Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video (1695 Views)

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by dainformant(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2016
A young man blinded by love -made a mockery of himself after he went on his knees to beg a girl in the middle of a street in Enugu recently. The "romantic" act attracted a lot of onlookers who gathered to see who and what made the able-bodied man to behave in such manner... The man who was seen kneeling and begging -was rebuffed by the girl who even slapped him in the process and told him to leave her alone.

Other guys around who were embarrassed by the man's act -told him to coordinate himself in public and stop begging like a child but the advice fell on deaf ears as the 'drunk in love' man followed the lady around while pleading. The young man was finally restrained by passersby who held him "hostage" till the lady left the vicinity....

No one knows why the man decided to pour out his feelings in public like that....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/guy-causes-commotion-after-kneeling.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mne-p6-E4-k

Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by dainformant(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2016

Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by ChangeIsCostant: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2016
no be small love charm
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by lovat(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2016
See the mgbeke girl sef

If i want to eat maet i eat brokoto or Cow tail

3 Likes

Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by KELVINXY: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2016
hehehe...
things dey happen walahi.! grin

I actually pity him tho sad
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by wahles(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Some girls ehn! Kneeling humiliated u still dey dash am slap.. I bet u ld get wats coming
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by PrettyCrystal: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2016
mtscheww ...this man sef
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by dainformant(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2016
This isn't for love. He did something.
This is a desperate act to save his skin.

1 Like

Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by power900: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2016
hehehe. agape love!!!!
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by Mikocake(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
for my own enugu?? the guy has no brain just like the person that created this plate number

Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by Benjom(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Never knew this could happen here o... Strange... Strange... Strange.
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by crazygod(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2016
This is not normal...... In this buhari era na girl u dey kneel down for when ur mates dey find extra income? Abeg make una check that guy, he ain't normal.
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by Synzu(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
Imagine the humiliation a grown man put himself through all because of punny
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by stigmond(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Some guys can be so damn crazy!!!

Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by ireneony(f): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Interesting grin

From the video..
He probably cheated on her. He's trying to save face.

Rule no.1
Don't don't ever beg a lady when she's angry,.you will only end up increasing her anger
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2016
No matter how much I love you, I will never kneel to beg you. No matter what i have done. This is not a matter of pride but a matter of What's right.

Women are too dumb not to take advantage of that little gesture.
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by dotuna3(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2016
That real sh*t

Anyway, it can only happen in such area

I trust my Yoruba people he will prefer to be knock down by trailer than to kneel down beg a woman not even in public

Yoruba's are very respectful but not foolish
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by freesinzu(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Yeye boy grin
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by IamLEGEND1: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2016
I for follow the woman slap the idiot_
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by ireneony(f): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:
No matter how much I love you, I will never kneel to beg you. No matter what i have done. This is not a matter of pride but a matter of What's right.

Women are too dumb not to take advantage of that little gesture.

who ur kneeling go epp self.
Abeg park well.

Geez!
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by freesinzu(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Yeye boy grin

this girl is a bitch, she even had to hit the poor guy, see the thing self dirty Igbo girl angry
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by player007(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2016
1) They lady may have helped him before financially and he cheated on her.
2) To him....she has the best pusssy in the world.(believe it or not pussy pass pussy)
3) The fulfillment of his destiny is in the ladies hand.
4) He loves her, and sees himself with nobody else.
That guy might end up committing suicide because of her. so I suggest she forgives him and move on.
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2016
The things men do for love dis days amazes Romeo...poor dude.

But the girl self no sabi pray "our Lords prayer"; "as we 4give those who..."
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
who ur kneeling go epp self.
Abeg park well.

Geez!

Ireny you know a woman will take advantage of that. The next time you offend her she will expect the same gesture over again. You know i am right undecided
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by Fidelismaria: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Height of joblessness
Re: Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video by Squad4(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
if the guy is NORMAL, Then this is not about love or sex, it something much more, its about life.
If the guy is a LUNATIC, then the girl even tried by giving him only 2 slaps, which kind bad market? Say mad man dey reason you dey follow you around?

(1) (Reply)

This Twitter User Took Boring To Another Level / How to make him love you for real / "Queen Of Hairs" Posted Dis!!! See Epic Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.