Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) (7907 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Before una judge me, we all make mistakes thats why we are humans
moved into my new flat this year march, my nebo got married december so they are still fresh in love, her husband works but his wife sells clothes and is always home, say she dey find job, while me i dey do gmail cheesy i am always at home, most times wen nepa take light she comes over to my place in the afternoon because i always on gen as per my job and nepa always they carry light for afternoon i no know why, we always chill me go dey inside room with my computer she dey parlour dey watch african magic, sometimes she go cook come sometimes she go cook for my place, the husband didn't know about this and he comes to watch football for my house weekends, so now ,

last week she wear gown come, i enter kitchen she bend down dey do something she really make sense i no go lie but i just carry wetin i wan carry push, there are only 4 flats in the compound and me and her husband dey the two flats upstairs so freedom plenty, i told myself that no matter what i won't sleep with her, sometimes when it enters my head i will invite package to clear head, so on friday na, better rain dey fall she come house i dey parlour dey watch sport news, she sat down and asked if she fit change am i say no wahala, she changed it and went to Food channel then the rain got really bad and the signal was lost, she come dey play game for phone, i carry charger enter room before devil use me, after like 20 mins person call my name, i been they type something important, i just said i am coming before i fit wrap up she open my door, oboy fear grip me, i was like you are bored abi, she say hmmm so this is the slaughter house, i just laugh, she come dey look around, i was very uncomfortable, i get two laptops, she say make she watch film na, i say ok give am the other one , she sat on my bed and was watching the movie name was (5-7) sweet film but plenty flogging inside, na so she come lie down, her yansh just set, i knew that i was finished, so i gave in sad finished typing and whenever someone wants to flog in the film i will climb the bed to fast forward it, she said leave it, who be small pikin, na so me lie down for bed self, devil wicked, she was cold so i give am duvie make she cover , cold wan kill me she say make i cover body, i cover, after a while we bend the screen to face both of us well and na so our body meet, her skin was so soft, i touch her back as if i was stretching she didn't react, i swear i just forget myself grab her and she didn't complain and thats how we kissed and made love , sweetest flogging ever,

now it happened again yesterday, since the thing happen i dey hide from her husband i cant look at him, sometimes nepa go take light for night i go bone stay darkness make him no know say i dey house, he calls say na wa for me , i say work grab me but na fear dey do me, now he is coming to watch football on saturday and sunday, say him go bring drinks self, my spirit is not at rest i feel very bad and the wife don love, be like say i go pack before person kill me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gud 4 You

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
OkeEsibe:
Gud 4 You
you be guy man, you suppose understand
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP Do you work Gmail or you are a 419 fraudster I am legit confused?

I have fvcked married women with no remorse, Marriage is a scam the only married women off limits are military men because I have the utmost respect for men that lay down their lives to defend our flag and will never ever do them dirty although I came close till I saw the Mans portrait, hightailed out the house faster than a rabbit.

OP Just run away, one does not play in the devils backyard-Robert Mugabe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:
OP Do you work Gmail or you are a 419 fraudster I am legit confused?
instead of yahoo i said gmail, u suppose code

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by emeraldknytt(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP, oloriibu nie, oni ku re laiye ati lorun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Trunaijian: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
U get Dstv, u get 2 laptops, u dey fit buy fuel agaain.

U suppose get girlfriend.

It will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by photoshoot(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hmm....
The effect of rainfall... cry
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

Since I read ur long epistles, I deserved to have a details of ur sweet flogging ...

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
looking forward to your obituary sad

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by photoshoot(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Trunaijian:
U get Dstv, u get 2 laptops, u dey fit buy fuel agaain.

U suppose get girlfriend.

It will never be the same again.

Na rain cause am, no vex for the guy.
If the rain didn't fall, DSTV signal no go scramble
If rain no fall, e fit dey possible say he go call im babe instead.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Na rain cause am, no vex for the guy.
If the rain didn't fall, DSTV signal no go scramble
If rain no fall, e fit dey possible say he go call im babe instead.
If rain no fall e fit dey possible say she go waka go her house.
waka go her house? for flat when dey opposite each other how she no fit go her house, abeg forget,he wanted to sleep with her since, this Op is dead i swear, person wife and the man go soon know

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:
only married women of limits are military men because I have the utmost respect for men that lay down their lives to defend our flag.

Why don't you try it? You should have so I will be the first person to type RIP frontpage grin

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:

waka go her house? for flat when dey opposite each other how she no fit go her house, abeg forget,he wanted to sleep with her since, this Op is dead i swear, person wife and the man go soon know

Nothing wrong in servicing a person's wife as long as she compensates you or the man is not in the military cool

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Vizkizz:

Why don't you try it? You should have so I will be the first person to type RIP frontpage grin

AH KANOT KOMAN GO AND KILLE MASELF.

Very Risky, The man fit Bring out assault rifle send me to Baba God...Make I keep my distance dey Roger them.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:

Nothing wrong in servicing a person's wife as long as she compensates you or the man is not in the military cool
abeg its not good as girls full everywhere reach, this kind matter the beating no be here, Op run for your life cause people wen go join beat you go plenty

2 Likes

Wingback:

Very Risky, The man fit Bring out assault rifle send me to Baba God...Make I keep my distance dey Roger them.
cheesy cheesy guy man dey fear gun

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:

Bro, you know life without risk is not worth living grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:

abeg its not good as girls full everywhere reach, this kind matter the beating no be here, Op run for your life cause people wen go join beat you go plenty

There's something about Married pvssy I can't explain and them no dey nag or dig your Gold Clay...Them dey even give person Gold.

Vizkizz:

Bro, you know life without risk is not worth living grin

What kind of man will risk life for a stretched pvssy cheesy...Boko Haram is there, Ebola is there but na pvssy you want kill person child?

SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by photoshoot(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:

Oboy na true ooo... But the woman to get fault na, she forget say na married woman she be wey she dey enter person room anyhow. That woman go be coded runz mama...

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by photoshoot(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:

There's something about Married pvssy I can't explain and them no dey nag or dig your Gold Clay...Them dey even give person Gold.

Hmm wink

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by andreernest28(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
NICE CURRICULUM VITEA. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by rosalieene(f): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op, Just don't try it again....
Tell the lady to stop going to your flat.
If the hubby finds out, the wife will loose his trust and you ll be in deep soup oweing to the fact that you both are neighbors.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Dinocarex(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Let me advice you O.P
1. Don't not take alcohol when u're around the husband. You may be too happy and tipsy and u spill the cat outta the bag

2. How are you so sure that the husband is not on Nairaland?

3. How are you so sure that I am the husband

13 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Bustyme(f): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Well done op grin

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by dharay99: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Telemundo at work, Next...
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin grin abi u dey do gmail shocked
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by yusufyusuf1: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
You are not the first and you won't be the last neibour fucking neibour wife I think this is the best short cut to death

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
nawao u go knack person wife?.. dats bad o.. how will u feel wen some1 knack urs.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by greatwhite(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin
in criminology this is called victimless crime. in my opinion It Wrong on all levels. You shouldn't be sexing someone else's wife. I hope you know your wife won't escape it too. The said wife wanted it more tho.

Get a real job op. You are smarter than what you are into right now.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP continue to cable am... If she no tell, na you go tell.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bustyme:
Well done op grin
shocked :oeru iwaju leru ba...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce Goes Completely Unclad / Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! / Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.