Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) (30190 Views)

President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Katsina For Sallah Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2016
http://dailyglobewatch.com/index.php?url=2016/08/massive-hunger-to-disappear-as-buhari-makes-most-brilliant-move.html

cindyrocks:
Ok dear. I pray the hunger doesn't kill people before then.

By the way can you enlighten me on the measures Mr. President is using to curb hunger?
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by GMbuharii: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2016
fromnigeria:
A GOOD leader with good intent who Unfortunately came on at a very wrong time.

May Your God Strengthen you to carry this burden called Nigeria.

for as long as they refuse to give the ppl what they want,as long as they refuse to listen to they cries of the masses because a certain region my lose its undue comfort zone,then,they are the real burden.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by GMbuharii: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
The father of tribalism, nepotism, empty promises, scam n fantastic cluelessness.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by GMbuharii: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Smallb0b0:
Last December I went to my hometown to celebrate Xmas. Did you blog about it? No. Then stop wasting our time. And data allowance
mmmwua.. cool
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2016
alphamodel1:

My dear I dont care if he is going underground, but maybe wit time I will get to like him
lol ok o
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Tundeiab(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2016
madridguy:
Just look how childish you are. Your friend asked you for help and you're happily using it as a reference just because of his political view. I pity your wife cus she is married to a toddler and not a man.

Meanwhile, am still single and that does not mean you have responsibilities more than me. I've been hustling for myself since my days in secondary school, so get that fact. I'm paying every bill you're paying every month so don't use marriage as reference.

FYI I didn't use the guy's plea for financial help to ridicule him, but as a pointer that he is living in denial of the current economic reality on ground.

I don't give a damn about whatsoever financial obligation you might have, which in my opinion is not binding. I was referring to fathers who watch their kids lavish in hunger because they can not provide food for them. I was talking about importers who have been thrown out of business due to the fact that dollar has gone over the roof. I was referring to people who can barely pay light/water bill because of the incessant hike in the price of electricity bill.

Small boy, wait until you have real responsibilities before you start giving your opinion in the politics section of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Agbaya, so because you're into importation business now the FG should not make new policy ? is either you take it or you leave, for every new policy, as we have people that will gain from it same way it will affect other negatively. Some policy made by GEJ then made me loss my job then while some gained from it. School resumption is approaching now, i couldn't sleep anymore knowing fully every school will increase their fee. I dont have problem with GEJ or PMB.

Tundeiab:

FYI I didn't use the guy's plea for financial help to ridicule him, but as a pointer that he is living in denial of the current economic reality on ground.

I don't give a damn about whatsoever financial obligation you might have, which in my opinion is not binding. I was referring to fathers who watch their kids lavish in hunger because they can not provide food for them. I was talking about importers who have been thrown out of business due to the fact that dollar has gone over the roof. I was referring to people who can barely pay light/water bill because of the incessant hike in the price of electricity bill.

Small boy, wait until you have real responsibilities before you start giving your opinion in the politics section of nairaland.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Tundeiab(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2016
madridguy:
Agbaya, so because you're into importation business now the FG should not make new policy ? is either you take it or you leave, for every new policy, as we have people that will gain from it same way it will affect other negatively. Some policy made by GEJ then made me loss my job then while some gained from it. School resumption is approaching now, i couldn't sleep anymore knowing fully every school will increase their fee. I dont have problem with GEJ or PMB.

Omode iya lol...

Jokes apart, people are suffering. I know you feel the impact, but your coconut head has just refused to come to terms with these fact. grin
FYI I am not into importation. I do forex, of which I benefit more at these moment.

I only speak for the 95% of people who are presently living below $1/day
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by modernimages: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2016
Bifwoli:
When is Buhari going to arrive in Oworonshoki,Mushin ,Badia or Ijora Badia slums to see how his voters are living in poverty?

Buhari = a tourist living in a glass house in denial he's leading a nation in deep poverty.
what's the purpose of having a state Governor?
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Harrisonwo(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2016
I am nt against his travellings oo but if he wants to go within nigeria, he should at least use the smaller planes eg gulf stream. That boeing consumes fuel lyk mad. At least cut down fuel cost
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by glossy6(f): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2016
uncle005:
Just read what you quote again, does it make any sense in Yoruba language.

Please teach me. How do I say "what is this one saying ?" in Yoruba
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2016
If person like Dangote is badly affected with the current situation then who am I. The situation is more than affecting me too as bill keep hipping but just waiting to see the outcome of BABA policies.

Tundeiab:

Omode iya lol...

Jokes apart, people are suffering. I know you feel the impact, but your coconut head has just refused to come to terms with these fact. grin
FYI I am not into importation. I do forex, of which I benefit more at these moment.

I only speak for the 95% of people who are presently living below $1/day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by juman(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Economic is so bad, nigerians are in so much pains. While government is doing so little to jerk up the economy.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Tundeiab(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2016
madridguy:
If person like Dangote is badly affected with the current situation then who am I. The situation is more than affecting me too as bill keep hipping but just waiting to see the outcome of BABA policies.

Ok dear...
What ever rocks your boat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul / Desmond Elliot: Social Media Played A Part In My Victory (Throwback Video) / How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.