hear u grin
Re: Nairabet Scam! by tkb417(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
How can someone call Akin Alabi a scam?

na wa o

AK baba, abeg try looking at adding other sports to your portal o

will your portal allow for bets on this world cup?

you no say me i be[i] onitete [/i] and i go just fashi bodog and bookmaker now now for ur site if other sports can be added
Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

Akinalabi, i have sent my application form to your excellency asking to be your Managing Director.
When can i come for the interview? grin grin grin grin

A whole you. . . you no need interview. Straight to the seat of CEO grin

Dr Kitaun:

Ole grin grin

Lef Sauron. I think DK too should come. Dem go fight tire. grin

tkb417:

How can someone call Akin Alabi a scam?

na wa o

AK baba, abeg try looking at adding other sports to your portal o

will your portal allow for bets on this world cup?

you no say me i be[i] onitete [/i] and i go just fashi bodog and bookmaker now now for your site if other sports can be added

World cup go dey wela.

Omo, we suppose yarn o.

You were talking about South Africa the other time. You still going?
Re: Nairabet Scam! by tkb417(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2010
akinalabi:

World cup go dey wela.

Omo, we suppose yarn o.

You were talking about South Africa the other time. You still going?
my oga, i dey anytime u wan make we talk
my bosses didnt allow for the trip but as i speak, these same ogas will leave for Jo'bourg on saturday
one day, me sef go become oga sha

u dey go? Kay-Pumping (gunner) suppose dey and i get boiz for SA wey u fit hook up with
make we talk later
Re: Nairabet Scam! by suxes2005(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2010
Tkb n AA

Shud i come join u guys?
Me 2 wan go S.A but 2 get d visa here
na wahala

SHALOM
Re: Nairabet Scam! by DrKitaun(m): 5:07am On Jun 03, 2010
Akin

no complain to me later say Sauron embezzle company money o 0?

How is your 'INCOME' newspaper faring ?
Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
tkb417:

my oga, i dey anytime u wan make we talk
my bosses didnt allow for the trip but as i speak, these same ogas will leave for Jo'bourg on saturday
one day, me sef go become oga sha

You be chairman already. I go call you make we hook up this weekend.

tkb417:

u dey go? Kay-Pumping (gunner) suppose dey and i get boiz for SA wey u fit hook up with
make we talk later

I dey go. I should be leaving next Thursday. When we yarn we go arrange.

suxes2005:

Tkb n AA

Shud i come join u guys?
Me 2 wan go S.A but 2 get d visa here
na wahala

Where is that? I got mine here in Lagos without hassles.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Akin

no complain to me later say Sauron embezzle company money o 0?

Sauron is one of the few honest Nigerians out there. . . in his dreams grin

Dr Kitaun:

How is your 'INCOME' newspaper faring ?

My guy. Publishing is not for the faint hearted. Its a tough terrain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality / Do You Want To Win Football Pool This Week 27?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.