Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. (1836 Views)

Couple Spotted Having Sex Outside Busy Block Of Flats In Broad Day Light / Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Now What i am about to write is simply my opinion and the way i see and look at life.
Criticism are highly welcome.
IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL FORNICATE AND COMMIT ADULTRY.
Now i will give reasons.
1, RELIGION IS AGAINST FORNICATION AND ADULTRY.
Now in Nigeria and the world as a whole, about 90% of various religions are against fornication and adultry.
Whether you are a christian, islam or other religion, sex outside marriage has always been condemed by various religious book.
Now have you ever wonder why religious books are against it?
And why its a sin?
If books as spiritual as the bible and quoran are against it, why then do you feel that you are wise enough to go against spiritual law, is that not foolish of you?
2, IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY.
Now you are fornicating just for the fun of it, you are not yet married and probably dnt want kids, what then is the need to engage in sex?
There are important things than sex and having sex outside marriage is just a waste of time and energy.
3. IT LEADS YOU TO SPIRITUAL DANGERS.
DO you know that there are various spiritual problems that are cause by sex, various demonic occurence like spirit husbands and wives, having sex with folks with several ancestral problems.
If you zip up, none of these problems will come close to you.
4. ITS THE DEVIL'S TOOL.
IF you see around you, in our everyday life, in our media and entertainment industry, you discover that sex is being advertize, just for one purpose, to enable the public start thinking of sex which leads them into sex outside marriage, now why will the devil want that?
Why will lucifer want you to engage in sex outside marriage when religion spoke against it?
5. IT KILLS DREAMS.
Sex outside marriage has rendered useless, the dreams of many young individuals, from unwanted pregnancies to sexual transmitted diseases, sleeping with a human that you dont know his or her medical condition is foolish, unlike your husband or wife that you are always aware of her medical condition.
SO THEREFORE SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY.
CC LALASTICLALA MYND44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lovely

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
lilyqueen:
Lovely
Thumbs up
thanks dear.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Erniehorla(f): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
smiley At last! Saint eyaf grow up! PRAISE THE LORD!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
this guy wan spoil my future saintfellow why? we offend you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Erniehorla:
smiley At last! Saint eyaf grow up! PRAISE THE LORD!! cheesy
lol halleluyah.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Strahovski1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol..

Sex is not just to have kids. Sex is also for the pleasure and enjoyment grin

It's like telling a married couple not to have sex because they have 3 kids already and they don't want more smiley

There is no such thing as spiritual danger. Afterall your girlfriend who you are fvcking cannot give you anything even if she has, when she is your wife, you'd still get it undecided

So screw you man grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Erniehorla(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy sha dnt change tongue
saintfellow:
lol halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lol..

Sex is not just to have kids. Sex is also for the pleasure and enjoyment grin

It's like telling a married couple not to have sex because they have 3 kids already and they don't want more smiley

There is no such thing as spiritual danger. Afterall your girlfriend who you are fvcking cannot give you anything even if she has, when she is your wife, you'd still get it undecided

So screw you man grin
sex is more than what the ordinary eyes can see.
I have seen where a very Rich man commited an adultry with a dangerous lady and in the month that followed, he started begging for food.
He left his beautiful wife at home and endangered his life all because of five minutes pleasure.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
this guy wan spoil my future saintfellow why? we offend you?
lol nobody o, just wana preach the truth.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Haphard(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sex before wedlock and outsyd wedlock is ungodly. Like if u believe wat am saying

4 Likes

Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
which truth? This is not the truth undecided tongue
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
which truth? This is not the truth undecided tongue
lol so tell me where i went wrong?
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by falconey(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
sex is more than what the ordinary eyes can see.
I have seen where a very Rich man commited an adultry with a dangerous lady and in the month that followed, he started begging for food.
He left his beautiful wife at home and endangered his life all because of five minutes pleasure.

yes it is, because you choose to believe the lady he slept with caused it, a practical person may not think she is the cause, perhaps circumstances caused it.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Erniehorla:
cheesy sha dnt change tongue
lol i wnt. Thanks anyways.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
falconey:

yes it is, because you choose to believe the lady he slept with caused it, a practical person may not think she is the cause, perhaps circumstances caused it.
Bro when GOD open your eyes, to see things that ur ordinary cant see, then you will vow to serve GOD for the rest of your life.
Just pray for your eyes to be open.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
lol so tell me where i went wrong?
every point grin put it's your opinion tho, I respect that wink
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by falconey(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
Bro when GOD open your eyes, to see things that ur ordinary cant see, then you will vow to serve GOD for the rest of your life.
Just pray for your eyes to be open.

yeah , until then I'll practically judge events.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
every point grin put it's your opinion tho, I respect that wink
so you believe in sex b4 marriage?
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
so you believe in sex b4 marriage?
Yes I do cheesy smiley
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Yes I do cheesy smiley
hmmm tell me one reason why u do, just one reason. Pls
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
hmmm tell me one reason why u do, just one reason. Pls
so that I know whether my husband to be can satisfy me before marriage cheesy smiley
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 5:28am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
so that I know whether my husband to be can satisfy me before marriage cheesy smiley
lol hehehe but you can know without sex by checking his medical report.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
lol hehehe but you can know without sex by checking his medical report.
I mean whether he's good in bed or not. Lol
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 5:34am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I mean whether he's good in bed or not. Lol
hmm hehehe well, thats nice, atleast he is someone ure planning to get married to, so its undastandable.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 10, 2016
smiley
saintfellow:
hmm hehehe well, thats nice, atleast he is someone ure planning to get married to, so its undastandable.
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
smiley
can i see your picture?
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
can i see your picture?
sure smiley check my dp
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 5:51am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sure smiley check my dp
beautiful, so when will u come to Abj?
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
beautiful, so when will u come to Abj?
I don't really know grin but when I'm coming, I will let you know wink
Re: Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision. by saintfellow(m): 5:57am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't really know grin but when I'm coming, I will let you know wink
hmm lol u keep saying that.
Well i know how to make u come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilariously Awkward Texts Between Father And Daughter / Do You Know Efe Is A Nairalander? / Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.