Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? (11356 Views)

Mtn Lumos Solar Power How Efficient And Details? / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by itunity007(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
My 32inch TV is 50watts and I don't see anything like 12v dere hope it will work with it and hw do I get d DC fan.....
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Segadem(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wilfem:

It depends on the wattage of the copier, if it's not more than 60 watts
pls, how much is the whole package?
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by techcloud(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wilfem:

Thanks for replying. How do I check that? I mean the wattage of the copier
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Wilfem(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Segadem:

pls, how much is the whole package?

The whole system costs N33,000, and it includes:
1, Solar Panel
2, Indoor unit (inverter)
3, Cable to connect the above 2
4, DC to AC Converter
5, 2 energy saver bulbs with wired connector and switch
6, 2 USB cables (pin mouth and blackberry mouth)

Here's the breakdown of the payment: N26,000 for the stuff, N4500 for 1 month subscription, N2500 for Installation

1 Like

Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Wilfem(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
techcloud:

Thanks for replying. How do I check that? I mean the wattage of the copier

Check either of; underneath the converter/plug of the copier, or beside the power cable from where it is attached to the copier
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by kirchofff(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Papishi:
Hi, I came across a product at the MTN center today; though I have been hearing about the product for a while I decided to engage the guys that are supposed to enlighten "interested buyers" like me.
After all my inquiries, I discovered that they were still unable to answer my questions concerning the watt hour I should expect on the system: i.e how long will i be able to watch my DC tv with my DC decoder and also power my DC fan. All they were just saying was that it will last for 24 hrs which we all know its not possible.
So please I will like to have an idea on this product before I put my hard earned recession cash on it because it will be useless for me to be paying #4,500 per month on a product which may not last up to 3 hrs daily cos am hardly at home during the day.

NB: Nepa has disconnected our Local Government from the National grid. They said their officials here have not been remitting the bills we have been paying. YOU CAN IMAGINE, NO LIGHT SINCE JUNE and if you ask them they will start shouting Buhari or Mimiko is our problem. cry cry cry
bros, where in ondo town do u stay?
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Wilfem(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
itunity007:
My 32inch TV is 50watts and I don't see anything like 12v dere hope it will work with it and hw do I get d DC fan.....
It'll carry it. Mine is 58 watts and it powers it, together with a Zapper Decoder
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by itunity007(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wilfem:

It'll carry it. Mine is 58 watts and it powers it, together with a Zapper Decoder
OK thanks na to see am buy remain now pls I hope it will work in Ogun state
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Wilfem(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
itunity007:
OK thanks na to see am buy remain now pls I hope it will work in Ogun state
Will work anywhere in the country where there's MTN network. You must have an active MTN line
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Papishi(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2017
kirchofff:
bros, where in ondo town do u stay?

I am in Akungba-Akoko.
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by surrogatesng: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
1KVA 1000 WATT SOLAR SYSTEM + 1 FREE SOLAR FAN + 5 LIGHTING POINT

This 1kva (1000 watt)solar system is very economical,durable
and energy efficient.The lighting points are DC 12V low energy
and connected directly to the battery which gives better
performance and longer runtime.It comes with 1 solar standing
fan which consumes very low energy( just 10 watt) but blows
like a turnado.The fan can work 24hrs directly with
nepa,battery and imverter which makes them all weather.This is
truely an efficient solar system.It comes with a 100ah
battery and 150 watt mono crystaline solar panel (mono
crystaline panels are known to perform better than
polyscrystaline panels).It also comes with a 1000 watt
inverter which can be used to charge laptops and also to watch
tv.Our engineer will install it and ensure that the lighting
points are at the designated areas you want them to be in your
home or shop.Also an AC socket will be installed in your room
just incase you prefer watching tv or working on your laptop
in your room.What else do you need to make life comfortable?
Contact us today to get yours.

Price is 135,000 Naira only.
To order call 07067866986,07068410532 or click below to chat on whatsapp

https:///2347067866986
https:///2347068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12002233_banner_jpeg527240edf39824fd5c835e23afd541ae
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12002148_1000watt_jpegad3619f5e4b8b8644a95d6b610a6dc75
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10225923_img201909051844053_jpeg7b42125045ccbd6f597eea57e521a75b

Clicl below to chat with us on whatsapp
https:///2347067866986
https:///2347068410532

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07067866986,07068410532
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by cosade(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2017
surrogatesng:
Enjoy cheap 24/7 electricity

Yes! you can now enjoy 24/7 electricity at the comfort of your home.We are delighted to introduce to you our solar television kit.Whats in the box?

