Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) (30191 Views)

President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Katsina For Sallah Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
I only pity those our lost tribe of Israel, they always flood every topic and they are very active on social media, insulting president, he doesnt have certificates, you that have certificate what did you do with it, your certificate is only valid on social media, this is what you can't see northerners get involved. They don't have time for social media feud, they don't live extravagant life. They respect elder and leader.

But come to the east, the reverse is the case, no respect for leaders let alone elder. Go to all the news papers stand from East to Ph, you will know Igbo doesn't have future leader. The struggle for Biafra has made them look more miserable than what they are fighting for.

I don't know why a whole tribe could be scammed like this, well is not all of them sha because i know my friend Onyechiri Uzorchi he is from Imo state always heap curses on any one that mention Biafra.

Igbo youth go and read history to save yourself, history is always there to guide us, until then Hausa-Fulani will continue to lead you since you can not respect and listen to your leader, the only thing you can do is to get to social media and insult them (Hausa-Fulani), they don't subscribe to Internet to read your pain, the few ones who subscribe will read your nonsense and laugh at your stupidity.

You guys should continue to insult Buhari, your insult means nothing to him, he didn't even know you are insulting him in the first place. If you think Buhari is loosing popularity wait till 2019, you will know what i am talking about.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by freshcvvs: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
alphamodel1:
The more I see this Buhari, the more I dislike him. Lord help me!
You're dying slow slow you dont know grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by outstandingsyll(f): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please call my cute friend Chris, its his birthday and will be his last cos he has cancer cry 08090833733. God bless you!
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by pearlygirly(f): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
abegee,d good news here is that today is my birthday..
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by pearlygirly(f): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2016
outstandingsyll:
Please call my cute friend Chris, its his birthday and will be his last cos he has cancer cry 08090833733. God bless you!
oh oh! my birthmate..he wont die in JESUSNAME. he wil live...meanwhile let him make peace with his creator..if GOD can raise a dead man ,there no infirmity He cannot heal..
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by totorimi: 1:14am On Sep 10, 2016
One of the problems with Nigerians leaders is that when they get into power they are afraid, yes they are afraid because they know they dont know what they are doing and they have no vision for the country other clinging on to power and enjoy the perqusites of office for adding no value at all.

So to give themselves false hope they rely heavily on marabouts, imams, alfas, prophet GO,cult leader, Senior evangelist and all the rest of them spiritualist to tell them when it will happen. Those ones in turn continue to have access to free govt money because in the eyes of those using them they are adding value.

The irony of it all is that the incompetent leader eventually becomes their stooge as he is unable to think rationally and independently. They tell him where to visit and when to visit, they tell him who to welcome and who not to welcome. Sometimes they even command the stooge leader to eliminate someone simply on the perception that they are enemies. This is the reason why some of them cannot visit some places and allow some people near them.They operate by the dictates of the marabouts rather than the constitution.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by ademusiwa16: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by glossy6(f): 2:19am On Sep 10, 2016
fromnigeria:
A GOOD leader with good intent who Unfortunately came on at a very wrong time.

May Your God Strengthen you to carry this burden called Nigeria.

Which good intent apart from vengeance and nepotism?
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by glossy6(f): 2:22am On Sep 10, 2016
uncle005:
I only pity those our lost tribe of Israel, they always flood every topic and they are very active on social media, insulting president, he doesnt have certificates, you that have certificate what did you do with it, your certificate is only valid on social media, this is what you can't see northerners get involved. They don't have time for social media feud, they don't live extravagant life. They respect elder and leader.

But come to the east, the reverse is the case, no respect for leaders let alone elder. Go to all the news papers stand from East to Ph, you will know Igbo doesn't have future leader. The struggle for Biafra has made them look more miserable than what they are fighting for.

I don't know why a whole tribe could be scammed like this, well is not all of them sha because i know my friend Onyechiri Uzorchi he is from Imo state always heap curses on any one that mention Biafra.

Igbo youth go and read history to save yourself, history is always there to guide us, until then Hausa-Fulani will continue to lead you since you can not respect and listen to your leader, the only thing you can do is to get to social media and insult them (Hausa-Fulani), they don't subscribe to Internet to read your pain, the few ones who subscribe will read your nonsense and laugh at your stupidity.

You guys should continue to insult Buhari, your insult means nothing to him, he didn't even know you are insulting him in the first place. If you think Buhari is loosing popularity wait till 2019, you will know what i am talking about.

Kilo eleyin soro
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by AfroBlue(m): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Baba gotta feed the people. ain't nothing like being in touch with nature and close to the land.

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by akigbemaru: 4:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Agony of black man!
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Emma5097: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2016
henryanna36:
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Katsina safely.

Details later

Update...

