Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. (6492 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by isyourboy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
when will ubunja release a new miseducation?)
still waiting for the narsicism miseducation part

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
isyourboy:

Wait patiently dear, I believe he has a life and will soon be done with that to join you here dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by MedicH: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Wait patiently dear, I believe he has a life and will soon be done with that to join you here dear kiss

You know something keeps telling me you are ubunja. I'm gonna just ask. Are you ubunja?
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
so without the man you cant survive or get your footing

Knowledge without practice is useless

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
MedicH:

You know something keeps telling me you are ubunja. I'm gonna just ask. Are you ubunja?

You won't credit my good work, until I identify as ubunja dear? Don't worry I'll credit myself dear. Love you kiss
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

.. What's with you and this dear,dear?
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:
so without the man you cant survive or get your footing

Knowledge without practice is useless
Knowledge and still hating on women, makes knowledge useless dear. Let him play the GAME and stop whining wink
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by ubunja(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

listen to this thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. What's with you and this dear,dear?
Sorry dear, I'm used to talking like this in real life. life is bitter for most, so I make it sweet as much as I can dearie kiss
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by ubunja(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
isyourboy:

relax. All in good time. You know I like to take my time.

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by EggSauce(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
listen to this thing
stop replying yourself
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
listen to this thing
I finally get the meet the almighty ubunja, how you dearie kiss kiss kiss. Your loyal minions have missed you greatly dear
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Sorry dear, I'm used to talking like this in real life. life is bitter for most, so I make it sweet as much as I can dearie kiss
.. Ok.Nice.
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by MedicH: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

You won't credit my good work, until I identify as ubunja dear? Don't worry I'll credit myself dear. Love you kiss

You didn't answer the question. The words you use and your lexis and structure are above what a regular Nigerian female can do and they seem like a man's thing. Are you a man?

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Ok.Nice.
Thank you dear kiss
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Knowledge and still hating on women, makes knowledge useless dear. Let him play the GAME and stop whining wink

He is obsessed with what he cant practice.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
MedicH:

You didn't answer the question. The words you use and your lexis and structure are above what a regular Nigerian female can do and they seem like a man's thing. Are you a man?
Good you mentioned regular, I'm not regular dear.
wink

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
EggSauce:
stop replying yourself
Dearie please, I would be so pained if you lose it upstairs, pretty please embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by ubunja(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

I finally get the meet the almighty ubunja, how you dearie kiss kiss kiss. Your loyal minions have missed you greatly dear
save the dears for your BF

You sounding like a gay man throwing that everywhere.

14 Likes

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

He is obsessed with what he cant practice.
That's his problem to worry about dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
save the dears for your BF

You sounding like a gay man throwing that everywhere.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night dearie kiss just wake up every morning to my greetings smiley

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by EggSauce(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Dearie please, I would be so pained if you lose it upstairs, pretty please embarassed
u no even Sabi pretend

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
EggSauce:
u no even Sabi pretend
A pretender, is that all I am to you dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by ubunja(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Whatever makes you sleep better at night dearie kiss just wake up every morning to my greetings smiley
go work on your copycat writeups that are already losing flavor. As you said they are unstoppable. In the meantime stop acting to make people believe you're me. Be you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
go work on your copycat writeups that are already losing flavor. As you said they are unstoppable. In the meantime stop acting to make people believe you're me. Be you.
I care not to be like you, I'm a goddess in my own right dear kiss. Your loyal minions just don't want to accept the fact that a lady can write as good as I can. Please dear call them to order how ever you can kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by ubunja(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

I care not to be like you, I'm a goddess in my own right dear kiss. Your loyal minions just don't want to accept the fact that a lady can write as good as I can. Please dear call them to order how ever you can kiss kiss kiss
you got the message

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
you got the message
They didn't baby, you may need to speak up and tell them more clearly dear kiss
Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by EggSauce(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

A pretender, is that all I am to you dear kiss
guy stop using that word "Dear" you gay gay ... I'm homophobic stay clear of me angry

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by ubunja(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

They didn't baby, you may need to speak up and tell them more clearly dear kiss
you got the message.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
EggSauce:
guy stop using that word "Dear" you gay gay ... I'm homophobic stay clear of me angry
You going over board dear, don't be tensed please dearie kiss

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
you got the message.
You short of vocabulary baby kiss, you can go play now dearie or stay. Love you kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Please Release Another Miseducation. by EggSauce(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

You going over board dear, don't be tensed please dearie kiss
seun I'm warning this guy to stop calling me dear I'm not gay. .. fagot stay clear of me... I be boobi and toto person

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) / She Smells Down There / See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.