Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

GUYS!! The Brother Constitution As A Friend And Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!! The Brother Constitution As A Friend And Brother (386 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!! The Brother Constitution As A Friend And Brother by ruggedtimi(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2016
1st AMENDMENT
A brother shall never choose or place a hoe before any of his bros. This is a universal first amendment of any broconstitution known to man.A bro cant leave or ditch is bros for any female that is known for getting around, a bro shall never leave his bros for any female that isn't his sister, mother, long time girlfriend or wife, those are the only exception.

2nd AMENDMENT
That shall not sleep with your bro's ex-girlfriend. A brother shall never ever sleep with his bro ex-girlfriend, even if they are broken up a bro shall neva break the trust of his fellow bros by sleeping with their exes. This of course is unless the bro is given full permission to nail her.

3rd AMENDMENT
Dont touch the following girls. Was an ex girlfriend, bro specifically told you he wanted her, his your bro's sister, however if is your bro's cousin, well she is up for grabs.

4th AMENDMENT
Never tell on your bros to their girls. When your bro girlfriend ask about his whereabouts you know nothing,always. Never "EVER" tell on your bro if he cheats on his girl, you saw nothing

5th AMENDMENT
Respect your bros family and properties. A bro must always respect another bro's car, house or family.

6th AMENDMENT
You must always have your bro's back, when it's a fight, when he is in trouble, when he needs a wingman or any other time he needs your help.

7th AMENDMENT
Never cockblock(intervene) your bro from smashing that sexy chick. Just dont do it. The only time cockblocking is condoned by the bro code is when the cockblocker has viable reasons to stop a bro from hooking up with a girl.

8th AMENDMENT
Never make a bro feel insecure,EVER! You should only make fun of a bro for minor things that dont affect their physical attributes.E.g " damn man you got really crazy shoes".

9th AMENDMENT
Under no circumstances should a bro ever be hit in the genitals for any reason. EVER!

10th AMENDMENT
A good bro will always encourage is bro to be an alpha-bro when it comes to talking to girls. If necessary demonstrations of your skill maybe made to give your bro's something to work with

11th AMENDMENT
If a bro is broke cover for him. A bro should always provide food when a bro is broke.

12th AMENDMENT
Always respect a bro's view of points about anything from politics to cars to religion.

13th AMENDMENT
Never refer to a bro by his last name, this is a sign of disrespect. Always refer to a bro by their name, nickname or any oda guy names ( eg guy, my nigga,dude etc)

14 AMENDMENT
A bro will always take care of a bro who is drunk, throwing up and incase parents call or girlfriend.

To be updated......
Re: GUYS!! The Brother Constitution As A Friend And Brother by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 09, 2016
grin

And who made these constitutions?

-a bro can ditch his bros coz hoes are in his bed popping their loose cats... Who doesn't want a free drill anyway? undecided

What I'm trying to say is tat:
These types of amendments never existed to all men grin simply bcoz men in nature are jealous..
Re: GUYS!! The Brother Constitution As A Friend And Brother by stano2(m): 4:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Bullshit
Re: GUYS!! The Brother Constitution As A Friend And Brother by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:03am On Sep 09, 2016
A International Male conférence have to be convened sharply ! grin
Abeg when is the book launching ??
Re: GUYS!! The Brother Constitution As A Friend And Brother by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:06am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

And who made these constitutions?

-a bro can ditch his bros coz hoes are in his bed popping their loose cats... Who doesn't want a free drill anyway? undecided

What I'm trying to say is tat:
These types of amendments never existed to all men grin simply bcoz men in nature is jealous..

I think that's the only exception !
I betcha, I did ditch my "bro"(male friend oh) to drill my crush celebrity grin
Re: GUYS!! The Brother Constitution As A Friend And Brother by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

I think that's the only exception !
I betcha, I did ditch my "bro"(male friend oh) to drill my crush celebrity grin

U so nottie grin

(1) (Reply)

Beware / Romance / Examinations Council Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.