Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 (45413 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by FellaL: 2:29am On Sep 09, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
I know you're talking about the Yeezy made in China or aba that's popular here in Nigeria

Yeezy boost is 1200$
More expensive than the phone

Oga, how na?

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by cococandy(f): 2:40am On Sep 09, 2016
This
diva90:
I want to believe this is for humour cheesy
Can 400k really buy someone a plot of land? If so, I am interested wink
As for the other options I would pick an iPhone 7 instead? Why? Because it's an investment. When you are done using the phone, u can still sell it and get back atleast half of what you bought the phone for. I bought my iPhone 6 for $500, I can still sell the phone today and get back atleast $300 - $350. But if I go Dubai for a weekend or stay in oriental hotel for 3 nights with that money, the money is gone forever!
It's all about being wise!
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Agozie48: 2:55am On Sep 09, 2016
God bless you for me @OP you are such a genius .
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by jordanice007: 5:30am On Sep 09, 2016
diva90:
As for the other options I would pick an iPhone 7 instead? Why? Because it's an investment. When you are done using the phone, u can still sell it and get back atleast half of what you bought the phone for. I bought my iPhone 6 for $500, I can still sell the phone today and get back atleast $300 - $350. But if I go Dubai for a weekend or stay in oriental hotel for 3 nights with that money, the money is gone forever!

i actually got an acre(6plots) for 400k in ibadan tho
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by cyrilamx(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2016
diva90:

Hahahaha! Well done ooo! I should come and put my private life on nairaland... U try
don't get it wrong babe...I even sent u an email request...at least to know this diva who could purchase or iPhone 6 purchase for.

At least we can talk...WhatsApp...BBM and d likes
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2016
freemeicid:

The 256GB iPhone 7 will cost you $950. At 420 naira to one dollar, you might be better off buying these other things instead.
Arguable the most sought after smartphone in the world has been announced and will be available for sale very soon.

But are you about to spend N400,000 on a smartphone, in this economy, when you can get these instead?

1. DStv subscription for 28 months. Premium PVR sef, you’re covered

2. One and half years’ rent in Egbeda With borehole and mai-guard

3. One plot of land in Ikorodu. Distance doesn’t matter. Ambode will soon fix the road

4. Two plots of land in Ekiti

5. Naija used Honda Baby Boy. Say goodbye to the danfo lifestyle

6. Weekend in Dubai. #DubaiBalling

7. 8 days at Oriental Hotel. Lau-lau spending

8. 1,333 bottles of beer. We be drinking till six in the morning

9. 1,000 packs of small chops.

10. 21 pairs of Adidas Yezzy Boost.

11. 13 Sallah rams. Oya turn up!

12. 40 haircuts from Tbillz’s barber. Flawless friction all day

13. 2,578 litres of petrol. Because scarcity can start any fucking time

14. 3 pieces of London used iPhone 6s

Be guided.

http://thenet.ng/2016/09/14-things-you-can-buy-instead-of-the-iphone-7/

So you are trying to preach this your poor sermon to a guy like this? This guy will buy all the above mentioned items and still buy 10 iPhone 7 join

Op Be guided grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by 2eggs1goal: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by SanMinato: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2016
diva90:

Lol a phone is an investment? Chai. Where all these peoplecome from sef?
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Codes151(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2016
iPhone 7 is not for everybody! Me like the phone. If I can I will get it! No be all this one way u dey write!

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by 2kurupt(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
diva90:

It's called 'choice' my dear. Same way people can only use Samsung. I hate android phones

You stay in the U.S. no wonder! else your opposition to some of the listed items is baffling.

Lemme ask, in all honesty if your carrier didn't subsidize the iphone & hadn't given you the contact & option to pay in installments spanning 12 - 24 months will you get it?

Coz am sure many users even in the U.S. won't agree to spend $700 to $900 for just a single phone at a go.

Now you see why peeps here won't agree with you.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
2kurupt:

You stay in the U.S. no wonder! else your opposition to some of the listed items is baffling.

