Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes (6701 Views)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
that's not true .Cutehector is grown and has the face odlf a teen boy grin
••••
Honestly though, I think now op is trolling

Hahahaha don't you think that Cutehector probably attracts many women because of his teen looks?
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by DeLioncourt: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Daddy I can't answer you.

oh lawd!!! after all the money i invested in your education!! izz one interloper that took you to heaven!! cry

you still sabi the road? make i go greet bros J
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Beards is not maturity dear, the first man that took me to heaven was beardless. Stay calm and u ll grow beard soon

So you actually fuccck? I didn't know that. You mean you fuccck? Wonders. Are you really sure that you fuccck?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by AngelAhnie(f): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
skitcentral:

So you actually fuccck? I didn't know that. You mean you fuccck? Wonders. Are you really sure that you fuccck?
So I can't say what's in my mind. Seun said I'm solely responsible for what I post here. I don't know why you are questioning me. I didn't fuccck, I was fucccccked. Now can I have my space?
DeLioncourt:

oh lawd!!! after all the money i invested in your education!! izz one interloper that took you to heaven!! cry
you still sabi the road? make i go greet bros J
Daddy I didn't do any such thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
skitcentral:

Hahahaha don't you think that Cutehector probably attracts many women because of his teen looks?
how? undecided they will think he is a childgrin
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by DeLioncourt: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Daddy I didn't do any such thing.

Nutty babies deserve a good spanking from a well meaning daddy! oya bring that yansh!!
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Spicylate(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is this the 'it' thing?
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
So I can't say what's in my mind. Seun said I'm solely responsible for what I post here. I don't know why you are questioning me. I didn't fuccck, I was fucccccked. Now can I have my space?

How could you let Seun fucccccck you? Mehn this is getting more confusing than I thought. cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
how? undecided they will think he is a childgrin

Slutty ones will think he's strong enough in bed.
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
skitcentral:

Slutty ones will think he's strong enough in bed.
they ain't sluts undecided
But hmmmm,you are making me think.
will women like that type of stuff?
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by AngelAhnie(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Nutty babies deserve a good spanking from a well meaning daddy! oya bring that yansh!!
Which kind daddy dey spank him daughter yansh. Advice yourself o.
skitcentral:

How could you let Seun fucccccck you? Mehn this is getting more confusing than I thought. cry
No, him give me head
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by DeLioncourt: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Which kind daddy dey spank him daughter yansh. Advice yourself o.

hey..hey..i'm not your real daddy.. i'm the other daddy that asks you "who's yer daddy?"
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by stiflerdrug: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:
Wizkid has no facial hair....

Please....what has "BEARDS" done for Skales??....

Is he Wizkid or scales?

Dork angry
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
they ain't sluts undecided
But hmmmm,you are making me think.
will women like that type of stuff?

I tell you from experience. I dated a few older women in the past. They like that. Once they get to the age where most of their male age mates get tired after one round.... tongue
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
skitcentral:

I tell you from experience. I dated a few older women in the past. They like that. Once they get to the age where most of their male age mates get tired after one round.... tongue
nice wink
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by NevetsIbot(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Beards is not maturity dear, the first man that took me to heaven was beardless. Stay calm and u ll grow beard soon
i
Know it isnt maturity but it's kinda like a ''must have'' for me sha.
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No, him give me head

Okay now I've gone from being confused to being lost... I thought it was only fuccck, didn't even know there was a suck. Now I want my mom. *Runs away*
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by 7agaza(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
skitcentral:

So you mean that Seun is the guy that doea not have Beards..

Op when the beards will start coming, i hope you can be able to forfit your lunch just to shave with the money?
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by AngelAhnie(f): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

hey..hey..i'm not your real daddy.. i'm the other daddy that asks you "who's yer daddy?"
okay, I think sey u no know
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by philybuck(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Growing beards won't bring the girls, grow your bank account and they will come in their numbers. grin grin
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by AngelAhnie(f): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i
Know it isnt maturity but it's kinda like a ''must have'' for me sha.
You are looking good. It will grow with time
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Beadex1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
hhahahahhahahahahahahaha.....mehn leave that beards of a ting it is over-rated.......me wer get beards i don suffer no be small the latest is dat am developing semi baldness. All de food wer i dey chop be like na beards de take 60% of it. just game up we have a lo of articles here in nairaland dat can boast ur toasting lyrics with babes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by falcon01: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
universityfailu:
hi all, my name is durent and am a university student. Am beardless and girls usually bounce me calling me small boy. Small boy koor. I have tried all i know to grow a beard, coconut oil, castor oil, sulphur 8, smoking and rubbing weed on my cheek, inhaling and injecting weed. All to no avail. I've heard bout minoxidil, oh boy dat tin cost die! What can i do now? I need to attract dis chicks. No bashing pls.
hey guy . but i thought you where gay!!
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by NevetsIbot(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
universityfailu:
hi all, my name is durent and am a university student. Am beardless and girls usually bounce me calling me small boy. Small boy koor. I have tried all i know to grow a beard, coconut oil, castor oil, sulphur 8, smoking and rubbing weed on my cheek, inhaling and injecting weed. All to no avail. I've heard bout minoxidil, oh boy dat tin cost die! What can i do now? I need to attract dis chicks. No bashing pls.
How long did you apply the weed?
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hello ma'am can I take u to heaven smiley

Am asking nicely smiley
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by AngelAhnie(f): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:

Hello ma'am can I take u to heaven smiley

Am asking nicely smiley
You ain't qualified to loose my sandals. Stay away from me.
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You ain't qualified to loose my sandals. Stay away from me.

What's this one's problem now grin

was only trying to epp take u to heaven

Once more I ask Baby if u no mind I go like to sample you smiley

Be Nice angry
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by AngelAhnie(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:

What's this one's problem now grin

was only trying to epp take u to heaven

Once more I ask Baby if u no mind I go like to sample you smiley

Be Nice angry
K
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
K
angry

The offer still stands Ahnie..I'll bring heavenn to u sad

Whyy u doing hard to get
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by nelson7777: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
just a brotherly advice, I graduated dis year from college, if u c my course mates facially, u will think they r my elder s, in skool there were all kind of fine boys with different beards style bt dat dsnt make d man, I still got d girls I wanted, n theirs if I wanted, all tru my life since I was in primary skool till 2day d ladies dat r interested in me r always older or higher dan me in terms of academic excellence, financial aspect one way or d other they pass. me .. bt I dnt keep beards, i shave every 4 days I hv a rechargeable clipper I like d smooth n young feeling it gives me..
instead of spending money on beards stuff join a gym class n grow some muscles.. cos all this chemical must surely hv a side effect if nt nw soon, u dnt want to turn 25 n b looking like 35yrs.. in secondary skool there was dis guy Godwin he bought tins 4 beards including spirits d kind of burns dat guy hv till 2day he looks like a granda.
bt if u ask me thy dnt call u small boy because of ur looks. bt ur attitude.. u hv to start acting more matured..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by somez(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Really feel ur grief bro as i once felt same way after i goin as an oap n needed a new look. Finally got it. This what u need do; uv got a septic toilet tank (suck away)? Open it slightly , then deep ur mango head in it every 10mins. Hope it gives u brain than beards.
Re: How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes by ibehKachukwu: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
universityfailu:

U no do gay again?

Durrent d gay boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. / SEE PANTIES: Is This True or False? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Do I Know If He Has Any Marriage Plans For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.