An 80 watt solar panel
2 pcs 5 watt led bulb
A 480 watt inddoor unit
A brand new 22 inch solar televsion (lasts minimum of 10 hrs daily)

It is also capable of powering your 12v rechargeable fan.
Price is 135,000 Naira

To order call James 08170368264 or Blessing 07068410532

To view picture and video of our product visit http://solarkit.com.ng/?q=content/solar-generator-and-television-kit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNOUX58H4J0

Regards
Mr James Odoemelam
http://solarkit.com.ng
https://www.facebook.com/solartvkit/

Is the price inclusive of inverter battery cost? If no, what is the average market price for the battery?
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by surrogatesng: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2017
cosade:

Is the price inclusive of inverter battery cost? If no, what is the average market price for the battery?
The price is inclusive of the inverter and battery
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Rotex29(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
hello house, pls I want to know may be it can power my 32inches LG TV and a Dstv decoder at d same time. coz I learnt dat d 32inches tv is already 55watts, but dont know about Dstv decoder. thanks
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Rotex29(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
My fellow people, I called one of my colleague nw dat just bought d Lumos. The DC/AC converter is nw 75watts not 60 watts dat it will power 32inches TV nd DSTV at d sametime, coz d Lumos power his 40inches TV with DSTV. so is gud to go. though I called der customer care. d guy dat pick d call was still telling me 60watts.
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Aget91: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
lol MTN is the best form of 419 I've ever seen get an old ups a car battery or two and a solar panel that setup isn't up to 100k but buying lumos you spend more money than you should cause you first pay 20k approximately and pay more after that in fact you can go to konga and search solar solutions and you would find something like that for 45k or less

3 Likes

Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by collinswhite: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wilfem:

Please can the mtn solar lumos power small pressing iron?
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by Apipia: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I have been using it for the past 8 months and its reliable , cheap and dependable.
You had been fantastically ROBBED by MTN.
You are paying for an item which cost $140 express delivery to Nigeria from Shenzhen China, for which MTN sold to You at $800. or #240,000.00
BRAVO
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by makavele: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Apipia:

You had been fantastically ROBBED by MTN.
You are paying for an item which cost $140 express delivery to Nigeria from Shenzhen China, for which MTN sold to You at $800. or #240,000.00
BRAVO

link please?
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by AMIRCHRIS(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dam5reey:

That's what i did not really understand....
How much is the complete package before monthly subscription...

December last year..
I bought my inverter with complete set solar . . Total 100k i can tell i have enjoyed my 100k finished

I don't know how MTN want me to buy dc inverter that cannot work with any ac appliance..

please can you tell me where you got this inverter series.
I want to buy the mtn solar, but If what you're saying is real, then I'll prefer it.
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by duwdu: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
AMIRCHRIS:

please can you tell me where you got this inverter series.
I want to buy the mtn solar, but If what you're saying is real, then I'll prefer it.

Me, too, @Dam5reey.

P34c3
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by pobeaf(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2017
*MTN LUMOS SOLAR: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW*

*PLEASE READ THIS PIECE*

I just stumbled on this advert and being what l'm using I decided to read through most of the comments. Having read through, I discovered that many people who are interested in having it are being discouraged by those who are not using it and who do not understand how MTN Lumos Solar works.

First and foremost let me be quick to say that I am not working with MTN or Lumos neither am I helping them to advertise. I am a teacher, an ordinary Nigerian who is using MTN Lumos Solar and I want to tell you that am enjoying every bit of it.

Being a user of MTN Lumos Solar for the past 5 months, I can give you a sincere review of everything you need to know about MTN Lumos Solar: How it works (The Prons and The Cons)

I will say few things here, but those interested and wanting to know more can contact me on *Watzap/call 08034794904* for free information and assistance please.

*The Prons/Advantages*
- Imagine peaceful experience of 24 hours light in your house everyday
- The package comes with 2 phone charger cords (1 android and 1 pin mouth). Charging of phones becomes easy any time
- Charging of Laptop becomes easy. Imagine the relieve it brings if you are into Internet business, you like watching season films, downloading and playing games on laptop and phones.
- It can power all 12volts electronics, all decoders (DSTV, GoTV, Startimes etc),12v LED TV or any LED TV not up to 32 inches. Am using it to watch my own TV plus DSTV decoder.
- It can power your clipper for barbing your hair
- Most importantly, doing my children's assignments, preparing my work at night and cooking in the kitchen have become so easy because my house is well lighted all day.
- If you are in an area with epileptic power supply, PHCN poles far from you house or you haven't done wiring, MTN Lumos Solar power is perfect for you; just go for it.
- *All these for N150 per day*

*The Cons/Disadvantages*
- It's not free, *N150 per day* (if you can't afford it, MTN Lumos Solar is not for you)
- It cannot power the following appliances: Desktop Computer, Freezer, Old type TV, Pressing Iron, Water heater, A/C and other power consuming equipment

*Terms&Conditions*
- After paying for 5 years, it becomes unlocked for your free use without further payments
- MTN Lumos will be responsible for the (repair and replacement) within the 5 years, just call the customer care line (0800 080 0800) which is toll free.