Lemme ask, in all honesty if your carrier didn't subsidize the iphone & hadn't given you the contact & option to pay in installments spanning 12 - 24 months will you get it?

Coz am sure many users even in the U.S. won't agree to spend $700 to $900 for just a single phone at a go.

Now you see why peeps here won't agree with you.

You can only speak for yourself! There are so many people who are willing to spend $700 or more on phones. After all, Was there not a time when people were buying blackberry Porsches for over $1500? Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean everyone is in the same thought train as yourself.
Secondly my phone is not subsidized. I use an unlocked phone that is not affiliated to any carrier and can be used all over the world.
You need to ask questions first before you conclude.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by 2kurupt(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
diva90:

You can only speak for yourself! There are so many people who are willing to spend $700 or more on phones. After all, Was there not a time when people were buying blackberry Porsches for over $1500? Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean everyone is in the same thought train as yourself.
Secondly my phone is not subsidized. I use an unlocked phone that is not affiliated to any carrier and can be used all over the world.
You need to ask questions first before you conclude.

My question will only take a simply yes or no from you & not all these ranting.

Oh, I get it. You're definitely in the league of low self esteem folks who take solace in the ability to acquire a piece of gadget. FYI your usage of an iPhone doesn't necessarily mean you're better off than the guy with a monochrome phone.

Get a life miss
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
2kurupt:

My question will only take a simply yes or no from you & not all these ranting.

Oh, I get it. You're definitely in the league of low self esteem folks who take solace in the ability to acquire a piece of gadget. FYI your usage of an iPhone doesn't necessarily mean you're better off than the guy with a monochrome phone.

Get a life miss

Whatever fool! Don't have time for jealous idiots like you! When ever you get to the stage in life where you can afford luxuries and commodities, I'm sure your poverty stricken perception of life will change!
How was this a yes or no question!? You asked a question and you got a comprehensive answer...I'm sure you are smarter than you portray yourself to be, so why act dumb and intimidated? Coming here to talk about self esteem when clearly you lack it!
Never ever have I in anyway said I was better than anyone, so if you feel that way, then I feel terribly sorry for you.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by 2kurupt(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
diva90:

Whatever fool! Don't have time for jealous idiots like you! When ever you get to the stage in life where you can afford luxuries and commodities, I'm sure your poverty stricken perception of life will change!
How was this a yes or no question!? You asked a question and you got a comprehensive answer...I'm sure you are smarter than you portray yourself to be, so why act dumb and intimidated? Coming here to talk about self esteem when clearly you lack it!
Never ever have I in anyway said I was better than anyone, so if you feel that way, then I feel terribly sorry for you.

Haha, very lame throwing the poverty card. Using an iPhone doesn't equate to being rich silly. Only insecure & low lifes do that to feel cool. Now run along brat
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Omoluabi16(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2016
diva90:

I'm watching you.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 1:02am On Sep 10, 2016
2kurupt:

Haha, very lame throwing the poverty card. Using an iPhone doesn't equate to being rich silly. Only insecure & low lifes do that to feel cool. Now run along brat

Ok mr. Highlife ... Allow me to enjoy my 'low life' I ain't complaining!
Now run along too!
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by favourl877: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2016
My itel it1508 has proven to be reliable ever since I bought it; compare to my former device, it's simply wow! easy to handle, pocket friendly with flip up case. this is amazing . Gives me what I need in an android
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
favourl877:
My itel it1508 has proven to be reliable ever since I bought it; compare to my former device, it's simply wow! easy to handle, pocket friendly with flip up case. this is amazing . Gives me what I need in an android
But the camera bros.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2016
FellaL:

Oga, how na?

FYI it's on Amazon...those ones u posted are China lol

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by FellaL: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

FYI it's on Amazon...those ones u posted are China lol

What a wawuu! My lips haff shut mehn grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) / Photo: See What Guys Have Turn Social Media Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.