Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 (45416 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by redcliff: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Original retail price of yeezy is 200 dollars. How would that 950 dollars fetch you 21 of it? It goes to show that those useless 20k yeezy una dey buy for naija na fake!

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hurry up and pick urs

Sent from iphone 7 plus
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Daraph(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
15. You can use it to sponsor 2 students in the Federal University of Technology Akure for about 7 semesters

6 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by kolobaba: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Correct
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by casttlebarbz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
U try

a prayer 4 u o.p...may d good Lord bless u abundantly that compiling al these lists instead of buying a luxury item wont be necesary.

Oya Pray 4 me too
i nid a job

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
No food for lazy man..
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
weder like it or not peoplego still byam... grin grin grin
veekid:
Say this to the iPhone mofos
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by bigerboy200: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:
I want to believe this is for humour cheesy
Can 400k really buy someone a plot of land? If so, I am interested wink
As for the other options I would pick an iPhone 7 instead? Why? Because it's an investment. When you are done using the phone, u can still sell it and get back atleast half of what you bought the phone for. I bought my iPhone 6 for $500, I can still sell the phone today and get back atleast $300 - $350. But if I go Dubai for a weekend or stay in oriental hotel for 3 nights with that money, the money is gone forever!
It's all about being wise!
you can buy the iphone in computer village today and can get stolen in less than 30mins(ask for d computer village experience)...that's still money gone forever...its all about being wise..

3 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by vikkeee(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Better choose wisely
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by FunkyMetahuman: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:
As for the other options I would pick an iPhone 7 instead? Why? Because it's an investment. When you are done using the phone, u can still sell it and get back atleast half of what you bought the phone for. I bought my iPhone 6 for $500, I can still sell the phone today and get back atleast $300 - $350. But if I go Dubai for a weekend or stay in oriental hotel for 3 nights with that money, the money is gone forever!
iPhone an investment shocked

you don't redefine investment o..

what if something happened to the phone or someone steal am? choi

4 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Bizibi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
400k on a device.....that is way too much,some people can spend on that but in the situation we find ourselves in,one have to be careful.
20million now is not the same b4.....
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by ogaprime(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
I can buy oga lalasticlala instead
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by wristbangle: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:

Anything that doesn't appreciate after you purchase it still remains a liability but it can only become an asset when you use it to make money.

Now tell me how IPHONE 7 can generate money for you?

Your analysis clearly states that of depreciation

5 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by kmax4ril: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Point of correction, the price tag for it is $649 not $900. We different inclination towards electronic gadget but the wise idea everyone should bear in his head is, "don't try killing yourself in this era of recession, make it before trying to buy such surged devices"
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
wristbangle:

Anything that doesn't appreciate after you purchase it still remains a liability but it can only become an asset when you use it to make money.

Now tell me how IPHONE 7 can generate money for you?

It's still better than buying something that you cannot sell at the end of the day. The phone is not a liability per say because it makes your everyday life easier or can you live without a phone? I'm sure the answer is no!
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
iPhone an investment shocked

you don't redefine investment o..

what if something happened to the phone or someone steal am? choi

Well look at it on a brighter note, nothing will happen to the phone and you will be able to sell it and get half of the money back when you are ready to.
As for me, I've never had a phone stolen or ever lost a phone in my life.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by InvertedHammer: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
freemeicid:

The 256GB iPhone 7 will cost you $950. At 420 naira to one dollar, you might be better off buying these other things instead.
Arguable the most sought after smartphone in the world has been announced and will be available for sale very soon.

But are you about to spend N400,000 on a smartphone, in this economy, when you can get these instead?

http://thenet.ng/2016/09/14-things-you-can-buy-instead-of-the-iphone-7/

/
Even better ... you can wait till iphone 8 is out. It should be out in 8 months.

iphone 7 users in Nigeria will mostly be students. As soon as they hit NYSC, reality starts setting in little by little because sugar daddies
and sugar mummies will dump "them" for fresh meat.

\
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by redcliff: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
xpressTrade:
poor pple always tink dey got an opinion #wizkid

Erm.. how this post and your quote take relate.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by RitzyPrince(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Instead of praying God should blex you to the extent of lavishing such huge amount of money on mobile phone you're here compiling list of alternatives.....imagine the frivolity cry
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by ipledge10(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
And $950 will buy 21 pairs of yeezy? 3 London used iPhone 6
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Kherry: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
op you are right,but people that will still buy it will surely buy it

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by FunkyMetahuman: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:

Well look at it on a brighter note, nothing will happen to the phone and you will be able to sell it and get half of the money back when you are ready to.
As for me, I've never had a phone stolen or ever lost a phone in my life.
still doesn't make it an investment .. just an asset.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by MrHenshaw: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:

U r right tho if nothing happens like theft and any form accident except u hv insurance.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
still doesn't make it an investment .. just an asset.

Anything u can make back money from is an investment.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
I'll only switch to iphone when Samsung is out of business,, apart from that,
SAMSUNG TI TAKE OVER grin
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by bodmas3000(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
O lord just bless me I need money in my bank Account I don't want to beg for anything!!
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by CuteMorriz: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:
lols omo we get characters for NL shaaaa...lol...babe so when you buy sumtin 500 cum sell 300 na investment you go call am? Mbok! I understand u though but no be investment at all....plot of land dey 150k even 100k....but na for inside village(pure farming thingz)...I like your thought anyway iphone get gud second hand value (scrap value) But with the way naira dey fall gaaan that scrap value na lipsrsealed...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) / Photo: See What Guys Have Turn Social Media Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.