Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 (45410 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by lakers20(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
I like the post. But I think the person that came up with this is pretty much as broke as I am. Cos you can't tell me if you can boast of an account balance in excess of 150 million naira, you can't easily get the iPhone 7 and Galaxy Note 7 and it still won't make a dent in your balance. Let's get real please
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by mfm04622: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
freemeicid:

The 256GB iPhone 7 will cost you $950. At 420 naira to one dollar, you might be better off buying these other things instead.
Arguable the most sought after smartphone in the world has been announced and will be available for sale very soon.

But are you about to spend N400,000 on a smartphone, in this economy, when you can get these instead?

1. DStv subscription for 28 months. Premium PVR sef, you’re covered

2. One and half years’ rent in Egbeda With borehole and mai-guard

3. One plot of land in Ikorodu. Distance doesn’t matter. Ambode will soon fix the road

4. Two plots of land in Ekiti

5. Naija used Honda Baby Boy. Say goodbye to the danfo lifestyle

6. Weekend in Dubai. #DubaiBalling

7. 8 days at Oriental Hotel. Lau-lau spending

8. 1,333 bottles of beer. We be drinking till six in the morning

9. 1,000 packs of small chops.

10. 21 pairs of Adidas Yezzy Boost.

11. 13 Sallah rams. Oya turn up!

12. 40 haircuts from Tbillz’s barber. Flawless friction all day

13. 2,578 litres of petrol. Because scarcity can start any fucking time

14. 3 pieces of London used iPhone 6s

Be guided.

http://thenet.ng/2016/09/14-things-you-can-buy-instead-of-the-iphone-7/

400k is the return ticket for Dubai now. So 400k will get you Dubai but You need more money for the balling.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by haibe(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:

It's YOUR OPINION cause I don't agree with it and so do other people I'm sure but then again, I'm not going to spend my precious time going back and forth with you
k
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
ritababe:
person wey buy this phone for naija no get wetin him wan use money do again
naija celebrities will buy it
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Yeah true but if those choices might hurt u why go for it, if ure not affluent enough to get something like that reduce ur standards,sacrifice for a cheaper one, in life u cant always get wat u want, if one sticks to a ridiculous notion that whatever he or she wants he or she must have then he or she is in for a ride.

Glad you are speaking for your self cheesy
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:

Glad you are speaking for your self cheesy
Hahahaha ure interesting but nah just learnt to be fluid in life.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by deturla: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Daraph:
15. You can use it to sponsor 2 students in the Federal University of Technology Akure for about 7 semesters

nonsense human being!! grin grin grin
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by jasperwilliams: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
So you are saying that navy ppl dnt have a site again okwa ya....abi they don't knw the roads to nTA and AIT eh?....continue we will read about you here one day
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Annalise(f): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
haibe:

Well thats merely a scrap value.. the phone shouldn't be seen as an investment if its not expected to generate some [/b]future economic benefits[b]. If you will be using the phone for a business that requires it, then we can say its an investment.

Accountant I sight you. ICAN or ACCA? I don dey follow thread dey laugh since till I see comment wey make sense.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Annalise(f): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Yeah true but if those choices might [/b]hurt[b] u why go for it, if ure not affluent enough to get something like that reduce ur standards,sacrifice for a cheaper one, in life u cant always get wat u want, if one sticks to a ridiculous notion that whatever he or she wants he or she must have then he or she is in for a ride.

Is it your hurt?
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by ddjay: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
freemeicid:

The 256GB iPhone 7 will cost you $950. At 420 naira to one dollar, you might be better off buying these other things instead.
Arguable the most sought after smartphone in the world has been announced and will be available for sale very soon.

But are you about to spend N400,000 on a smartphone, in this economy, when you can get these instead?

1. DStv subscription for 28 months. Premium PVR sef, you’re covered

2. One and half years’ rent in Egbeda With borehole and mai-guard

3. One plot of land in Ikorodu. Distance doesn’t matter. Ambode will soon fix the road

4. Two plots of land in Ekiti

5. Naija used Honda Baby Boy. Say goodbye to the danfo lifestyle

6. Weekend in Dubai. #DubaiBalling

7. 8 days at Oriental Hotel. Lau-lau spending

8. 1,333 bottles of beer. We be drinking till six in the morning

9. 1,000 packs of small chops.

10. 21 pairs of Adidas Yezzy Boost.

11. 13 Sallah rams. Oya turn up!

