Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World (54115 Views)

Meet Amancio Ortega: The Richest Man In The World. / Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by Kdon2: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
mrkayusfit:
While in Nigeria GEJ foolishly empowered touts and non entities like tompolo and Asari and made them billionaires without any source of income than sabotaging our collective oil wealth. They think they own the oil because it falls in their region forgetting that as long as we remain one Nigeria, we all own the oil.

Too many irresponsible billionaires in nigeria sad

Go there go claim am na!

1 Like

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by mykelmeezy: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greyworld:
I just have to invest in something today. Anybody with a bright idea?
. yes I have one you can do with 50-100k ...
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by Kdon2: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
mrkayusfit:
While in Nigeria GEJ foolishly empowered touts and non entities like tompolo and Asari and made them billionaires without any source of income than sabotaging our collective oil wealth. They think they own the oil because it falls in their region forgetting that as long as we remain one Nigeria, we all own the oil.

Go there go claim am na! Na your papa property. Shameless loafers.

1 Like

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by ajbabs(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
iceberylin:

After speaking your English Ortega still remains the richest man presently...
No doubt about that. But the organization that did the rating even given credence to the innermost willingness of Bill Gates to give back to the society.
Be humble and read sir, the first five lines of my earlier post were direct quote from the organization in regard of this latest development.
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by Itzurboi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greyworld:
Bet9ja, daily 2sure odds
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by jurist21(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Your last sentence supports my point that the youths of nowadays are too lazy. If I ask about what you can do, you will probably say you want to work in any blue chip company that pays 100k monthly. Why can't you think of what you can do with your own hands and brain to create wealth for yourself?

Irrespective of the value of the naira, millionaires are made daily. It shouldn't stop anyone from making it. Education is only a means to an end and not the other way round. Besides, not every graduate will work in an office.

That your dad could build a house at 22 without formal education is an indictment on you not doing anything with your life even after education. Education is meant to widen your thinking ability to succeed. Act now.

Let me give you a quick idea: get plain round neck polo shirts, get someone print the "Change Begins With Me" logo on them and sell for a profit. If you do that successfully, you have unlocked your breakthrough.
your comment just made my day, respect brother!
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by shadeyinka(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
At least, we know what he did and how he did become a mult-billionare. Not like our Nigerian Politicians

IBB, Saraki, Abdusalam, ..the list is endless.
No shop, No factories, no business centre yet stupendously RICH.

Change must come O. Let the hard working Nigerians too become rich for a change.
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by jurist21(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
mercylicious:

Then start from somewhere and quit talking am a graduate am a graduate cos being a graduate doesn't guarantee food on the table. Get a skill. I know of a babe DT graduated . learnt sowing, started in their house. Today, she has many senegales abi Congolese under her employment and she now sows for creme de LA creme of the society. She never disappoints and makes sure ur cloth is ready in 2 weeks.

Someone I know went and learnt how to fix metrotile roof. He became very good at that and was using his exposure to get jobs. Today, he does everything in building. Food business is also a fast moving one. I know a guy DT started meshai in a container kiosk. They fry indomie and egg. From there, they started sharwama. Business was moving. He has gotten a bigger job but his sharwama and fast food biz is still growing. Lots of keke drivers in this town are graduates. One of them told me there is no day he doesn't make atleast 2k.The worst DT will happen is DT he will close late. It won't stop him from attending interviews in big companies when he gets one.
Start somewhere, and start now. There is no excuse.
personalities like you, had been the reason am still on nairaland.
ochoo respect
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by jurist21(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Itzurboi:
Bet9ja, daily 2sure odds
guy make we talk abeg
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by hahn(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Your last sentence supports my point that the youths of nowadays are too lazy. If I ask about what you can do, you will probably say you want to work in any blue chip company that pays 100k monthly. Why can't you think of what you can do with your own hands and brain to create wealth for yourself?

Irrespective of the value of the naira, millionaires are made daily. It shouldn't stop anyone from making it. Education is only a means to an end and not the other way round. Besides, not every graduate will work in an office.

That your dad could build a house at 22 without formal education is an indictment on you not doing anything with your life even after education. Education is meant to widen your thinking ability to succeed. Act now.

Let me give you a quick idea: get plain round neck polo shirts, get someone print the "Change Begins With Me" logo on them and sell for a profit. If you do that successfully, you have unlocked your breakthrough.