NEED MORE DETAILS, pictures of the one am using, call or get me on *Watzap 08034794904*

I will only answer your questions and enlighten you without asking for a dime.

MTN Lumos Solar has given me peace of mind with no noise at all

*PROMO PRICE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA FOR NOW*
19,000 - Package
4,500 - 1st Month subscription
2,000 - installation excluding transportation

1 Like

Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by salesforce: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2017
I don't know
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by cupid4ig(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
pobeaf:
*MTN LUMOS SOLAR: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW*

*PLEASE READ THIS PIECE*

I just stumbled on this advert and being what l'm using I decided to read through most of the comments. Having read through, I discovered that many people who are interested in having it are being discouraged by those who are not using it and who do not understand how MTN Lumos Solar works.

First and foremost let me be quick to say that I am not working with MTN or Lumos neither am I helping them to advertise. I am a teacher, an ordinary Nigerian who is using MTN Lumos Solar and I want to tell you that am enjoying every bit of it.

Being a user of MTN Lumos Solar for the past 5 months, I can give you a sincere review of everything you need to know about MTN Lumos Solar: How it works (The Prons and The Cons)

I will say few things here, but those interested and wanting to know more can contact me on *Watzap/call 08034794904* for free information and assistance please.

*The Prons/Advantages*
- Imagine peaceful experience of 24 hours light in your house everyday
- The package comes with 2 phone charger cords (1 android and 1 pin mouth). Charging of phones becomes easy any time
- Charging of Laptop becomes easy. Imagine the relieve it brings if you are into Internet business, you like watching season films, downloading and playing games on laptop and phones.
- It can power all 12volts electronics, all decoders (DSTV, GoTV, Startimes etc),12v LED TV or any LED TV not up to 32 inches. Am using it to watch my own TV plus DSTV decoder.
- It can power your clipper for barbing your hair
- Most importantly, doing my children's assignments, preparing my work at night and cooking in the kitchen have become so easy because my house is well lighted all day.
- If you are in an area with epileptic power supply, PHCN poles far from you house or you haven't done wiring, MTN Lumos Solar power is perfect for you; just go for it.
- *All these for N150 per day*

*The Cons/Disadvantages*
- It's not free, *N150 per day* (if you can't afford it, MTN Lumos Solar is not for you)
- It cannot power the following appliances: Desktop Computer, Freezer, Old type TV, Pressing Iron, Water heater, A/C and other power consuming equipment

*Terms&Conditions*
- After paying for 5 years, it becomes unlocked for your free use without further payments
- MTN Lumos will be responsible for the (repair and replacement) within the 5 years, just call the customer care line (0800 080 0800) which is toll free.

NEED MORE DETAILS, pictures of the one am using, call or get me on *Watzap 08034794904*

I will only answer your questions and enlighten you without asking for a dime.

MTN Lumos Solar has given me peace of mind with no noise at all

*PROMO PRICE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA FOR NOW*
19,000 - Package
4,500 - 1st Month subscription
2,000 - installation excluding transportation
thanks for this. I actually wanted to buy this in May this year but was discouraged. And I won’t lie I know how much I have burned in buying fuel just to charge phone and for my gf to watch her normal zeeworld from 5pm to 10pm I still regret not buying it but I guess I will make provision for it in my January or February budget. But one quick question bro. Can it carry normal standing fan and a PlayStation3 or 4 consoles?
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by easybussiness: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2018
3 in 1 solar hybrid inverter 1kva with inbuilt 10amp charger 10a charge controller battery display plus 40ah battery 100watts panel 75,000 08166117634
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by vikeyz(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Its now N22,000, come to 77 Abak Road, Uyo call 07068683406
Re: Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? by surrogatesng: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Brand new 19 inch solar led television for sale.Works with mtn lumos.Power consumption is just 16 watts.Very compatible with MTN Lumos or small solar systems.Price is 25,000 Naira.To order call 08170368264

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got 26 Hrs Battery Time On My Device / 1 In 7 People In The World Now Use Whatsapp / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.