Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions (80912 Views)

Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / Man Pictured Advertising His Dry-cleaning Service Inside Abuja Traffic / 1st Abuja Sex Party-endtime-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by InvertedHammer: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2016
ahahnow:
I wonder...did these girls have big dreams when they were young? is it to be a prostitute that they dreamed to be. its too sad to think about why they enjoy this lifestyle.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
/
After watching Nollywood movies, a lot of ladies rush to Abuja with tall dreams. High cost of living and high unemployment rate bring them back to reality. It is not out of order to have 5 or more ladies living in one self-contained room in the outskirt of the city. They resort to prostitution. I believe that even the gainfully employed engage in it too for extra income. A lot of them (especially students from out of state) come on weekends only.

It may sound harsh but every single lady in Abuja should be viewed as a prostitute until proven otherwise.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by lillan042(f): 2:47am On Sep 09, 2016
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=WMCPRzLJyfM&feature=em-upload_owner
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by vanb26(m): 3:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Education is the future... Https://Corridorspree.com/ training
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by deebrain(m): 3:24am On Sep 09, 2016
The more this thing thrives, the more the general value of women will have issues. Poverty is never an excuse to sell your bodies-haba!

God continually bless every woman out there doing legit hussle. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Babamama: 3:54am On Sep 09, 2016
No matter how tough the recession is, to.to market go still sell grin
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by emmykk(m): 4:01am On Sep 09, 2016
ellechrystal:
No be small tension o. Lmao. Laugh don tear my belle o
if that is you at you profile you are pretty
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by cosine2: 4:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmm Abuja babes ....
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Kings2rule(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Na waaa. The girl just ok ok with the trash she is saying not minding the conseqencies of that which is actually saying. This is while and how the rate of diseases and ritual killings comes into place. Anyways na d guys me dey pity sha,guys who can't look for a decent girl and sustain her in a good and mutual relationship. they want it cheap with smelly and God damned girls in slummy ghettos. Please o this is not the way trust me,not matter how hard you look at it to convince people that it's a means to survive, my dear that's a Big lie. you are just there to destroy people's relationships and marriages in the name of means to survive. Say No To Prostitution. when men stops patronizing these harlots,prostitution will die.
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by IceDude(m): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Who read that history lesson up there?

Please summarize for me embarassed
I read it. OP was talking about the two latest Chelsea signings, Marcus Alonso and David Luiz who joined 4rm Fiorentina and PSG respectively....Watch out for them against Swansea this sunday!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by sundaynome: 5:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Olosho market grin grin
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 09, 2016
JoelNkantaBlog:

http://sunnewsonline.com/inside-abuja-sex-slums/

Sunday sun and lame journalism, what good does this useless investigation do us in these times? Just sit down and compose rubbish out of heresay to sell your biased papers. Why don't they hand over their yeye investigation report over to the police for appropriate actions¿
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by GoodSide: 5:39am On Sep 09, 2016
the whole naija is a slum.
prostitues r all round naija.
both in uni.clubs,church,buka.eateries,everywhere.
dey drive big cars.all prostitutes
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Prostitution has increases nowadays. End time is near shocked shocked shocked Men can Bleep with N 200 to N500 nowadays grin grin grin cheesy 99% of Ladies world wide does Prostitution. Ladies and Prostitution be like apc & lies . Must Ladies survive through Prostitution

which 99%?

stop pulling statists from your ass abeg
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by brightalo1010: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2016
And the male prostitutes,what's there work?those the ministers wives come to carry them
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by ivili(m): 6:13am On Sep 09, 2016
500 naira just to suck breast? (Lol) ;Dbabies get that for free.Men don suffer for this world
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by zchukwu(m): 6:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Hey u no mention mabuchi?
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by 4nobody4every1: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Linus4(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Read this 4 paraqraphs i quoted.....focus on it and qet the in-depth meaninq..........

which meaning?
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by cyrilamx(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Forget about survival appeal, ladies just like easy money, and the insatiate appetite for material acquisition tend to be their greatest undoing.it just terrible that we have thrown caution to the wind, we have become worse than animals, we can't rein in our passion anymore, we have become slaves to our lustful desires. Worst still, we ain't remorseful but shamelessly defend this evil we indulge in. Tell me how are we better than ancient Greeks and Romans who indulge in all manner of sexual orgies? Truth is we can tame our cravings but we just decided to surrender to this sexual slavery...
The big question is what if death meets us in this state? What will be our defence before the Omniscient just judge? I, inclusive, change must start from us....

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Linus4(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2016
this is normal thin na.... prostitution has been existing for so many years... is not a big deal .
let me prepare and go there to have fun......I so much love sex.
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Reference(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2016
grin ..... you have to erupt quickly or pay extra.... what drilling license. Abeg your customer na volcano. I begin dey think say na geology dem dey discuss.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by anyicash(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Why will i spend ova 10mins reading about Slum? Daily Sun abeg next time go straight to the point.
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Had a fight with someone in PS and the mods gave me 3 weeks ban. I'm back boo
embarassed
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by InvertedHammer: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Kings2rule:
Na waaa. The girl just ok ok with the trash she is saying not minding the conseqencies of that which is actually saying. This is while and how the rate of diseases and ritual killings comes into place. Anyways na d guys me dey pity sha,guys who can't look for a decent girl and sustain her in a good and mutual relationship. they want it cheap with smelly and God damned girls in slummy ghettos. Please o this is not the way trust me,not matter how hard you look at it to convince people that it's a means to survive, my dear that's a Big lie. you are just there to destroy people's relationships and marriages in the name of means to survive. Say No To Prostitution. when men stops patronizing these harlots,prostitution will die.
/
Those ladies are people's wives, babymamas and girlfriends.

Your decent girlfriend may be doing it behind your back.

Do you follow her all the time she travels? Don't be naive.

Protect yourself.
\

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by IamLEGEND1: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked
Jesu! E don happen!

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Dexema(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2016
cyrilamx:
Forget about survival appeal, ladies just like easy money, and the insatiate appetite for material acquisition tend to be their greatest undoing.it just terrible that we have thrown caution to the wind, we have become worse than animals, we can't rein in our passion anymore, we have become slaves to our lustful desires. Worst still, we ain't remorseful but shamelessly defend this evil we indulge in. Tell me how are we better than ancient Greeks and Romans who indulge in all manner of sexual orgies? Truth is we can tame our cravings but we just decided to surrender to this sexual slavery...
The big question is what if death meets us in this state? What will be our defence before the Omniscient just judge? I, inclusive, change must start from us....

Word! Your first sentence is a killer.
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by AngelAhnie(f): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
embarassed
Good morning loveson. The guy insulted my dad(late) and you don't expect me to accept that from the fool. I corrected him and he pick offence. I'm back, no more fights. 'Holding my yhroat' I promise I won't fight again.
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good morning loveson. The guy insulted my dad(late) and you don't expect me to accept that from the fool. I corrected him and he pick offence. I'm back, no more fights. 'Holding my yhroat' I promise I won't fight again.
okay hun, nice to have u bk. Don't mind that coconut head guy..it started lyk diz grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by AngelAhnie(f): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
okay hun, nice to have u bk. Don't mind that coconut head guy..it started lyk diz grin
grin grin grin grin

How have you been dear?
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Bgorgeous: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Wait ! Sec for 1 k? 1 k5? My oh my it's so cheap. Una sure say Na Toto dem carry
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Ibro2005: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Who tell u this is better than Steal
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by goodgood2(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Who read that history lesson up there?

Please summarize for me embarassed
If laziness would not let you read that short report, then you're likely going to end up like 'em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.