1 Share

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
mark_z and bill_gate is one of the billionaire I throw my respect to,if not about their generous, helping pple around the world who is ortega to competite with them......Just likE usaln bolt still knw dat bill gate will top list sooner,@ortege more blessings dude bt will still throw a respect to yu whenever I hear about your charity to de world,@ortega you and wife started the run now you have really bcum successful Y de divorce.......

(chiDubem).....awesome weekend niggaZ
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by obisdavinc(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dangote move on move on move on
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by PassingShot(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Phranex:

If you have the money and stay in ibadan.. I could serve as a busimes consultant for you and we could be on our way to be leaders in both tech and agricultural sector
Let's connect. Thinking of investing in agric.
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by PassingShot(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
jurist21:

your comment just made my day, respect brother!
Happy to know that. Best of luck in all you do.

1 Like

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by yommywindy: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greyworld:

Contact me on whatsapp +2347031883277. I have something that will blow your mind away!
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by Phranex(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Let's connect. Thinking of investing in agric.

Send me a pm
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by STILESGANG: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
daisyella:

Where is the Rosalie today?they are divorced. Every relationship is unique, there's no need for comparison.
She was the second richest person in spain(her ex husband amancio being the first) before her death.So what's your point?
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by mikolo80: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Wonder why Nigeria didn't invest in all these stocks sef angry All they know is share from Federation account week in week out chopping free money angry #ediots
how are they eediots
They're hammering
You the owners are looking like lucozade
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by mikolo80: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
mrkayusfit:

how are they responsible for you. Do you see Ortega blaming or thanking his govt or politicians or other billionaires. Nobody owes you a damn thing but what you are willing to fight for. No be by ranting on social media where zero risk is taken
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by Itzurboi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
jurist21:
guy make we talk abeg
Pm

1 Like

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by jurist21(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Itzurboi:
Pm
i try pm u, he no work, abeg follow me back.so we fit talk. he urgent oh
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by kechywillz(m): 6:02am On Sep 11, 2016
I will be on that list of wealthy people someday wink

1 Like

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by kellyjoesteve: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2016
Follow here http://www.careinsure.org/2016/09/get-rich-before-others-wake-up-invest.html and invest in Swssicoin
Greyworld:
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by iceberylin(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
ajbabs:

No doubt about that. But the organization that did the rating even given credence to the innermost willingness of Bill Gates to give back to the society.
Be humble and read sir, the first five lines of my earlier post were direct quote from the organization in regard of this latest development.
And Ortega is still the richest man la....
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by Biospnx(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
mercylicious:

Then start from somewhere and quit talking am a graduate am a graduate cos being a graduate doesn't guarantee food on the table. Get a skill. I know of a babe DT graduated . learnt sowing, started in their house. Today, she has many senegales abi Congolese under her employment and she now sows for creme de LA creme of the society. She never disappoints and makes sure ur cloth is ready in 2 weeks.

Someone I know went and learnt how to fix metrotile roof. He became very good at that and was using his exposure to get jobs. Today, he does everything in building. Food business is also a fast moving one. I know a guy DT started meshai in a container kiosk. They fry indomie and egg. From there, they started sharwama. Business was moving. He has gotten a bigger job but his sharwama and fast food biz is still growing. Lots of keke drivers in this town are graduates. One of them told me there is no day he doesn't make atleast 2k.The worst DT will happen is DT he will close late. It won't stop him from attending interviews in big companies when he gets one.
Start somewhere, and start now. There is no excuse.
i didn't say i didn't v a skill or smtyn...Was jes citing an example..but ty.. I'm an artist
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by posh1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=pinkguy post=49227984]Woow my coolnaria.comm[/quote
]HW dis coolnaria dy work self I won see whether I go join am pls tell me hw 2 start
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by pinkguy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=posh1 post=50026737][/quote] guy just register with one thousand u start receive reward any body that register with ur link , half of the person money will give to you
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by capnies: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2016

our name says it all MR NOBODY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by GlitzG: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
I will surely be on d list of worlds most richest by Gods Grace
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by softsoul22(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hi,

I'm using this medium to showcase my business to all. I'm a professional custom licensed agent in Tincan Island port Apapa, Lagos Nigeria. We deal in all kind of agro allied export products. Contact for fast cargo clearing. I'm also using this platform to notify those that are willing to export hard wood charcoal, cashew nuts, timbers, koso-wood. Contact us through the provided contact address, we deliver promptly. Transparency and honesty is our watchword.

Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Mobile:+2347062641000.
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
They overtake themselves with little margin and at intervals just as Jeff Bezos had it for few hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors / Banks Charge Customers For Failed Transactions / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.