President Buhari to celebrate Sallah in his home town arrived Katsina at 4:48 pm

President Muhammad Buhari has arrived in katsina this friday evening'.The presidential jet touched at the tarmac of Umar Musa Yar'adua international Airport at 4:48pm.

Katsina State Governor Rt. Hon. Aminu Bello Masari ,his Deputy, Alhaji Mannir Yakubu, the secretary to the government of katsina state ,Alhaji Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa and the Emir of Katsina,Alhaji Abdulmummuni kabir Usman received president Buhari at the Airport. He has since left for his home town,Daura in a helicopter.

Welcome Home Mr President

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/buhari-arrives-katsinaphotos.html

Hmmmm

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by otokx(m): 5:09am On Sep 10, 2016
See Sunshine in Katsina that we are looking for in Port Harcourt.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Tundeiab(m): 5:12am On Sep 10, 2016
madridguy:
SEEING ABU ZAHRA ALONE DON BELLE-FUL ME.

SAI BABA MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE YEAR 00AD.

EID MUBARAQ MY PRESIDENT.

I WILL STAND WITH PMB TILL FINAL WHISTLE.

First degree ZOMBIE
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by alphamodel1(m): 5:53am On Sep 10, 2016
freshcvvs:

You're dying slow slow you dont know grin
Im not jor grin the man jst make Nigeria tire person
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by alphamodel1(m): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
bt is e going down or up wit all ur evil mind against him?
My dear I dont care if he is going underground, but maybe wit time I will get to like him
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Daud2: 6:07am On Sep 10, 2016
DEAR NAIRALANDERS HAPPY EID EL KABEER IN ADVANCE
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by alphamodel1(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2016
sjamiu25:

go and die na
I will kill u first.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Lincoln275(m): 6:19am On Sep 10, 2016
the man i presently hate most. mthchewwww
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2016
Prof in wailing. grin

Tundeiab:

First degree ZOMBIE
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Abutraco: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari is a useless idiot
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by cindyrocks(f): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2016
There is so much hunger in the land.

Hope you are not affected brother.

madridguy:
SEEING ABU ZAHRA ALONE DON BELLE-FUL ME.

SAI BABA MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE YEAR 00AD.

EID MUBARAQ MY PRESIDENT.

I WILL STAND WITH PMB TILL FINAL WHISTLE.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by learnedman(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
why cant he celebrate it aso rock?is there no mosque there
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by freshcvvs: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2016
alphamodel1:

Im not jor grin the man jst make Nigeria tire person

Okay o but the more u hate, the more ur heart sink into darkness o cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
glossy6:

Kilo eleyin soro
Just read what you quote again, does it make any sense in Yoruba language.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Tundeiab(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2016
madridguy:
Prof in wailing. grin

I am proud wailer, guy. I have never for once regretted that. Unlike zombies like you who have allowed tribe and religion to becloud your sense of judgement.

A supporter of PMB friend of mine met me to lend him 5k, despite the fact that he had just finished supporting the dullard minutes before.

I believe you are not married, if you were you won't be here supporting a government who has done nothing but daily given every Nigerian a reason to regret haven been born a Nigerian.

Yours is to wake up and devour your mummy's food, not minding how much it cost in the market.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2016
With time everything will be back to normal. Baba is working hard to get rid of the hunger.

cindyrocks:
There is so much hunger in the land.

Hope you are not affected brother.

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2016
Just look how childish you are. Your friend asked you for help and you're happily using it as a reference just because of his political view. I pity your wife cus she is married to a toddler and not a man.

Meanwhile, am still single and that does not mean you have responsibilities more than me. I've been hustling for myself since my days in secondary school, so get that fact. I'm paying every bill you're paying every month so don't use marriage as reference.

Tundeiab:

I am proud wailer, guy. I have never for once regretted that. Unlike zombies like you who have allowed tribe and religion to becloud your sense of judgement.

A supporter of PMB friend of mine met me to lend him 5k, despite the fact that he had just finished supporting the dullard minutes before.

I believe you are not married, if you were you won't be here supporting a government who has done nothing but daily given every Nigerian a reason to regret haven been born a Nigerian.

Yours is to wake up and devour your mummy's food, not minding how much it cost in the market.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by cindyrocks(f): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok dear. I pray the hunger doesn't kill people before then.

By the way can you enlighten me on the measures Mr. President is using to curb hunger?
madridguy:
With time everything will be back to normal. Baba is working hard to get rid of the hunger.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Doghari: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Ofcoure he has budgetted billions for the celebration while his hungry zombies are shouting Sai baba.

Happy hunger and recession to the zombies. grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by fromnigeria(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2016
glossy6:

Which good intent apart from vengeance and nepotism?
allow your mind to see beyond these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul / How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.