Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) (30175 Views)

President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Katsina For Sallah Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by henryanna36: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Katsina safely.

Details later

Update...

President Buhari to celebrate Sallah in his home town arrived Katsina at 4:48 pm

President Muhammad Buhari has arrived in katsina this friday evening'.The presidential jet touched at the tarmac of Umar Musa Yar'adua international Airport at 4:48pm.

Katsina State Governor Rt. Hon. Aminu Bello Masari ,his Deputy, Alhaji Mannir Yakubu, the secretary to the government of katsina state ,Alhaji Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa and the Emir of Katsina,Alhaji Abdulmummuni kabir Usman received president Buhari at the Airport. He has since left for his home town,Daura in a helicopter.

Welcome Home Mr President

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/buhari-arrives-katsinaphotos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by henryanna36: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
SEEING ABU ZAHRA ALONE DON BELLE-FUL ME.

SAI BABA MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE YEAR 00AD.

EID MUBARAQ MY PRESIDENT.

I WILL STAND WITH PMB TILL FINAL WHISTLE.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Ofemmanu1: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let sombory sai baba!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by nototribalist: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Let sombory sai baba!
what!! Abeg make una join hand make we comot dis Zombie from here.

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is this guy the president of daura or nigeria??...cheiiii

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Ofemmanu1: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
nototribalist:
what!!
that baba is a cow, it's lost it's fame so quick.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by nototribalist: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

that baba is a cow, it's lost it's fame so quick.
o ok I think sey you be zombie

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by fromnigeria(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
A GOOD leader with good intent who Unfortunately came on at a very wrong time.

May Your God Strengthen you to carry this burden called Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by alphamodel1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
The more I see this Buhari, the more I dislike him. Lord help me!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by christejames(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
What's He going to do there? ...it seems Aso Villa now has annex in Daura, He either stays in Daura or fly abi na junket abroad in the guise of seeking partnership that will transform the country.

But if you ask Liar Muhammad He will say "the president is a hard working man and derives inspiration on how to change the country from Daura, He is there to muster more wisdom, when He returns to Abuja He will be as wise as 'King Solo' if not wiser than him"

#Hunger the fire me here Bubu!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Ofemmanu1: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
nototribalist:
o ok I think sey you be zombie
Never!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by henryanna36: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
SEEING ABU ZAHRA ALONE DON BELLE-FUL ME.

SAI BABA MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE YEAR 00AD.

EID MUBARAQ MY PRESIDENT.

I WILL STAND WITH PMB TILL FINAL WHISTLE.
lol.What of seeing ur mam Oshobaba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin no mind Oshobaba jare election wey supposed be walk-over for us now we dey struggle for it

henryanna36:
lol.What of seeing ur mam Oshobaba?
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by royaldonbliss(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
make the guy enjoy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Yinkatolu: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
God.dey

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Akshow: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yawns. Hunger de d land

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by aninexzy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Do I look like I care abt all dos travelling?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Smallb0b0(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Last December I went to my hometown to celebrate Xmas. Did you blog about it? No. Then stop wasting our time. And data allowance

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by drnairalov: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
smh, deceiving president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by agwom(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sai Tall Monkey

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by truthspeaks: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
The father of tribalism, nepotism, empty promises, scam n fantastic cluelessness.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Abi.

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by taurus21: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sai Baba... Barka da sallah in advance

Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by mankan2k7(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
a
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by weblord1900: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Bifwoli: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
When is Buhari going to arrive in Oworonshoki,Mushin ,Badia or Ijora Badia slums to see how his voters are living in poverty?

Buhari = a tourist living in a glass house in denial he's leading a nation in deep poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Haphard(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
so who go dey aso rock bayi? i knw its a foolish questn bt i nid answers from u guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by naijafella(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
A charismatic leader with class and dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by muareal: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Barka da sallah in advance. next please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" / Dino Melaye And His Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.