Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online (13265 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Nigerian Girl Abigail Selfie Pussy To Boyfriend Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by gbolakpine(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2016
A woman who couldn’t take no for an answer decided to launch into an angry rant after she was denied sex.

The unnamed woman even goes so far as to suggest that her date had no right to turn down the opportunity to sleep with her, asking him whether he was ga_y and telling him no only means no when a woman says it

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/09/conversation-Hot-woman-denied-sex-boyfriend-leaked-online/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by herzern(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2016
I am not understandinq..... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by grad2012(f): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2016
One in a million sexually expressive woman. Keep it up!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2016
I am not understanding??

Rest in peace English!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by oteneaaron(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol....

this one is strong...

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by BARRIKADE: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2016
this shit has already made the rounds on NL but you're just seeing it now?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Synzu(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Can it be sundown yet? I want to sweat small undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by addicted268(f): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2016
I'm not understanding... No be nairalanders dey talk am? Were ile gi gua eze gi onu tongue

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by MzzTega(f): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why covering some part of the text?
Can we actually see guys like that guy that will say No
Btw, the girl is sick. #Delilah.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by McBrooklyn(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hóes Everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by FunkyMetahuman: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Hóes Everywhere angry
what makes her a hoe??

is it a bad thing to be Hot and wants sex? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Obikush(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
get sense ppl no go get

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lmao. In their tiny little minds, most ladies believe men who refuse their generous offer to bang them are gays. Like we breath in sex and think with our dicks. Awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by NemzySeries(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Hóes Everywhere angry
u no see cutlass, rakes & other implements mr hoesomeness?

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by ofeshe(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
MzzTega:
Why covering some part of the text?

Can we actually see guys like that guy that will say No

Btw, the girl is sick. #Delilah.
Have said NO plenty times
Sex is not food joor moreover its not FG job

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef grin cheesy wink smiley shocked

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Woah. She blew up but I'd be frustrated 2.
•••••••

ofeshe:

Have said NO plenty times
Sex is not food joor moreover its not FG job
you have said no 2 yer woman because you didn't want?
But yer in a relationship it's not just about what you want /weren't in the mood for
•••••
Unless you are practicing abstinence? I understand

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by ofeshe(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Woah. She blew up but I'd be frustrated 2.
•••••••

you have said no 2 yer woman because you didn't want?
But yer in a relationship it's not just about what you want /weren't in the mood?
•••••
Unless you are practicing abstinence? I understand

Women find it hard to swallow wen men say NO to them because of this "with all this body" mentality
Either practising abstinence, not in the mood, have a gf etc...No is No.
Some guys just like your company nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
ofeshe:

Women find it hard to swallow wen men say NO to them because of this "with all this body" mentality
Either practising abstinence, not in the mood, have a gf etc...No is No.
Some guys just like your company nothing more.
we are not talking about a random woman looking at you. I said yer Woman/GF
•••••
Yer in a relationship it's not just about what you want/are in the mood for undecided
•••••
In a relationship you sometimes need 2 come 2 an agreement with ya Woman/man
•••••
In this case that means you lay down! angry

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by McBrooklyn(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
what makes her a hoe??

is it a bad thing to be Hot and wants sex? undecided

So E dey pain you?? undecided

I'm not gonna edit stuffs I've posted here. To me she is hóe. And I guess everyone here is entitled to his opinion, so WTF you saying?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by McBrooklyn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
NemzySeries:
u no see cutlass, rakes & other implements mr hoesomeness?

Bruh, you're noticed tongue

Clap for yourself cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by MzzTega(f): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
ofeshe:
Have said NO plenty times Sex is not food joor moreover its not FG job

That's good to know.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by FunkyMetahuman: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So E dey pain you?? undecided

I'm not gonna edit stuffs I've posted here. To me she is hóe. And I guess everyone here is entitled to his opinion, so WTF you saying?? undecided

and I'm entitled to quote you if you say nonsense.

you guys are the reason women are scared of expressing their sexual side for the fear of being called different unprintable names.

if the girl is a guy, its not a big deal.. but once its a girl, all hell lose.
are women not humans? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and I'm entitled to quote you if you say nonsense.

you guys are the reason women are scared of expressing their sexual side for the fear of being called different unprintable names.

if the girl is a guy, its not a big deal.. but once its a girl, all hell lose.
are women not humans? undecided
you understand cheesy even though you are a boy.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Donpoker9(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
undecided onstelly wat do u hv to say about this thread?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by youngkhid(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Honestly she has a Right to be angry undecided But not to dis LEVEL na grin
Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Bustyme(f): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
End time lady undecided
Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Franchise21(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Odiegwu grin
Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by chronique(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Been in that kind of situation before,and I understand how it feels. The love suddenly turns to hate,when you refuse to sex them.
Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
That's the problem with some ladies. If you want sex, tell the guy you want it and stop throwing "hints". We're not code breakers angry
Re: Conversation Between Hor*ny Woman Who Was Denied Sex And Boyfriend Leaked Online by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
One in a million sexually expressive woman. Keep it up!

And one in a million man that can actually say no to sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? / "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.