Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) (61210 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by lillan042(f): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Guy Knelt Down On The Road To Beg A Girl For Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCPRzLJyfM

so romantic

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by HungerBAD: 2:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Voodoo at work here.

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by scaramenga: 3:14am On Sep 09, 2016
grin eeyah konji na bastard

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by fabraham(m): 3:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Big time voodoo

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Chai, juju at work. Even Zahra Buhari I won't kneel down for her in my closet not to talk of market. The bros mama need to locate any mountain fire for quick intervention.

Guys in the house, shine your face. Ladies dey waka pass anything.

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Realhommie(m): 3:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii, Odikwa serious ... This guy mumuness na raise to power hundred ooooooo, he just make d girl dey feel fly over nothing.

Shuoooooooooooooo

shocked

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Tis' impossible to be in love & be wise..

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by scaramenga: 4:21am On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
Chai, juju at work. Even Zahra Buhari I won't kneel down for her in my closet not to talk of market. The bros mama need to locate any mountain fire for quick intervention.

Guys in the house, shine your face. Ladies dey waka pass anything.

Ehn! if I hear say I no kneel down for zahra?
grin make harliburton money enter my hand.
who go rememba say I kneel down for road when them see me for my bentley?

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by photoshoot(m): 4:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Taaa! Which kin juju.... The guy is a weakling and a mumu.

For a girl you are just getting to know, plus you chopping slaps like that, because of pussayy.

Coughs, they spoke Igbo... undecided

13 Likes

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 09, 2016
dairykidd:
Tis' impossible to be in love & be wise..
word

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Snow5(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Oghene-jesus!!!!!!

My eyes iyaff see something in this buhari era...

Hooo--my God shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked...

And to think of it... The girl self na.... Na... Na.. I nor fit talk self.. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
no be hateu2 i dey see so?

1 Like

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2016
I have seen an EPITOME of CEREBRAL BEREAVEMENT.

What an extreme stupidity......?
The guy is worthless....
Even the LADY, knows that the guy is brainless...
The Lady must be either Calabar or Benin.
The Guy needs to see T.B. Joshua...
Please, Guys try as much a possible to have worth ( just make MONEY).
With this LADIES will flood your apartment.
U can now have ur way.....

For some NAIRALAND LADIES , they will say he is an Ideal man, their dream man... grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2016
[size=25pt]Guy e bu ewu(goat)[/size]

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
no be hate u2 i dey see so?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=49198895][/quote] english dey hard you abi, na so so picture you dey use talk, no vex me i go just post your picture for here, small boobs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Forzap: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by dmgr(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2016
passing by
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
english dey hard you abi, na so so picture you dey use talk, no vex me i go just post your picture for here, small boobs cheesy
what is English please?

I will like to see my face oo small diick undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2016
No offence pls, una ppl from that side like aprokro sha... Lol.

That lady fine small sha. Just that that kombo leg wey be like 'K' na waa.

I won't blame that guy. The guy don fk up. Hin don go shine another girl kongo and the girl caught him.

Obviously, that lady is the bread winner of the relationship. She is giving that guy money and all. The guy no fit afford to lose the lady.

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here

3 Likes

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
what is English please?

I will like to see my face oo small diick undecided
its bigger than your bf own

4 Likes

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
its bigger than your bf own
which one undecided
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by czarr(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2016
I don't want to believe that's a grown man undecided
This is high grade jazz!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
which one undecided
whichever blind one dey manage you now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
whichever blind one dey manage you now
k
Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Dis guy dey shame me
N no b say d gal fine like dat self

3 Likes

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Lexxyburg(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Bastard fool. She was even hitting him. Chai mo'gbe. Ikunle abiamo oooo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by wristbangle: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2016
One word - Obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by idu1(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Abi na film?

1 Like

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by helovesme(f): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Awww. Love is such a beautiful thing ! kiss kiss

Love can make the sanest guy go crazy, do the craziest things and go to any length for his woman. grin grin

I hope she forgave him though. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) by ANBAKO: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2016
There is no commotion here.

The guy knew he f-ed up and he is begging for forgiveness. Better than a lot of guys that will be suffering in silence all because they are claiming "bigboyism"

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.