Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin (1837 Views)

Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by jonaifame22(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why are gals like dis for crying out loud ehn? Now there is dis gal, I've always known her infact I knew when they did her dedication in church in 1997, then I jus got in2 jss1.

Now dis gal is grown and very beautiful,wth well shaped breast and her yansh is well hinged to her waist,I normally see her wth boiz sometimes at the dark places at night, so I decided to talk 2 her on monday, and I started to do my campaign to her and told her of how beautiful she is and also of how oilz and proteinous her skin is,and also making her understand that her tender heart is safe wth me and dat all those small boyz cannot epp her, rather she should come to me and I will spoil her then I asked her to come close and hug me which she did and as she hugged me, my dick received an alert that a female human body just clinged to my body, immediately mz dick gained additional length.width and thickness, so when we broke away frm the hug, I quickly put my hand in trouser pocket to press my ill mannered dick down since it has sworn to remain restless wheneva I get long hug favours frm the opposite sex.

So as she was abt leaving, I gave her 1k and she beamed wth joy promising to call me on fone, 2 days later she called me on fone by name, saying "israel my friend told me that u go abt sleepn wth gals so pls I don't trust you, before I cld say anything she cut the call, as if she's a virgin herself, buh I have a plan,she has crayfish brain and I will show her Chonchin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by sunkoye: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
guyzzz

6 Likes

Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by herzern(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by delishpot: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
You get luck sef, she for call you something below your name sef. You Don see uncle wey dey sleep with him niece before? Since you decide to change uncle status why shouldn't she change the respect uncle status brings to you?
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by nnachukz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Some people have just lost it.
Op here is a medal for you.

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by Adeyeancah(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
You wan dey chop punny and at the same time dey receive title, abi?
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by yarimo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op please don't kill me with laugh abeg grin? You don enter one chance already.
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by Sunkyphil(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don laff piss for body grin grin grin
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by DeLioncourt: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
Why are gals like dis for crying out loud ehn? Now there is dis gal, I've always known her infact I knew when they did her dedication in church in 1997, then I jus got in2 jss1.

Now dis gal is grown and very beautiful,wth well shaped breast and her yansh is well hinged to her waist,I normally see her wth boiz sometimes at the dark places at night, so I decided to talk 2 her on monday, and I started to do my campaign to her and told her of how beautiful she is and also of how oilz and proteinous her skin is,and also making her understand that her tender heart is safe wth me and dat all those small boyz cannot epp her, rather she should come to me and I will spoil her then I asked her to come close and hug me which she did and as she hugged me, my dick received an alert that a female human body just clinged to my body, immediately mz dick gained additional length.width and thickness, so when we broke away frm the hug, I quickly put my hand in trouser pocket to press my ill mannered dick down since it has sworn to remain restless wheneva I get long hug favours frm the opposite sex.

So as she was abt leaving, I gave her 1k and she beamed wth joy promising to call me on fone, 2 days later she called me on fone by name, saying "israel my friend told me that u go abt sleepn wth gals so pls I don't trust you, before I cld say anything she cut the call, as if she's a virgin herself, buh I have a plan,she has crayfish brain and I will show her Chonchin

this your narration ehn. woman hug you, your dick dey rejoice. na wa ooo.

you go be two minutes guy as i dey see you so

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by jonaifame22(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

ur statement goes to show how impotent u are!
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by stiflerdrug: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Dork cool
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by DeLioncourt: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
ur statement goes to show how impotent u are!

Ermm...I don't see the sense in that.
All I can see is that you're a pervert. No balls to go for women cos you know they'll f*ck with ur pride.
One girl hugged you and you're putting it on nairaland. Smh for your life
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by AngelAhnie(f): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No joy at all grin grin grin
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by AngelAhnie(f): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

All I can see is that you're a pervert. No balls to go for women cos you know they'll f*ck with ur pride.
An innocent kid that sees him as her uncle.
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by DeLioncourt: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
An innocent kid that sees him as her uncle.

Imagine ooo. Ahn ahn. No level in this world again. He saw when they gave birth to the girl ooo. Now his dick is doing national anthem for her.
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by AngelAhnie(f): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Imagine ooo. Ahn ahn. No level in this world again. He saw when they gave birth to the girl ooo. Now his dick is doing national anthem for her.
He should be around 30 years old. He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by jonaifame22(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

okay thank you,oya carry ur load dey go

Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by youngberry001(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
The op iz a fvcking puberty sad

just a 3second hug yah thoma's dey rised....(long hiss)
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by drmikeadams(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin huna no go keee person.
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by McBrooklyn(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol, Oga you sef wan knack person who is far away younger to you undecided

Konji na bastard I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by jonaifame22(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Lol, Oga you sef wan knack person who is far away younger to you undecided

Konji na bastard I swear cheesy cheesy
konji will not jus let me be, it's as if we swore an oath of being together forever!
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by McBrooklyn(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
konji will not jus let me be, it's as if we swore an oath of being together forever!

Lol, Oga if Konji won't let you be, why don't you consider castration?? cheesy cheesy
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by jonaifame22(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Oga if Konji won't let you be, why don't you consider castration?? cheesy cheesy
now I see that thou hath a wicked soul, when thou seest gals of this generation, u can't help buh thank God that thou hath in a generation where thou can see the bossoms and nooks and cranny of the female mortal body wthout them completey taking of their garment,

I've decided not to part wth my dick until I taste as many gals as possible
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by McBrooklyn(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
now I see that thou hath a wicked soul, when thou seest gals of this generation, u can't help buh thank God that thou hath in a generation where thou can see the bossoms and nooks and cranny of the female mortal body wthout them completey taking of their garment,

I've decided not to part wth my dick until I taste as many gals as possible

Lol, Happy tasting Bruh cheesy cheesy

Don't forget it's your dick on the line wink
Re: She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin by jonaifame22(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Happy tasting Bruh cheesy cheesy

Don't forget it's your dick on the line wink
yea yea

(1) (Reply)

Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. / Is Romance A Sin Before Marriage? / Why We Should Marry From Our Cultures, The Eboue Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.