12. 40 haircuts from Tbillz’s barber. Flawless friction all day

13. 2,578 litres of petrol. Because scarcity can start any fucking time

14. 3 pieces of London used iPhone 6s

Be guided.

http://thenet.ng/2016/09/14-things-you-can-buy-instead-of-the-iphone-7/
because of no 9 and 11,i will never ever buy an iPhone again, never never
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by HMZi: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
I only like this post because i will soon be rich,(cant spend that much on any goddam phone), as soon as maga pay,FVCK this sh..t ..iphone 13 noni
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by amurx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
For now I know and very sure I can't buy it... Baba God pick up
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
I'm seriously thinking of that Jet Black grin
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by haibe(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Annalise:

Accountant I sight you. ICAN or ACCA? I don dey follow thread dey laugh since till I see comment wey make sense.
lmao Acca

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Oghumu1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCC suppose call anybody wey buy think phone for questioning. Questions like, who have u offended in your village? For this recession period, wey them dey cut people salary anyhow and even sack others, our musicians don dey act film now. Everybody dey try double their hustle, anybody wey buy this phone has no plan for tomorrow. He has not seen life well. He/she is still growing.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by sam1990(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Your right man. Instead of wasting money on iphone7 worth 400k. I can buy a plot of land at the rate of 200k and even start the building process with 200k. I know some mugu will nearly kill their self all in the name of (me self I wan dey invoke).wise up people
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Oghumu1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
lakers20:
I like the post. But I think the person that came up with this is pretty much as broke as I am. Cos you can't tell me if you can boast of an account balance in excess of 150 million naira, you can't easily get the iPhone 7 and Galaxy Note 7 and it still won't make a dent in your balance. Let's get real please
Please if u know how I can have that kind of money in my account in one month. Tell me, I'll buy the iPhone fr u
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by cyrilamx(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
You bought or someone bought for you? Single Naija lady spend her hard earn money on iPhone when she has toasters.
diva90:
I want to believe this is for humour cheesy
Can 400k really buy someone a plot of land? If so, I am interested wink
As for the other options I would pick an iPhone 7 instead? Why? Because it's an investment. When you are done using the phone, u can still sell it and get back atleast half of what you bought the phone for. I bought my iPhone 6 for $500, I can still sell the phone today and get back atleast $300 - $350. But if I go Dubai for a weekend or stay in oriental hotel for 3 nights with that money, the money is gone forever!
It's all about being wise!
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
cyrilamx:
You bought or someone bought for you? Single Naija lady spend her hard earn money on iPhone when she has toasters.

Lol! I bought it by myself and for myself. Haba! I work and earn my money, so yes I can afford it!
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Chartey(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:

Lol! I bought it by myself and for myself. Haba! I work and earn my money, so yes I can afford it!
You can buy land for even 100k in outskirts of many cities around Nigeria. U be correct ajebo. Forget all those millions developers quote.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by afezy110(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
looool all these naija girls go suck men ehn
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by cyrilamx(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
diva90:

first you have to show me the receipt
Secondly, where do you work?
Thirdly, what d nature of your job just to be sure you not helping yourself with office money or "egunje"
Fourthly, send me the iPhone let me inspect if it is US, or China made or London use. wink wink
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by diva90: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
cyrilamx:
first you have to show me the receipt
Secondly, where do you work?
Thirdly, what d nature of your job just to be sure you not helping yourself with office money or "egunje"
Fourthly, send me the iPhone let me inspect if it is US, or China made or London use. wink wink

Hahahaha! Well done ooo! I should come and put my private life on nairaland... U try
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Ephramed(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
if I have the money I will buy it. different stroke for different folks. you have the money spend.
spending and saving which IS ECONOMICALLY WISE?
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
You buy the phone that obviously you have no thinking undecided
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Teeboi56: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ewoo 400k for ordinary phone k,Am waiting for an iphone dat i we be using without buying Credit on it, and den if i get dat money hen i we give it too motherless babe home i swear to God

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by lymelyte(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Suffry talk lie, 32Gig of iPhone 7 cost $649.
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2016
I know you're talking about the Yeezy made in China or aba that's popular here in Nigeria

Yeezy boost is 1200$
More expensive than the phone
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Stubborn guy.... Buy small chops for us jor. Oya oya
no p,meet at any angle of ur choice
Re: 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 by FellaL: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Hahahahaaa!! Wise saying this thread. I think OP forgot to add Camon C9 to the list. LOOL. Or just wait for the rumored Phantom 6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) / Photo: See What Guys Have Turn Social Media Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.