Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] (38621 Views)

Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out / "Why Do Men Bleach?" - Joe Abah After Spotting Bobrisky / Tiwa Savage Spotting New Rastafarian Hairstyle [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 4:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerian singer Maheeda is spotting a brand new ebony skin just weeks after she announced that she will quit using skin whitening products and stop bleaching.

Her oily dark skin shows no trace of the old lightskined Maheeda people are used to seeing these past few years.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/maheeda-spotting-new-darks-skin-weeks.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by jessiecah(f): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2016
When you're fine, you're fine....

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by cornel994(m): 5:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Too early mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by decatalyst(m): 5:50am On Sep 09, 2016
The bae just retraced her root grin grin

Nigerian born again olosho simply goes back to purple/green/pink/green/indigo grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by englishmart(m): 6:03am On Sep 09, 2016
go back to your skin lightening creams. You look better the way you were.

BTW, one week isn't enough for her to change this rapidly. Abi skin darkening creams dey also?

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2016
This lady is cute sha...

Black is Beaurriful.. cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Bustyme(f): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by yungryce: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2016
she actually looks better now

17 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Fiwasayo(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2016
undecided too early....
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Gracito(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Not bad. Quite fast though

8 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Debaddest(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2016
She looks much more better now.... black is beautiful even though am fair in complexion

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2016
My penis don stand

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2016
better nw

See this >>> Photo :: Darey Art Alade Postrates For
President Buhari(photos) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/photo-darey-art-alade-postrates-for.html?m=0
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by lifestyle1(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2016
But the kind work wey she dey do she no go sell well well with this new color grin

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by firstolalekan(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Christians cry cry cry

Gospel singer cry

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by adjoviomole(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Black is beautiful......I love black and beautiful women any time and day. #teamBB(black and beautiful)

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by mikhe2(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2016
She's looking cool
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by hakeem4(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Who she epp

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by ireneony(f): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
To be frank, she is now ugly.
She better stick with bleaching

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by rabex123(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Her business .why she epp
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by sukkot: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
englishmart:
go back to your skin lightening creams. You look better the way you were.

BTW, one week isn't enough for her to change this rapidly. Abi skin darkening creams dey also?
WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE SENSE NA ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Ekakamba: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Wow! Is she the she? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by rabex123(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Her business .whu she epp

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Naijapopular(f): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Op why you dey bring this up early momo , u no go let person see better thing ni?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by sukkot: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
To be frank, she is now ugly.
She better stick with bleaching
let the men decide
mrkayusfit:
My penis don stand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Boyooosa(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2016
I was happy when she was not around. Now.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2016
She was Bleaching?

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by naija1stpikin: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2016
[b]I can't stop listening to YELLOW FEVER - FELA

Original and artificial he dey!
Yellow fever nko? (You say!)
One more…

Original and artificial he dey!
Bom bom bom, tell me now…
Original catch you
Your eye go yellow
Your yansh go yellow
Your face go yellow
Your body go weak
I say but later if you no die inside
The yellow go fade away
Artificial catch you
You be man or woman
Na you go catch am yourself
Na your money go do am for you
You go yellow pass yellow
You go catch moustache for face
You go get your double colour
Your yansh go black like coal
You self go think say you dey fine
Who say you fine?

Na lie, you no fine at all!
At all, na lie!
My sister, who say you fine?

Na lie, you no fine at all!
At all, na lie!

Yellow fever
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach!
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
African mother
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever
Stupid thing
Yeye thing
Fucking thing
Ugly thing
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Teacher!
Who steal my bleaching?
My precious bleaching?
I buy am for shopping
For forty naira
How I go yellow?
How I go find out?
I go die o
I go die o
I go die o

According to complaint
Complaint must get answer
I beg please, help me help teacher
Oya, foolish
Oya!

Foolish!
Who steal your bleaching?
Your precious bleaching?
You buy am for shopping
For forty naira
You self all yellow
How you go find out?
Your face go yellow
Your yansh go black
Your moustache go show
Your skin go scatter
You go die o
You go die o
You go die o
You go die o[/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by casttlebarbz(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2016
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by vickiesworld(f): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Wattsapp me for more information on 07034481834

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Brown sugar is still better and more nutritious than white sugar.
Hot chocolate is sweeter than white sugarcane.
Maheeda should see me asap.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Protesting In 2010 With Dele Momodu, Charly Boy.Throwback / Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.